Click Here!

"I never had sex..."

Guest CC3

Guest CC3

It's widely know ninja don't get close to people easily. But not everybody knows that some of them never never came around to have sex.

But within their ranks no one condemns it if you're a shinobi and a virgin. Your survival and your sanity comes first, personal pleasure at last.

Most of our shinobi are pretty paranoid and given the fact they trust nobody it wouldn't suprise me, if some spend their time so long with fighting that they never learnt to trust a other individual enough to sleep with them. This challenge concerns mostly the side effects of being a ninja. Either you never had sex, can't enjoy it because you a little fucked up in the head, or you had to use it as tool in missions.

Pick a person (or a pair) and write how their daily life is changed by the fact that being a shinobi usually has it's price.

If you wish to add conflicts, misunderstandings or rare/odd/unusual partners (in order to find someone who actually understands your problem) go ahead.

No limits for het, slash or femslash.

Just shota, loli and rape discribtions are forbidden.

• 1 year later...

I think I can do this, maybe. Any other things you want? Like sexual fetishes? Thing is, it might take me awhile to get it up LOL since schoolwork is way more important to me at the moment than fanfic.

Always wanted to do this. now I have an idea for how. Do you mind KakashiXAnko, or anything? I need to think about it though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.