Click Here!

Woman Claims Dog Feces Is Political Expression

Guest Knorg

http://cbs4denver.com/watercooler/local_story_018070637.html

(AP) GREELEY, Colo. Invoking Thomas Jefferson and Mr. Hankey from the television series "South Park," the lawyer for an ex-professor accused of leaving dog feces at a congresswoman's office said her client's actions qualify as protected speech under the First Amendment.

Now, American Freedom of Speech issues aren't my strongest suit, but surely this argument is, well, shit?

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Soooooooooooooo...

Is it safe to say that if I leave shit somewhere, it's just a form of speech? Therefore implying that that person is a 'peice of shit' but not vocalizing my insult?

Thus concluding that this misdemeanor is such 'commonplace' that I shouldn't have to face the consequences of puttin' a peice of cah-cah on my neighbors doorstep?

-As Mr. Hanky- Well, hiiiiiiiiiiiiidey-haaaa...!

That, I say is CRAP!! XD

• 4 months later...
Guest Yhitzak

Actually, the Congresswoman in question was Marilyn Musgrave, so this is -in fact- totally legitimate. (Yeah, that was sarcasm, but only a little.)

In recent news, the woman was acquitted on all charges. Woot!

And you know... as stupid as this is, if it doesn't make you smile even a little, I think you've got zero sense of humor.