Click Here!

Crossover

Guest Angel_13

Guest Angel_13

Okay, so I only read this story last week, but I wanted to read it again and can't find it. I am almost completely sure it was on ff.net.

It's a Naruto/Inuyasha crossover. In the story Fugaku Uchiha is coming home from a mission when he hears a baby crying and decides to check it out. He finds Kagome's mother dead with Kagome trapped under her, and they're surrounded by dead sound nin. He brings her home and his wife decides that they're going to keep her. Sasuke is about the same age as Kagome(only a few months difference). Itaachi becomes very attached to her, and when he murders the clan he simply knocks her out. When they are placed on teams, Kagome is put on team seven with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Sasuke is obsessed with Kagome and very possessive over her, though she likes Naruto. There are flashbacks throughout the story to before the Uchiha massacre, and in one of them Itachi takes Kagome to a meeting with the Elders, Sandaime, and Jiraiya, where he agrees to go through with kiling his clan, with the exception of Kagome and Sasuke.

I really hope someone else will have more luck finding this than I did. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.