Click Here!

Willing to beta

krakenknight

Hi I'm a little free on time at the moment and am quite willing to beta anyone who wants me.

I'm open for anything except Harry Potter slash, don't do that for my sanity. I'm best in anime/Cartoon stuff but can read just about anything analytically if I know the setting.

I'm a qualified English Teacher and have plenty of time to read so give me a try.

Edited by Krakenknight

I really need a beta for Hakkai's Secret- an mpreg I've been working on. I know this sort of thing squicks people out, but I've been very disappointed in the lack of interest I've gotten. I've tried very hard to make it an interesting read. I have some writing skills so I'm hoping you'll give me a try? The story so far is under Gensomaden Saiyuki alternate universe. Please read and tell me if you are interested!

I really need a beta for Hakkai's Secret- an mpreg I've been working on. I know this sort of thing squicks people out, but I've been very disappointed in the lack of interest I've gotten. I've tried very hard to make it an interesting read. I have some writing skills so I'm hoping you'll give me a try? The story so far is under Gensomaden Saiyuki alternate universe. Please read and tell me if you are interested!

I would be willing to do it but I warn you I haven't seen Gensomaden Saiyuki so I can only give you the proofreading sort of betaing.

I would be willing to do it but I warn you I haven't seen Gensomaden Saiyuki so I can only give you the proofreading sort of betaing.

I've tried sending you personal messages through this but havn't heard back from you? You still interested?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.