Click Here!

DA:II Anders/OC

Guest otaku330

Guest otaku330

I'd like to post a request/challenge for a post-Dragon Age II Anders/OC romance fic with spicy lemons and a happily ever after for the couple (preferably without Justice). The OC would be a non-mage girl from Anders' home town who grew up with him. She's been in love with him ever since she was little but Anders never took notice of her in that way, despite her best efforts. Anders would view her as still being the little girl that use to follow him around, help him out with templar problems (like aiding and abiding and housing an apostate, etc.), and that he needs to protect despite the fact that she's always protecting/fighting for him. She's fiercely loyal and followed him and been with him through the Circle, the Grey Wardens, and the events of DA:II. Everyone whose ever met the two can tell just how madly she's in love with the mage, some even make comments about it that Anders takes as jokes. ("Oh don't be silly, I'm like a big brother to her!")

While she's never seen much combat, and is always working behind the scenes in Anders' adventures, she throws herself in-front of Anders when she thinks Hawke is going to kill him after blowing up the Chantry. ("I won't try to justify his actions, he's done a horrible wrong. But there is no way I'm just going to stand by and let you hurt my Anders without a fight! If you want him you'll have go through me first!" Someone, maybe Hawke or Fenris or Sebastian, comments on how can the OC remain loyal to an abomination. "How can you love such a creature?") This event triggers a sudden realization in Anders causing him to now see the woman the OC has become, and finally taking notice of just attractive she is (to him). Yadda yadda yadda. The final battle occurs, Meridith is defeated, and the Champion's "merry" band disbands-Anders taking off with the OC hot his trail. Then the REAL story begins when you go into their adventures on the run and Anders finally falling in love with the OC. ("How could I have been so blind for so long?" and whatnot.) Perhaps they go to Travinter to separate Anders and Justice? Or maybe they enlist the help of Morrigan or Flemeth to do so?

Please, no Mary-Sues, weird/"unique"/"exotic" names, unnatural hair or eye color, special powers/abilities (the OC has NO MAGICAL ASPECTS, TALENTS, PETS, etc.) and whatnot. If you need help with names, looks, etc. please don't hesitate to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest otaku330

T_T' I feel stupid. I have NO IDEA how to PM you on this site. But you can feel free to email me at eaharnack@student.ysu.edu

This is my school email address, not my personal one. I don't want to take the chance of posting my primary email name online in case anyone who reads this decides to mess with me. But I have the account set up so that all my school email gets forwarded to my personal account. I'll email you my primary one later. Just remember to put something like "Dragon Age II fanfic" or "adult-fanfiction.org" in the subject so I know it's you and not spam.

T_T' I feel stupid. I have NO IDEA how to PM you on this site. But you can feel free to email me at eaharnack@student.ysu.edu

This is my school email address, not my personal one. I don't want to take the chance of posting my primary email name online in case anyone who reads this decides to mess with me. But I have the account set up so that all my school email gets forwarded to my personal account. I'll email you my primary one later. Just remember to put something like "Dragon Age II fanfic" or "adult-fanfiction.org" in the subject so I know it's you and not spam.

I sent you an email yesterday from my personal account. Edited by yukihimedono

Guest otaku330

I sent you an email yesterday from my personal account.

T_T' I double checked and it isn't in my spam, can you try resending it, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks. ^_^'

Guest otaku330

To use the pm function on the forum, you have to be registered.

Oh, well that makes sense. lol. ^_^' No wonder I couldn't figure that bit out, here I was looking for something that I didn't have access to!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.