Click Here!

Adara's Next Gen Gender

Guest echtrae

What gender do you think Adara's offspring will be?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What gender do you think Adara's offspring will be?

• One Male
    • One Female
    • Twin Males
    • Twin Females
    • One of each
    • Other

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this strange sensation that I may have two boys. LOL, twins run in both sides of my husband's family AND my father's side. So yeah, it's a very possible outcome. LOL

Even if I don't have two, I wouldn't mind having one boy. I already have a little girl, I want meh little boy. tongue.gif

I have this strange sensation that I may have two boys.  LOL, twins run in both sides of my husband's family AND my father's side.  So yeah, it's a very possible outcome.  LOL

Even if I don't have two, I wouldn't mind having one boy.  I already have a little girl, I want meh little boy.  tongue.gif

It's actually passed down from your mother. If twins are prevalent on your mother's side of the family and was passed down to you matrilineally, then there's a definite possibility. Otherwise, it's highly unlikely.

I've always sucked at guessing a baby's gender, so I'm not even going to try.

I think Triplets would be the death of the Adara you know! LOL Either that or my husband's death. Hmm, it would serve him right for making me have three babies! (Yep, I'd blame it on him!)

Thanks for your interest guys! I'll let you all know as soon as I can!

He'll be a man, or she will decide to be a man later in life.

I only just got that. Must've skimmed it first time through.

laugh.gif

Maybe it's the other way round though?

"She'll be a woman, or she will decide to be a woman later in life"?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Adara

Well ladies in Gents, for those of you who voted that I would end up having a girl...

YOU'RE RIGHT.

I'm having a little girl!!!!!!!! <<<lots of exclamation points means louder.... biggrin.gif

Lots of names can end up with the nickname of Cat/Kat:

Cathryne, Kathryn, Katherine, Katharine, Cathy, Kathie, Catie, Cadie, Caddie, Katie, Kate, Katryn, Katrina, Catrina, Cathleen, Kitty, Cate, Catriana, Catalin, Caterina, Catriona, Catlina, Ekaterina, Caitir, Cathleen, Katia and probably a whole slew of them I have missed... from what I understand Cat/Kat by itself is considered rare it is usually a nick name.

Any ideas for boys yet?

Guest Serenanna

Oishii forgot Katelyn and Kateline on that list too. (Think I'm spelling them right)

And getting a boys name too might not be a bad idea. Sometimes the doctors are wrong at six months on the sex. Err, Oishii? What was that story you told me? About the doctors thinking your little boys were supposed to be little girls? Explain?

Sere

I had ultra sounds every 3 weeks to check fetal progress, and up until my 12 year old was actually born they insisted he was a girl, my 7 year old about 2 weeks before he was born was a "girl" we ended up with a new ultrasound tech who looked at the baby and showed Hiei the picture then stated "If that is a girl she has awful big balls!" Needless to say I had boys not girls. I always had names picked out for both just in case anyway thank heavens.

Guest Adara

There's no need for boy's names. smile.gif I'm having a little girl. smile.gif The ultrasound clearly showed labia and a all that stuff that makes us girls, girls. tongue.gif Beside, if it is wrong...I already have a boy's first and middle name I absolutely love.

I thought about Katrina too, but my mother practically flipped. "No, not after a hurricane!" LOL, parents.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.