Click Here!

The World of Mannah Pierce

mannahpierce

Guest Destiny

Well, that's all that matters and I understand. I think it may be more of the restraints, but at the same time that makes the story more organized and develops the plot which I think you are doing a good job on. :)

• 9 months later...
Guest Lonelylulaby

Another site were I can talk to you, lol. I'm sorry to hear that people were abandoning your story, that is crazy. And I can understand the sentiment of wanting to just read the last couple of pages just to find out if so-in-so made it and stuff, cuz I'm not going to lie I do it occasionally. And I really want to do it in Leader since it's done but that would ruin all the fun and surprise. And I have to agree with on of the reviewers on here. I'm just happy that you posted your original stories and your fanfiction for free. Cause people would never have known if you had go somewhere else THANK YOU. And as for you publishing, I really don't know how that works but I hope you can do it. Do you need a publisher or cant you do it yourself nowadays? Also since your story is mostly Yaoi have you tried posting it on Y-gallery? I feel like you would get even more fans and possibly more drawings for your original characters too if you decided to put up those also. GAH!!! I just wanna be like HA HA HA I knew about her before all of you, jk but really you should give it a try.

ja ne till we meet again somewhere out in this vast Universe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.