Click Here!

Stay of execution - Ai no Kusabi fanfic

Guest OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Link to story

Hi guys!

It's been like a year ago that I've updated this story. In the meantime my account has been deleted and blahblah. That was because I signed up when I was 17,5 in the past (to upload Spider-man fics, God, if I knew it'd come to bite me back in the butt now, I'd have waited 6 months before signing up). In any case, all your reviews have gone lost, from the site anyway. I was an obsessive geek back then (not really) and I saved some of the reviews, the last few chapters went lost, but alas, nothing to do about it. I wasn't allowed to reupload the other reviews, because... well, I just wasn't allowed, I don't even know why, probably because they are afraid I'm doing self-promotion or something. In any case, the mods advised me to set up a thread for it and post my reviews there. I made a thread, I'm not going to repost the reviews, as I have savored those precious moments in the past anyway.

I have an unfinished artwork here too, draw way back when I was die-hard AnK fan.

WIP__Fingers_in_ya_mouth_by_Orantmihi.jpg

About chapter 13

I have to say that I completely lost my way with the Ai no Kusabi universe, I forgot things and I was confused with many things. See, right after finishing chapter 12 I went and bought the 5 translated AnK novels and read them in one go. After that, I got a completely different Riki portrayed than the one I originally had in my head from just watching the anime (same goes for Daryl, btw and Iason too actually. Just freaking everyone!). I didn't know how I had to continue and then all interest in AnK kind of crumbled.

But yeah, I picked up the interest of finishing the story 2 months back or so. So I continued. This is the unbeta-ed version, because I'm not sure my beta was still partying with me. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to go ahead and just upload this. I'm not sure about the flow from 1-12 and 13 because it's been long ago. I think my writing style might have changed a little too and the characters probably act differently? If you see anything OOC or any facts that are out of plot, please let me know :) I didn't reread all the 12 chapters when I started working on 13, so yeah. Maybe I'll go and rewatch the anime sometime later, just for the sake of it and maybe reread the novel... It was sexy as hell, that was for sure.

In any case, I hope you are all still doing well.

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 1-12

Yuki: Sorry!! Haha, I didn't mean to disappoint you, but at that time I was inspired to work on chapter 13 -which I actually did- and I figured that it would be a pain in the butt to upload all those chapters again, so I did it back there. But now I did update and you can go figure what's going to happen next!

Will Treaty: Really? There's like no censor and stuff? Because there's quite some nudity, but nothing really explicit, I suppose. I'm glad you're enjoying this! I know that when I watched it for the first time, I was literally nauseas when I found out Riki actually castrated himself. Oh my goodness, I hate it when guys get castrated... it's... horrifying! So when he died along with Iason, I was relieved because he didn't need to continue living a half man >_> Though, of course I was unsatisfied with the terribly sad ending. At first I wanted to write something about them in the afterlife, but suddenly I had started the tale over, trying to approach it from a less painful angle :) That was more than a year back of course.

Sheeleta: You hadn't read chapter 12 yet? Then it was probably already deleted before you got to it, because last year in april I had uploaded chapter 12, lol! I finally updated for real this time with chapter 13. I hope it's not too out of sync with the rest, it's been more than a year ago that I worked on the story...

QueenPen: Puppy eyes worked! I updated! I'm glad you liked it and decided to leave a review too! They are really quite delightful to read XD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.