Click Here!

End-ora (Bewitched)

FairySlayer

These are my long overdue replies to reviews for "End-ora" (story) - (reviews) from when I was much better about following stuff here. It was written for the weekly prompt Witch.

Ohhh - I miss Bewitched! I used to watch it on Nick @Nite whenever I visited my grandmother! What a wonderful bit of closure!

I just hope your grandmother never turned your father into animals too. ;) It was a pretty great show for the time and it's still a lot of fun to get the slice-of-life that comes from how people were back then. "I'll have a drink... I better make it a double.... Okay, a triple."

Way to go, Darrin!

Thanks for sharing,

PW

Yeah, it's nice to see him actually win for once. He was always pretty brave with his mother-in-law anyway so taking that big chance at the end wasn't too OOC... I hope.

He's a sly one! I dunno how I missed this one before because I liked watching Bewitched repeats. I thought Darrin's characterisation was very good and the plot is neatly wrapped up and contained. Shame I didn't catch it before!

It's something that had been on my mind for years. I guess listening to so much Dr. Laura a long time ago plus my ideal of eventually having kids made me realize that it's important to make things work with some people.

Very nice. This could have been on the regular fanfiction.net. Nice to see a cease-fire in the ongoing Darrin/Endora war.

After all these years it was time for a good bit of closure for the series. Basically this would end the main driving conflict and get the show canceled, sure, but not a bad note to end on. :)

I left FFnet a long time ago, not least of all because most of my stories aren't acceptable. er, acceptable there. ;) However this was part of a weekly challenge

Thanks to all for chiming in, and again I really should have written replies sooner rather than just saying stuff privately or in the Procrastination Station.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.