Click Here!

I hope this is in the right spot!

Recently, I got a warning that I didn't properly cite a song. I tried to fix it, and apparently it wasn't good enough, because my story was hidden a day later. Can someone please tell me how to cite it correctly so I can get my story unhidden? :(

I checked the FAQ when I first got the message and I tried to fix it, but my story was hidden anyway. And yesterday I went back through the chapters and cited every song lyric I had in them. Should I just wait for it to be unhidden?

Thank you for the help, though. I really appreciated it. :D

In order to restore a hidden story, we need to know the fandom and the name of the story in question. If you can supply us with that, we can review it to make sure the corrections are made. Once we've made sure everything is fixed, the story will be restored.

• 2 months later...
Guest EvilConcubine

Is there any way to contact moderator who notified me?

I think, I solved the problem, but unfortunately I can't see her/his e-mail, so I can't contact him or her to make sure if everything's all right now. Or maybe there's another way to find out if my story has been checked and won't be hidden or deleted?

The fandom is Harry Potter, the story is "To find the missing lifeline"

One of us will certainly check for you, however I gotta get back to mowing so it's likely someone else will be doing it instead. ;)

You gave the info we need TO check, which is story title and subdomain.

Aside from that, when a story is hidden, you have 30 days to fix it, so it's not deleted right away. Only time I do that is for underage users, plagiarists, and of course when a story is added to the wrong subdomain entirely. Then it gets deleted when we see it.

everything is good now, Evil Concubine, that's what we needed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.