Click Here!

fanfiction website

TwistedBeauty

www.fan-fiction-forever.net

As of now we are currently adding sub-categories to all the current categories we have on the home page. This may take awhile so as of now please do not post any stories. During the wait however, please check out the rules of submission. Stories that do not follow these rules will be removed.

There will be a validation process for all stories. The items that will be looked at during validation are grammar and structure. We aren't hard core when it comes to grammar like other sites out there but we do expect you to not type out a story like you're texting a friend. :)

We are in need for some moderators for this site. If you wish to help out in some way please contact me through TwistedBeauty@fan-fiction-forever.net

We also except reader inserts and self inserts.

If some of you do not know what this means:

Reader Inserts are where readers are part of the story. They usually have a __YN__ (which means Your Name) in the story where the reader is allowed to put their name.

Self Insert is where the writer places themselves in the story.

I have been a huge fan of aff.net for a long time :) (new user since i forgot my old one XD) I don't want people to think this site as competition to this site because its not ^^ just another place you can get your stories out there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.