Click Here!

Mr. Grippe

Guest Vicious

Guest Vicious

Heya both Fics from Mr. Grippe seem to have been removed or are unaccesable for about 2 weeks now.

1. While Kagome Is Away...(Inu/Mrs.Higurashi) which used to be accesable at inu . adultfanfiction . net / story . php?no=544194067

2. Working off some frustrations (Inu/Sango) which used to be accesable at inu . adultfanfiction . net / story . php?no=544194514

They had both 17 chapters each if i remember correctly

Would be very nice if somebody could re-up them or something

His account was removed on 02/02/11 for refusal to provide a valid e-mail address.

Unless he comes back and creates another account, this time with a valid e-mail, the stories are gone. Sorry.

Edit: so there's no confusion - the original loads have been deleted. He would have to create a new account and re-upload the stories.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Guest Vicious

damnit but thx anyway

i tried fiddling around with sites like waybackmachine and stuff but cause of the ageverification-screens i can only view the first page of each fic

Did somebody maybe save it to hdd?

Vicious, I'm a little concerned about your statement about the age verifiers. We use an age verifier also, dear. You had to fill one out before you could access the archive to see the stories.

I will also direct you to our TOS:

You agree as a user of AFF that you will not download or copy any of the content within without the express permission of the original user to post the content.

and to the top of the screen:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around.
Edited by RogueMudblood

Guest Vicious

Yeah I know about the age verifier and (of course) I filled it out.

I guess my choice of words was poor. (english is not my native language)

What I was trying to say was: When i use sites like Waybackmachine to view "outdated" Sites I can only view the first chapter of a story and if I try to get to the 2nd chapter I get the age verification screen, fill it out and because it isn't the "real site" i get stuck in an infinity loop of age verifications instead of being able to progress to the next screen.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.