Click Here!

Naruto: Sono Teishu

The Dead One

Up for adoption!

Title: Sono Teishu

Pairing: SasuNaru

Info: I actually took the story down, I have the proulgue and the first chapter, I can send Via email and you can go based off of it, or change and mold it to something you feel happy with.

Special request for adoption: No main character death, Happy ending. ( If you can do these two things that I give you free reign to do/change as you please. And post link here so I can drool read it, please. )

Plot: Naruto is top host for a night club. It comes with the masses of fan's that shower him with gifts and requests, he never takes any of them though. At least until a new customer gets dragged in by his friends. Something's in the air between them, he knows it the other man knows. So Sasuke starts frequenting the club nightly. However, Naruto always denies spending time outside of work with him. Why? The rules are simple, sleep with a customer and you get fired. ' We sell fantasies, not bodies. ' So Naruto has to decide if Sasuke is the one. Does he really want to lose his job over a customer?

There was this, you don't have to use if you don't want to, I just thought it was a fun side to the fic. Naruto's best friend Ino, owns her own adult store. Where Naruto usually spends his days trying to embarrass her customers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Assassins Kiss

I wonder if this story has been taken yet. It is a brillant plot by the way and it be interesting doing an idea someone already had. If it is still open hit me up on my e-mail at simplywandering@yahoo.com. you can skim one or two of my stories if you want to risk me and if you do respond please label the e_mail 'adopt aff fic'. Will see what happens... ciao!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.