Click Here!

All Stories and Account Missing

Guest Sub-Zero879

Guest Sub-Zero879

Hello, as of two days ago I had two stories posted here under this account name: Sub-Zero879

Presently, the account is missing as are the stories. I have them saved on my computer, so I can easily create a new account and reupload them, but I want to make sure first that this is not the result of a ban or admin-deletion. I checked my E-mail and have received no warnings or recognition of any bans.

My stories were:

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies Under Games > A through F > Diablo 2

A Savage Land Under Games > S through Z > World of Warcraft

The first has been completed for some time with no issues, but I only recently started the second and was only up to its second chapter in posting. If I did wrong somewhere with the second story, I would like to know what so I may prevent future mishap.

I feel this is most likely a glitch of the site, or else I've made a grave error somewhere without realizing it. Either way, I would appreciate hearing back so I know what happened.

Guest Sub-Zero879

As of the last August 26, I have been over the age of 18. Admittedly, I did come to this site before, but I have been of age for some time now.

As information was found indicating your year of birth is 1994, you're going to have to provide ID and prove your age. This is done via email.

What I need from you, are two images.

One, your photo ID, with all but your age information blacked out. I don't need to know your address, none of that.

Two, a picture of you WITH your ID, so that you can be seen clearly.

Mail that to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, subject: Proof of age.

Without that, you'll be deleted again should you return.

Guest Sub-Zero879

Look, mam, I certainly don't feel comfortable posting my ID, blackened or not, nor do I with giving out my picture - and yes I understand that only makes me suspicious.

I would like to know where you heard I was born in 94 instead of 92. I understand if you won't accept this, but my other writing account is at www . fanfiction . net/~subzero879. At the top of that page is their computer registered date of the last update to my profile, so you know I haven't quickly changed it since this event. At the bottom of my profile before my stories is my writing history, where I mentioned my age with each story, and you can see that with my latest stories I have been eighteen (they have no age restriction there, so there was never a reason to fake age with that site).

I understand there is no firm fact in this method, but common "internet paranoia" makes me uncomfortable with anything deeper. It would be depressing to have to wait two years for me to ever post on this site again, but if your regulation is that strict to demand hard proof upon suspicion... I decline in supplying.

(Though, to be fair, if deception was still my goal, I could easily have an older friend follow your instructions and bypass it...)

I am sorry about the dilemma and whatever may have prompted it. I hope you understand my reluctance, but presently all I can give is my word that I am 18 as of 08-26-92. However, I understand if your website guidelines allow no leeway, and I will depart peacefully if you insist.

-Sub

According to what was found before your account was deleted, I have to stand with that. I can't just take your word for it, not without proof, at this point. I understand very well why you are reluctant to provide the information. As I said, the part I need to see is the photo ID with birthday. I don't need to see your name, address, or any other personal information. Just the birthday and the picture on the ID.

Guest Sub-Zero879

I see. Unfortunately, it is giving my picture to a stranger that I am most reluctant about. Thank you for your time, and sorry for the trouble. Normally I can't stand leaving misunderstandings like this, but I can't budge on this either. However, before I go, can I please get two bits of information:

1) The supposed date of birth that was found, so I know when I may return to this site.

2) Where that was found. If it was a person reporting, I'd just like to know - not any names. Because my only two accounts with this name is FF and AFF, and my shared story between them, LLL, I had mentioned my age upon writing it (seventeen), and that was nearly a year ago (Feb 21, 2010, according to FF). I know my word means nothing right now, so don't take this as a final argument, but I am 18, so I'm completely baffled as to how anything would ever have listed anything younger. The only thing I can think of is my previous works, when I listed my age when I was younger, but anyone can see the dates for those stories and would know it has been years since.

Again, thanks for the time you've given me so far. If you find yourself too busy, or just don't care enough to track back the source, that's perfectly alright too. It's just a curiosity. This is extremely disappointing, and mildly frustrating, but I understand you're just doing your job, so no hard feelings here.

Salute,

-Sub

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.