Click Here!

Hiei/Kuwabara fanfic

Guest Eve4mem

Guest Eve4mem

I'm looking for a fanfic I found on AFF a long time ago. The main pairing is Hiei and Kuwabara. In the description of the fic the author never says it's Kuwabara but a red head, you don't find out its Kuwabara till you read it. It opens up with Hiei hunting down his pray which he finds on top of a building. I don't remember the specifics but Hiei ends up mating with Kuwabara and Kuwabara exchanges rings with Hiei saying he knows it a human custom but one he wants to share with his mate. At the end of the chapter we find out the whole thing was a heat induced fantasy of Hiei's in actuality he's outside Kuwabara's window. It continues with Hiei going inside Kuwabara's room where Hiei does some things he later regrets and Kuwabara is not ready for. At one point Kuwabara says something like "wha..felt so real."

If anyone knows about this fic please point me to it. I've been looking for it desperately. It's one of my favorites even though I think it wasn't finished. The title may have been "Conquest" but I'm not sure.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Eve4mem

It is very good and I'm still waiting. It was posted a long time ago so I really don't know where to look but I do know it was posted on AFF.net Another of the details that I remember is that after Hiei wakes up from his heat induced dream he goes into Kuwabara's room. It's there that he witnesses Kuwabara having an erotic dream. Hiei then proceeds to lose himself in molesting Kuwabara. Hiei eventually give Kuwabara a bj and that's when Kuwabara wakes up stating "it felt so real." I think the fic was done to about 6 chapters. Hiei gets seperated from Kuwabara by the rest of the team. And there is even a scene with Yusuke and Kuwabara with Keiko watching, it was suppose to be about comforting Kuwabara after what happened with Hiei. Hiei escapes somehow and walks in on them and goes for Yusuke but stops when Kuwabara starts to freak out.

• 2 years later...
Guest DarkDragonDreamer

really really want to find this one! Please help us!!

I am also looking for a story called 'the dress and the hot mess' It was also Hieibara - well i think that was it it was on ff dot net but can't find it!

It was one of my fave's :-(

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.