Click Here!

Explain Your Username

Guest Knorg

Midnight Bliss is the name of the Signature Finishing move that Demitri, from Darkstalkers, uses. The effect is he throws a rose and if it hits your opponent it turns them into their cutest forms, the best part is that if it hits a guy character it turns them into a girl (i.e. J Talbain the werewolf becomes a wolf girl). The final stage is that he brutally rapes them and drinks their blood. It makes me tingly all over to think about it. <_<

My name comes from the first video game I was ever addicted to; Gauntlet Legends. I used to sit and play that game for 10 hrs a day. For those not familiar... you choose a class and then a color for your character. What was the first character I ever made... Um... a green wizard. Every time I turned it on a loud voice would boom out, "Welcome green wizard!"

Guest Monsterking

Godzilla is my author name and monsterking my forum name. why? because i think godzilla rocks!

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOO!!"

Well, I suppose it started when I was working at Kennywood, in the Penny Arcade. Everyone kept going on about kung-fu movies and the silly poses and since I'm tall and skinny they said that I could pull off some of them. Being rather silly, I did the Mantis pose so the guys started calling me Mantis. After that, I started working at Game Stop (Then Babbages) and added Playing to the beginning of my nickname. So, I became The Playing Mantis. I've been using the trimmed down version PMantis along with the ultimate answer to the question of Life the universe and everything as my forum handle for quite some time. Seems a little silly, but since I love gaming and being silly it works just fine.

• 1 month later...
Guest seductivemessiah

seductivemessiah was a nickname bestowed upon me years ago by one of my online buddies. he also dubbed me "ever_wise" and i've used that one before as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been bad and making up names. When I was first online my username was Trojan. Which comes from my name Troy and the Trojan Horse. Well going into an IRC chat room with the name Trojan only started nicknames of Condom Man and the like. So I soon dropped that one.

Foerick comes from a character I played in a RPG. The full name is Foerick Calms, which is an anagram of Cleric of Mask which is what he was, though he masqueraded as a Cleric of Oghma.

I've been using my current nickname for a few years; it's just a portmanteau of 'avatar' and 'orion'. Nothing terribly exciting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jaxxy

Well, time was, I was a big RPer myself, like a lot of you. This 'net-moniker -- the only one I go by -- is the name of an old AD&D character of mine. That'd be way back in... wow, 1996-ish.

Then, when my way-behind-the-times rear-end actually got a computer in 1999, and I hadn't RPed in eons (having lost my tabletop crew long before), the first thing I thought was, "Omg, what if there are, like, people who role-play ONLINE? What a cool idea that'd be..." Yep, I was that much of a puter-n00b! :bounce:

I found an open chat room on CompuServe (argh) and started playing there. At first, I tried to play a Priestess -- but then, seeing how different RPers are online (largely rule-less, at least compared to tabletop, and from there, into god-playing to the highest Hells; clearly, there would be no vampire slaying for me), I realized that if I was going to have any fun at all, I'd have to yank out my Jax. (That wasn't dirty!)

Oh, my graceless, butch Jakelin, who wouldn't have been caught dead with such a "girlyname"! She would soundly pound anyone that used it -- no, call her JAX! Terse, oft-drunk, rowdy... and, appropriately enough (for her), into using baseball bats and pepto-pink, iron-cored baseballs as weapons (when a cleated foot to the chest didn't satisfy). Yeah, I got strange cyber-looks and yeah, I'm proud of it! :balloon: Was she ever fun.

So I ran that room for a while, after a while. Then, fast-forward, and I ended up at AFF. By that time, online friends had been calling me "Jaxxy" for some time.

It just kinda stuck. It's what I've answered to for nine years, at least when a keyboard's in front of me -- even more than my given name, which I have been called for a smidge longer than the twelve years since Jakelin Silverer was born. :balloon:

I love dinosaurs, I just grew up with them. Jurassic Park, We're Back, Land Before Time all happened while I was growing and influenced me. I don't give and never gave a flying fuck about Barney. I thought I grew out of them when I was teenager, then I read the Quintaglio Ascension series by Robert J. Sawyer and I was back in the loop.

Nanotyrannus is the dinosaur species that evolved into the Quintaglio aliens from Robert J. Sawyer's series. It means "tiny tyrant".

Anonymous refers to the hysterical "Anonymous Rex" series by Eric Garcia.

Guest Sightsoblind

A small blind girl once told me that it was my sight that made me so blind. It was that thought that stuck with me when looking at things so closely how often do we not SEE THEM just because we are LOOKING. SightSoBlind reminds me to not just look at but see every thing around me.

I hate to follow up some of these amazing stories with somethings dull and boring, but, alas, that's all I've got. October Rust was an album put out by Type O Negative in...1996...I think. Anywho it was a great album and the name just always stuck with me. There's just something really foreboding about it and enigmatic. Around 1999 when I started online roleplaying, mainly PbP, I started using the handle October Rust for any main character I had and now its just attached to me...or vice versa

My name 'Dino' was given to me by well-meaning friends the first time they walked into my dorm room at uni. Dragons everywhere =].

Hence 'Dino' was born, and I've stuck with that.

'Morbid' came around when I was trying to register for AFF, surprisingly enough, and it told me that 'Dino' was taken.

Ahh well.

And the rest is history ;3.

~Dinoooes

My name 'Dino' was given to me by well-meaning friends the first time they walked into my dorm room at uni. Dragons everywhere =].

Hence 'Dino' was born, and I've stuck with that.

'Morbid' came around when I was trying to register for AFF, surprisingly enough, and it told me that 'Dino' was taken.

Ahh well.

And the rest is history ;3.

~Dinoooes

Kyouryoku for "Strong" and Senshi for "Warrior". This is actually what my full name means in real life, but I decided to go Japanese. ;)

Guest CrisNoWait

I was siginng up on another site and could not think of a good Username then it just hit me that I am hyper and hate waiting hense the name CrisNoWait.... the rest is yaoi filled history...Lol

• 4 weeks later...

well, I've had my nickname for 8 years or more now. I got it from a couple of characters I made years ago. I made a couple of twin cats when I was in my Sailor Moon phase and I named then Twinstar and Twinheart. I just liked Twinstar so much that I started using it.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Well John is my first name and I am not going to put my actual name and my father is also named John, so I think you can put that part together.

As for the 19, I can never roll better than that on a d20, when it matters. 20's for the trivial tasks but when you need that critical?

• 3 weeks later...
I am called Psychostorm because I am your GOD.

Oh, that's very nice. Come here and I'll make you my doG. :throwup: (tired to the point of being silly and hyperactive? Que? Moi?)

I seriously apologize for not being able to tell an interesting story about my username. It's just a song title I snatched from Pain. (<- a Swedish industrial project)

Danyealle was the name of my RPG character for years, a shapeshifter. When I needed a pen name I adopted it, Danyealle Autumn Myst, as my pen name. I was known as just Danyealle for years when i did original fiction and took that as my pen name when I started writing Inuyasha fan fiction rather than adopt a Japanese-style name like most do. Though now I'm known as Danyealle-sama since someone tagged me with the sama bit after a GutterMarbles challenge (lemon writing) and how many people came to me for advice when writing their first one for it. After that, i was tagged with the sama-suffix by a friend because of how i do lemons and the descriptive nature of them. It stuck since then.