Click Here!

Moving to the 1st Sunday of every month

Updates from Apollo

Updates from Apollo

Since it's been slow, we are going to move the news posts to the first Sunday of every month. If anything major happens in the mean time we will of course post updates, otherwise the site is on track and going well!

Archive Improvement Status Updates

The first phase of our improvements is still underway and set to roll out this summer if all goes as planned. There were a few snags as PHP6 is being rewritten and Manta wants to make sure that the site is set for a good long while!

AFF CafePress Store

Please take a moment to check out our store, featuring our AFF Calendar and other merchandise with the wonderful designs they provided us! If you see artwork you like but not on an item you are interested in? Send me a PM or e-mail and I will see what we can do!

Funding Status

Information to exact status is always found on the donations page. Currently, the site has $884.92 stored in PayPal. April's hosting costs are paid and we look good for the coming months! We have amassed a small surplus that will allow us to do these various upgrades, but again, please keep us in mind if you have some spare cash! Please see the donation page for further information on how.

Tech Updates from DemonGoddess

Monthly Moderation Update

As always, we want to keep you informed of how the site moderation goes. Take a look at the wonderful work that our staff has done in keeping the site safe and open to all! Click Me!

Archive Clean Up Update

This month starts the move of stories in Anime that belong in Cartoons. This means that for categories such as Transformers, new additions need to be uploaded to the category in Cartoons instead of Anime. Anything added to Anime going forward that belongs in Cartoons will be hidden, the user emailed and notified and the story will need to be re-uploaded to Cartoons.