Click Here!

2 Shika/Neji & 1 Naru/Sai fics

ookamijudge

Ok the Naru/Sai first as I'm least sure about it. Sadly the only part I really much remember if a bit where some people show up near hidden leaf -Akatsuki(sp) I think- and Sai decides he doesn't want Naruto to go with him and who ever else so he messes with the seal on Kiyuubi and Naru passes out only to wake up pissed at Sai and in the hospital later.

I don't remember much about the first Shika/Naru fic either sadly the main bit I remember is that Neji is injured somehow and Shika has the hide out in a dirt cave of sorts and there is some sort of puzzle, a Rubux cube type thing, that ends up showing up several times during the fic while they grow closer. I do remember a scene where I think Neji is in the hospital and Shika is sitting with him, I think that is where the puzzle ends up showing up the second time.

The second Shika/Neji ends up beign where Shika is part of the 'special' ANBU along with Kakashi and I think Ibiki not sure on that. He isn't officialy with Neji at the start though everyone thinks they are together. At once point we find out that Shika had some rather harsh trainign as a child after Neji ends up getting huffy/offended and attacks Shika when leads to Shika running off and Neji having to go find him after he is healed.

I wish I could remember more about any of them, but if anyone knows any of the three any help would be loved...

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.