Deaged Draco

Guest nyankochan

Guest nyankochan

I don't quite remember how the whole story went but I do remember that:

Summary:

~Draco is deaged

~Harry and Snape are really angry that something happened to Draco

~They both punch a wall

I also don't remember if this fact was about this story or if it was about a different one, but I think Draco was deaged because he tried to stop Harry from getting hurt so Draco put himself in harms way to save Harry. But then again I might be going crazy and Draco was just hurt and not deaged.

SORRY! It's confusing, I know BUT I would be VERY GRATEFUL if someone can help me out with finding this story! m(_ _)m

Guest nyankochan

Malfoy Child By Vorabiza. Can be found on thesilversnitch .net !

Amazing story.

Thank you so much! This is definitely the one I was looking for, but do you have any ideas as to what the other story is?

Guest nyankochan

If you could give me a little more info about the other story I might be able to help.

I think Draco was trying to same Harry from something during breakfast time in the Great Hall. Draco ended up very hurt was was bleeding a lot. I think it might have been a Veela fic as well. Thank you so much! =]

Guest Leeana

There is only one Veela fic that I think of that has Draco bleeding in the hall at breakfast or maybe it was dinner and that : Desperate Measures by vvc on fanfiction . net That the one?

Guest nyankochan

No that's not the one but it seems interesting so I'll definitely check it out. I think Harry was ether receiving a package and Draco grabbed it from him before he can touch it to keep him safe or something similar to that. Sorry, I really don't remember much.

• 8 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.