Click Here!

BOUND

AngelTalion

I will be posting and responding to any and all questions from feedback here. Thank you for your feedback, questions and interest. ~ AngelTalion

Althydia: Collars mean different things to different couples. When a Dominant does marry a submissive the collar is the traditional symbol. However some Dominants collar submissives temporarily. A trial period, a simple contract of mutual agreed upon arrangemen it all depends on the people involved. The same goes with multiple submissives, it is permitted (thought at this point in their history rare) there are no laws or rules against doing so. Some Dominants have both a male and female submissive which is more common with multiple subs. As is the case with Tsunade who has both Shizune and Jiraiya.

unneeded: In this world marriage is more comonplace at this point in the history I'm creating. Marriage is much like it is for us now. Not forevery one but a sign of complete commitment between a Dominant and submissive. I will go into more detail about the cerimony involved later in the fic. Both men and women can breed in this universe so taking a male doesn't mean not having children. And not only submissive men can breed, all men have the ability. For the purposes of my fic, and to avoid the complications that come with it I have decided not to have vanilla or non-dynamic persons. Everyone will identify as either submissive or Dominant.

Nejislady: I have half a mind to make you wait but I love you too much, at this point the break down is as as listed below. However this is not a complete list and it is subject to change at my random whims. :-p

Naruto - Submissive

Sasuke - Dominant

Itachi - Dominant

Kakashi - Dominant

Iruka - Submissive

Jiraiya - Submissive

Tsunade - Domme

Shizune - Submissive

Neji - Dominant

Sakura - Domme

Sai - Submissive

Kiba - Dominant

Ino - Submissive

Gaara - Submissive

Tamari - Domme

Kanuro - Submissive

Hinata - Submissive

Shino - Dominant

Choji - Dominant

Shikamaru - Submissive

Asuma - Dominant

Lee - Submissive

Tenten - Dominant

Edited by AngelTalion

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AngelTalion

Althydia

Shikamaru Nara: For me he is a very complicated character, not in a way that he is hard to write, but that he has endless possibilities and depths a writer can use with him. There is the possibility to make him a Super-Seme as well as an Ultimate-Uke! I can see him either way and I can (and have) written him strait. Truthfully I think he’s Bi and a switch. As a rule geniuses don’t typically limit themselves, especially if they come from a more open minded community. Having said that in a dynamic society like the one I am creating in this story I have a hard time not seeing a some one capable of his sort of intelligence as anything other then a switch or submissive. Since I am not writing switches in this story he is a submissive. My reasoning is probably a personal preference (but I come from a dynamic background and life style so I can speak on this with a little bit of knowledge.) but when done properly there is a sort of bliss and relaxation that can come from someone else taking over. Trusting another to take you somewhere all you have to do is feel and obey especially for someone who lives in their mind is nothing short of a blessing. To me that would be a necessity for a man like Shikamaru. I’m sorry if sub!Shika is a problem but he and his dynamic discoveries will pay a pretty big role in this story.

As for who I intend to pair him with the only thing I can promise is he will NOT be sleeping with Sasuke. It was a harmless flirtation and Asuma pretty much stamped it out before it started. Asuma trusts Uchiha Doms only as long as he can keep them in site. So he is definitely not letting one near his favorite student.

I think you are 100% right. Naruto does not share well with other. It is in his official file with the Akatsuke training facility. If Sasuke were to take another submissive Naruto would probably see it as incredibly insulting. The only exception for Naruto would be if he could not give Sasuke children, in that case he would be the one to suggest bringing another into their family.

Kiba Inuzuka: For me there was no question of Kiba being a sub. I just can NOT see it under any circumstances. I think it is the completely animalistic nature of his character. He is possessive, protective, and even on teams in canon he tries to run things. He will be paired with Hinata in this fic because they are one of my favorite couples. Fear not, I do NOT intend to make it easy on him though.

Sakura is not gone. She is on their team and well, she’s still Sakura. I don’t want to give too much away just know she’s not gone.

Things will likely progress this is a Sasuke/Naruto fic and the only real obstacle for the two of them is Kakashi. Itachi will not intervene as long as Naruto wants this thing with Sasuke. As a Dom from the same house Itachi has only one desire for any Jinjuriki and that is for them to find a dominant of their own to love and protect them as they deserve. Having said that, don’t think they’re on easy street I’m never that nice. LOL

*sighs* Itachi & Dedeira… that is very complicated and the history involved is going to be fun for me to write but might not be as enjoyable for you guys to read.

Mina

Yes, Itachi and Naruto have had sex. Itachi was trained as a Dominant of the Akatsuke and Naruto as a submissive their kinks and desires likely come very close to one another. They could easily satisfy each other. As Naruto pointed out it was their dynamic mesh that didn’t work. Itachi is in love with another sub and Naruto needs more then he is capable of offering not just kink wise but emotionally as well. Its important that everyone understand that the gender and sexual inhibitions of our societies do not exist in this one. You have to banish those from your mind because sex with multiple partners, taking a different person to bed every night and sleeping with both sexes is not only acceptable it is quite normal. I plan to have a good chunk of an upcoming chapter dedicated to this very topic.

As for Shikamaru Nara and Sasuke/Asuma thing please see above! :)

And thank you for you wonderful feedback and questions I hope I answered them!!

~Tali

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FireSnake

I don't know if I'm supposed to write on here or not, but I have a question that's been eating at me about this one. I love the way it's started, and I obviously love the pairings so far, but I've read similar type stories before, and I felt after a while that the Authors tried to write too many stories into one fic, and ended up losing my interest because there was no real focus on plot or the original pairing. I do enjoy reading other pairings in a story, but I don't really like seeing update after update that has nothing to do with the main pairing at all. I'm just wondering if this story is going to have multiple plots and focus on many pairings or if the story itself is going to stay Sasu/Naru with other pairings coming into play only when they have contact with these two. I only ask because the last section in chapter 4 focuses on Neji, but seems to have nothing at all to do with the original plot. I know that it was only a small section, and I'm in no way suggesting that this part couldn't be integral to the plot, I'm just wondering if I should expect the focus to be split among multiple pairings or if the story will weave them into Sasuke and Naruto's lives.

I really am enjoying this story and I admit I look for an update daily ;)

Guest AngelTalion

I don't know if I'm supposed to write on here or not, but I have a question that's been eating at me about this one. I love the way it's started, and I obviously love the pairings so far, but I've read similar type stories before, and I felt after a while that the Authors tried to write too many stories into one fic, and ended up losing my interest because there was no real focus on plot or the original pairing. I do enjoy reading other pairings in a story, but I don't really like seeing update after update that has nothing to do with the main pairing at all. I'm just wondering if this story is going to have multiple plots and focus on many pairings or if the story itself is going to stay Sasu/Naru with other pairings coming into play only when they have contact with these two. I only ask because the last section in chapter 4 focuses on Neji, but seems to have nothing at all to do with the original plot. I know that it was only a small section, and I'm in no way suggesting that this part couldn't be integral to the plot, I'm just wondering if I should expect the focus to be split among multiple pairings or if the story will weave them into Sasuke and Naruto's lives.

I really am enjoying this story and I admit I look for an update daily ;)

Not a problem at all! I set it up for questions and comments so I could respond! :) Glad you used it I was starting to worry no one read this thing. LOL

There will be multiple story lines/pairings they will be integrated but this first 'chapter' is to get pairings and back stories established. Obviously some characters are completely OOC the whole damn story is OOC. LOL There will be bits dedicated solely to furthering certain couples or characters storylines. This is more of a saga then a story. in fact so far the first two bits are one chapter and the last three have been another chapter of their own. I'm posting in small bits to update more frequently and try to keep readers interests. I will likely go and clean it all up once I have completed this. The next story in this world already has its own plot worked out and I haven't even started WRITING the plot part for this story.

The short answer is yes and no. Yes there will be other couples with their own stories that will not include SASNARU. No they will not be the main focus of this story. It is a SASUNARU fic and I do intend to have them as my main focus. Its important to me to ensure that when I bring Neji & Gaara back into Sasu & Naru's story line that reader's aren't left going "wait how did Gaara get that scar she just mentioned" I personally HATE that when I read a story and something has happened off screen cause it just begs the crap out of me. LOL

Technically I could write them separately as individual story lines but I like interwoven complex fics.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FireSnake

Not a problem at all! I set it up for questions and comments so I could respond! :) Glad you used it I was starting to worry no one read this thing. LOL

There will be multiple story lines/pairings they will be integrated but this first 'chapter' is to get pairings and back stories established. Obviously some characters are completely OOC the whole damn story is OOC. LOL There will be bits dedicated solely to furthering certain couples or characters storylines. This is more of a saga then a story. in fact so far the first two bits are one chapter and the last three have been another chapter of their own. I'm posting in small bits to update more frequently and try to keep readers interests. I will likely go and clean it all up once I have completed this. The next story in this world already has its own plot worked out and I haven't even started WRITING the plot part for this story.

The short answer is yes and no. Yes there will be other couples with their own stories that will not include SASNARU. No they will not be the main focus of this story. It is a SASUNARU fic and I do intend to have them as my main focus. Its important to me to ensure that when I bring Neji & Gaara back into Sasu & Naru's story line that reader's aren't left going "wait how did Gaara get that scar she just mentioned" I personally HATE that when I read a story and something has happened off screen cause it just begs the crap out of me. LOL

Technically I could write them separately as individual story lines but I like interwoven complex fics.

I reread this and the story several times so I could get a better feel for what you were saying. I appreciate your reassurance that you are going to keep the main focus on sasu/naru, and I do love reading other couples so I think I will enjoy reading them as well. I was just worried because I don't like stories that ramble or never seem to have an ending. I've lost interest in quite a few stories because of this. Knowing this will be a Saga (three parts?) is reassuring because I can be sure of an ending instead of reading and reading and suddenly find myself just reading to get to the end that will never come. I have quit reading several stories that started out really good, but became repetitive quickly because it seemed the author didn't know how to end the story. I have one story in mind specifically that I lost interest in rather quickly because there were too many mundane situations and details that bogged me down and made me wish over and over for the author to just get on with it. When I realized they were going to continue on that track, I quite reading all together and found I never regretted it even when I saw it pop up to the top again. I've never felt that way about any of your stories and a seriously doubt that will change because I like your style and I really think I like each of your fics more and can see a marked improvement the more you post from a readers perspective as well as a writer. (not trying to sound pompous there, but I probably do. I just wanted you to know that I think you are growing as a writer and not stagnating like some writers do.) I like that you change styles and seem to experiment with your work. I do the same thing all the time, changing things up to try to get a better feel for what I'm writing or even see if something works better for me. A lot of people on here stick to one thing that works and for some that's great, but I think it's a sign of a quality writer when they take themselves out of their comfort zone and try something new. This universe must be hard to write, at least I think it would be, since you have to change your whole mindset to a different way of thinking before you can give the characters life. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you will do with this and hope to see an update soon ;)

I also wanted to ask about the plot... not asking you to give anything away or anything like that, but I am curious if this first part will focus on the political aspects of the subs not being able to perform ninja duties without a collar or if that's just a subtext to the actual plot? I'm curious about lots of other things too, but I'm patient enough to wait for the story. I like this forum thing, and I like that I can post questions like this to you. I hope you are still checking this :D

Guest Lilyeverlasting

I just have one question before I read further. Forgive me it it easily answered, I hope I didn't skim over anything that would have given me the answer, but I was hoping you could go into a little more detail about the Akatsuki, Pein, and Naruto's role as "Pein's Jinjuriki".

I have a basic understanding of the Akatsuki so far, but I guess, for me anyway, my understanding of Naruto being Pein's Jinjuriki, and what exactly that means, all is still a little clouded. He still has the demon fox inside him, right? So...Pein made him a Jinjuriki, but why?

Also, when you say both can breed in this universe, if men can have other men and get pregnant, does that include women? Or do you mean just men have that ability? Just curious lol. I like your writing, once I have completed what's written so far I'll be sure to leave a review.

hey this is the wrong spot to post this...i know you dont want to register in the forum, but it would be nice so u can put this in the right spot in the forum....

Guest AngelTalion

I really think I like each of your fics more and can see a marked improvement the more you post from a readers perspective as well as a writer. (not trying to sound pompous there, but I probably do. I just wanted you to know that I think you are growing as a writer and not stagnating like some writers do.) I like that you change styles and seem to experiment with your work. I do the same thing all the time, changing things up to try to get a better feel for what I'm writing or even see if something works better for me. A lot of people on here stick to one thing that works and for some that's great, but I think it's a sign of a quality writer when they take themselves out of their comfort zone and try something new. This universe must be hard to write, at least I think it would be, since you have to change your whole mindset to a different way of thinking before you can give the characters life. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you will do with this and hope to see an update soon ;)

I also wanted to ask about the plot... not asking you to give anything away or anything like that, but I am curious if this first part will focus on the political aspects of the subs not being able to perform ninja duties without a collar or if that's just a subtext to the actual plot? I'm curious about lots of other things too, but I'm patient enough to wait for the story. I like this forum thing, and I like that I can post questions like this to you. I hope you are still checking this :D

First thank you SO much for the wonderful compliments. Please never hesitate to stroke my ego no matter how you think it makes you sound. ;0p To me its very strange to hear that, I think my writting is all the same. I constantly worry over 'did I just do that in that story? crap!' LOL The universe is abit more of a challenge than anything else I've ever written. Its not easy to write the two extreams. To go from Toppy to Subby in just a few chapters is way harder then I thought. I also have a GREAT respect for the ladies who wrote the stories that inspured this verse and want to live up to the very high standards they set. I'd hate to be the author who killed the 'BdSM-vers' fics. LOL I have at least 3 major plot stories for this verse. I'm hoping to have each get its own individual story, not sure how many chapters each individual story will be. I will llikely end it with an end but open ended ending... does that make any sense. It will end but if I get inspired or want to come back with stories I can. There won't be final chapter summing up the rest of their lives.

As for your plot question I will say only this. The Collar Law is going to play a big roll in this chapter. :0)

Sorry I took so long to respond, I hurt my wrist and had to take some away time from my beloved keyboard.

Thank you for reading and taking the time to come here and chat with me. I love it.

Guest AngelTalion

hey this is the wrong spot to post this...i know you dont want to register in the forum, but it would be nice so u can put this in the right spot in the forum....

1) I am registered but for some reason there is an issue with my password, despite it having been reissued.

2) Before posting this i checked for other threads like this one and saw several.

3) Where would I post this discussion about my fic? I thought that's what this was for...

Guest AngelTalion

I just have one question before I read further. Forgive me it it easily answered, I hope I didn't skim over anything that would have given me the answer, but I was hoping you could go into a little more detail about the Akatsuki, Pein, and Naruto's role as "Pein's Jinjuriki".

I have a basic understanding of the Akatsuki so far, but I guess, for me anyway, my understanding of Naruto being Pein's Jinjuriki, and what exactly that means, all is still a little clouded. He still has the demon fox inside him, right? So...Pein made him a Jinjuriki, but why?

Also, when you say both can breed in this universe, if men can have other men and get pregnant, does that include women? Or do you mean just men have that ability? Just curious lol. I like your writing, once I have completed what's written so far I'll be sure to leave a review.

I really wish I could answer your question... however, the Pein/Jinjuriki/Akatsuki thing is a big thing in this story so I don't want to give it away.

This story has nothing to do with the manga or anime except for the charenters and setting. Its a completely different universe. In this fic the Akatsuki are not trying to destroy everything or capture Junjuriki they are a pleasure house/temple that educates and trains dominants and submissives about their dynamic.

I mean Mpreg. Both women and men can get pregnant by other men. But no men cannot get pregnant by a woman.

Thank you for stopping by and I'm sorry I couldn't give you more information. :)

Nope, this IS the right area for the story discussion. Have you tried to clear your browser cache? Sometimes the cookie string starts to corrupt which prevents login. So, what to do then, is clear your cache, and then use the link at the bottom of the forum to clear your cookies for it. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Nope, this IS the right area for the story discussion. Have you tried to clear your browser cache? Sometimes the cookie string starts to corrupt which prevents login. So, what to do then, is clear your cache, and then use the link at the bottom of the forum to clear your cookies for it. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Yay! I was totaly upset I was gonna lose the threads I had going with readers. :) You made my day... and it looks like you solved my sign in problem too! Thank you very much!

Body of review from Althydia follows:

Oh, nice scene... I don't think it was too hardcore so it shouldn't shock readers (particularly with the warnings for this story). I enjoyed it and understood Sasuke's frustration at the beginning when he had to wait to be with his Naruto (did Itachi take more time on purpose? Naughty big brother...). Iruka was so sweet too (particularly with his implicit jealousy at Sasuke's mum asking Naruto to call her mother), but Naruto didn't really promise anything vocally... Will that be important later?<br />

Also, I thought Naruto had been taught by Pein not to let dominants come in him? Does that mean he could get pregnant now?

My Dear Dear Althydia.... YOU are going to be the very death of me you terribly observant reader! :0P you see right through me and read right between the lines. Yes Itachi was intentionly encouraging the drawing out of dinner. He was being a meanie...Iruka consider Naruto HIS son and ok in their family he the maternal firgure so it did bother him when she all but insisted. No it won't... I think Mikoto and Naruto will find even ground.

He had been taught and had been tained, had this drilled into him so I'm not telling you more then yes pein did make it very clear not to have unprotected sex.

Edited by AngelTalion

• 1 month later...
Guest Irin Black

In your story, in chapter two, you mentioned that Sai was a Dominant.

"Clearing her throat the blond Hokage shook her head. “No I am assigning a new member to your team. Sai is being permitted to return to ANBU.” Naruto was not surprised. The emotionally challenged Dominant had been working very hard to regain his status as an ANBU member after being expelled by the old leader. With the ex-leader now in a prison cell undergoing trial for treason he had no doubts that Sai would be able to return to what he loved to do."

However, in your first post on this forum, you stated that he was a Submissive.

Could you clarify on his status? Thanks!

Guest Tarn Vedra 5

Hi,

It is great that you made a forum for your story, because I would like to ask you some questions. It is really intriguing and fantastic story and I like to talk about story and its characters.

So... what caught my mind was definitely chapter 8, the scene between Neji and Gaara where Neji was telling Gaara his rules. What I thought immediatelly was: wow... so MANY rules!!! Poor Gaara! I thought that Gaara will ask for some notebook where he would need to write all those rules and to ask: What was the first rule?

Isn't it too much??? I know that Dominant has to set rights but... that is just too much for my opinion and aren't that rules harsh and soooo controlling???... I mean... Gaara is a sub not a slave, Gaara has a right to say NO. Neji looks and acts like some primadona with those kinds of rules. Did Neji put so many rules on purpose so that Gaara makes a mistake and so that he can punish him? Why Naruto doesn't have that kinds of rules from Sasuke also? Is it because he is temporary collared or it depends from Dom to Dom.

And I like that submissives have their own rights and everything else... but I can clearly see that is not ideal world and it is rough world for submissives. Because subs are born that way and they are all considered property which is why they got attacked and so over protected. Even though they have rights... they are still subs and not with right foot with Doms... it doesn't mean if they are subs that they need to be treated that way ... like property... because I have a feeling that Doms see subs as their slaves and that is not the same. Being a sub and being a slave is different story and I noticed that even though subs have their own mind and rights (they had to fight for those rights - it clearly suggests that they were considered as slaves not as subs), I have a strong feeling that Doms or Dommes consider and view many subs as slaves, in a way how they act and talk around them (like example of that rule that all subs have to be collared... I am really not fond of that stupid rule... sorry, for me that is really a stupid rule :D it is getting on my nerves), because of that rule you can have REVOLUTION!!! Aren't there subs who wanted to confront that stupid rule??? I just can't get over it that Tsunade just gave something for them other to do and that they just put up with it and that Naruto even though he fought it... he just submmitted so EASILY TO SASUKE OF BEING COLLARED TO HIM. Naruto just never gives up... That really ... was not right, in my opinion. I felt disappointed because of that... This is great story and I can't wait what will come next :)

Thank you in advance for answering my questions :)

Guest AngelTalion

In your story, in chapter two, you mentioned that Sai was a Dominant.

"Clearing her throat the blond Hokage shook her head. “No I am assigning a new member to your team. Sai is being permitted to return to ANBU.” Naruto was not surprised. The emotionally challenged Dominant had been working very hard to regain his status as an ANBU member after being expelled by the old leader. With the ex-leader now in a prison cell undergoing trial for treason he had no doubts that Sai would be able to return to what he loved to do."

However, in your first post on this forum, you stated that he was a Submissive.

Could you clarify on his status? Thanks!

I keep going back and forth on certain ninja's dynamic. Sai is one who could go either way, if I was writting switches that's probably what he would be. I will go in and fix it once I finally nail down his status, I'm NOT leaning toward sub. >.< Sorry if that didn't help. Thank you for reading!!

Guest AngelTalion

Hi,

It is great that you made a forum for your story, because I would like to ask you some questions. It is really intriguing and fantastic story and I like to talk about story and its characters.

So... what caught my mind was definitely chapter 8, the scene between Neji and Gaara where Neji was telling Gaara his rules. What I thought immediatelly was: wow... so MANY rules!!! Poor Gaara! I thought that Gaara will ask for some notebook where he would need to write all those rules and to ask: What was the first rule?

Isn't it too much??? I know that Dominant has to set rights but... that is just too much for my opinion and aren't that rules harsh and soooo controlling???... I mean... Gaara is a sub not a slave, Gaara has a right to say NO. Neji looks and acts like some primadona with those kinds of rules. Did Neji put so many rules on purpose so that Gaara makes a mistake and so that he can punish him? Why Naruto doesn't have that kinds of rules from Sasuke also? Is it because he is temporary collared or it depends from Dom to Dom.

And I like that submissives have their own rights and everything else... but I can clearly see that is not ideal world and it is rough world for submissives. Because subs are born that way and they are all considered property which is why they got attacked and so over protected. Even though they have rights... they are still subs and not with right foot with Doms... it doesn't mean if they are subs that they need to be treated that way ... like property... because I have a feeling that Doms see subs as their slaves and that is not the same. Being a sub and being a slave is different story and I noticed that even though subs have their own mind and rights (they had to fight for those rights - it clearly suggests that they were considered as slaves not as subs), I have a strong feeling that Doms or Dommes consider and view many subs as slaves, in a way how they act and talk around them (like example of that rule that all subs have to be collared... I am really not fond of that stupid rule... sorry, for me that is really a stupid rule :D it is getting on my nerves), because of that rule you can have REVOLUTION!!! Aren't there subs who wanted to confront that stupid rule??? I just can't get over it that Tsunade just gave something for them other to do and that they just put up with it and that Naruto even though he fought it... he just submmitted so EASILY TO SASUKE OF BEING COLLARED TO HIM. Naruto just never gives up... That really ... was not right, in my opinion. I felt disappointed because of that... This is great story and I can't wait what will come next :)

Thank you in advance for answering my questions :)

Hi Doll!

First let me say thank you for reading and letting me know you're liking it! :) I'm glad this story has people thinking and inspires questions.

Now lets start with Neji and Gaara. Each dominant is different have their own style and needs. In this worlds dynamic isn't a choice it a part of who you are in the DNA. Neji is a strict top, he wants and needs control of his submissive. Being the Hyuuga heir means, much like in the series he is captive to his family traditions and desires. On the other side of the coin Gaara has needs that require him to be controled and the rules off them both the oppertinity to get what they need. Neji gets control of Gaara and Gaara gets the peace that Neji's control brings to him. He feels loved and protected with his Dominant. It does not make him a slave. I will introduce a slave later, their lives and treatment are different from a submissive.

The important thing to remember is that Gaara, Naruto and the other submissives have all had some kind of training. Its a requirement before letting submissives into the play ground so to speak. They don't all recevce the same level of traing but the do recieve some form of training. This training helps them develop and recognize thati needs and desires. The truth is no matter how much control or how many rules a dom sets the submissive has the power. They can safe word out of any play, they can remove their collars at any time. Many contrats between submissives and Dominants give set rules and boundaries. In this world you must have a formal agreement stamped by the hokage before collering is permited.

The collars for ninja. Its politics pure and simple. The Fire Lord is protecting his life and what he believes are the lives of THOUSANDS of shinobi submissives. Its not a good law and as Naruto said its not a fiar law. He intends to fight it, but he would be assigned desk duty, teaching and other genin tasks nuja do inside the village walls. Naruto would have take Sasuke's collar naturally. They both knew already that they wanted each other. Sasuke hd comeright out his his kitchen and he was hinting at if too. Sasuke did take advanatage of the law offering his collar sooner then he'd intended but in he but on the same token Naruto didn't hesitate. Before they established the collaring Naruto sat ad Sasuke's feet when ordered. Taking Sasuke's collar was, essoecialy an engagement collar means a lot.

I hopethat helps. Please feel free to come back and ask more. Or need clearer explination

Guest Tarn Vedra 5

Hi Doll!

First let me say thank you for reading and letting me know you're liking it! :) I'm glad this story has people thinking and inspires questions.

Now lets start with Neji and Gaara. Each dominant is different have their own style and needs. In this worlds dynamic isn't a choice it a part of who you are in the DNA. Neji is a strict top, he wants and needs control of his submissive. Being the Hyuuga heir means, much like in the series he is captive to his family traditions and desires. On the other side of the coin Gaara has needs that require him to be controled and the rules off them both the oppertinity to get what they need. Neji gets control of Gaara and Gaara gets the peace that Neji's control brings to him. He feels loved and protected with his Dominant. It does not make him a slave. I will introduce a slave later, their lives and treatment are different from a submissive.

The important thing to remember is that Gaara, Naruto and the other submissives have all had some kind of training. Its a requirement before letting submissives into the play ground so to speak. They don't all recevce the same level of traing but the do recieve some form of training. This training helps them develop and recognize thati needs and desires. The truth is no matter how much control or how many rules a dom sets the submissive has the power. They can safe word out of any play, they can remove their collars at any time. Many contrats between submissives and Dominants give set rules and boundaries. In this world you must have a formal agreement stamped by the hokage before collering is permited.

The collars for ninja. Its politics pure and simple. The Fire Lord is protecting his life and what he believes are the lives of THOUSANDS of shinobi submissives. Its not a good law and as Naruto said its not a fiar law. He intends to fight it, but he would be assigned desk duty, teaching and other genin tasks nuja do inside the village walls. Naruto would have take Sasuke's collar naturally. They both knew already that they wanted each other. Sasuke hd comeright out his his kitchen and he was hinting at if too. Sasuke did take advanatage of the law offering his collar sooner then he'd intended but in he but on the same token Naruto didn't hesitate. Before they established the collaring Naruto sat ad Sasuke's feet when ordered. Taking Sasuke's collar was, essoecialy an engagement collar means a lot.

I hopethat helps. Please feel free to come back and ask more. Or need clearer explination

Thank you for explanations :)

I can see now more clearly the essence of the story and this world, your explanations really helped. Even though that rule is still getting on my nerves :D

OOOh... there will be slaves... I can't wait to see their way of life which is definitely more different. I just hope that Doms are not rough with them :spank:

Hey! Will there be SWITCH !!?? :D You have Doms, subs, and you will have slaves but what about switch?? :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.