Click Here!

The bet

Guest Imonmyownagain

Guest Imonmyownagain

Naruto is the schools badass slut and Sasuke is a dorky little outcast.

Naruto makes a bet with Kiba saing something about how he can get sasuke to bed or something like that (i dont remember). if he fails he will get his cherry popped by Kiba.

Kiba is going out with Itachi, something that noone knows until the end.

Sasuke is a screamer when Naruto finally sleeps with him. Please help.

Naruto is the schools badass slut and Sasuke is a dorky little outcast.

Naruto makes a bet with Kiba saing something about how he can get sasuke to bed or something like that (i dont remember). if he fails he will get his cherry popped by Kiba.

Kiba is going out with Itachi, something that noone knows until the end.

Sasuke is a screamer when Naruto finally sleeps with him. Please help.

The Nerd by animehead. Enjoy.

Animehead is taking a break from writing, and the story (it was complete here) and all her other stories, she asked be deleted some months ago. She asked that of several sites, and I believe y! is the only one which didn't do this for her.

She did tell me at the time, that she does plan on coming back after she's done taking her break.

Oh I understand. When I was interested in Naruto and read different fanfictions I was under 18, (I'm no longer thank god) and deleted my bookmarks because I disliked the hold that fanfictions had over my internetusage. So y! was never something that I understood.

Now that I'm older and think back at that time, I want to re-read to see if it's written good or if I just don't remeber correctly. But it's so hard to remember all the authors names and titels.

Thank you so much for the information.

Oh I understand. When I was interested in Naruto and read different fanfictions I was under 18, (I'm no longer thank god) and deleted my bookmarks because I disliked the hold that fanfictions had over my internetusage. So y! was never something that I understood.

Now that I'm older and think back at that time, I want to re-read to see if it's written good or if I just don't remeber correctly. But it's so hard to remember all the authors names and titels.

Thank you so much for the information.

Don't mention it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.