Click Here!

Hidden fan fic please help

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

Story title: Saharah

Story Type: crossover, yaoi

Reason for being hidden: unknown

User name: Moonson Storyteller

I uploaded three chapters of this story earlier in Feburary, and check in every now and then to check for reviews usually withoit loging in. Today I checked in to discover my story was hidden, I wish to know the reason so it can be resolved.

I wouldn't mind just deleting the story all together if it wasn't for two reviews I am unable to view, if I could some how view them then I would be content with that.

Where was it located? Such as Naruto, Anime, Harry Potter, etc. Once we have that we can check.

Okay, I was able to find the story - It was originally warned for disclaimer issues on 2-12 and when not corrected, it was hidden 2-17.

The original warning was left on the review board:

Please correct your disclaimer

It does not contain the required elements. It can be worded however you, the author, likes, provided that it is clear you are disclaiming the specific fandom (not just the characters) and state in some fashion clearly that you make no money/profit.

You must disclaim the actual fandom by NAME, not the owner/s of the fandom. Failure to correct the disclaimer will cause your story to be hidden from public view after a week from the date of this warning, but not deleted; you can still correct your disclaimer, which will then be unhidden again as soon as possible. Continued failure to correct the disclaimer will cause the hidden story to be deleted after 30 days of being hidden. Re-uploads of hidden stories are deleted immediately, no warning given.

Below is a link to the Terms of Service in its entirety

http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/tos.php

In addition, the next link listed is to the FAQ regarding disclaimers.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=3560

You can also review our news post on the topic for a complete explanation, found here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/17420-site-news-11-6-10/

If you are unsure how to edit your disclaimer, please refer to our FAQ found here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/18857-how-to-addedit-the-disclaimer-using-the-disclaimer-field/

Please also take a few minutes to read the content guidelines.

http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/guidelines.php

Please remove this review once your disclaimer is corrected.

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

Thank you for locating it, but it seems I have a problem with my account and am unable to log in, none of my most used passwords work and when ever I go to use the 'forgot password' link and insert my username (MoonsonStoryteller) or my email I get this message: [#10112] We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form.

I am addressing this issue as a related one to the topic and is not an attempt to report a bug or as a tecical issue. I am just stating that since I am unable to log in that I am unable to correct my disclamer, and so if this is an issue with my account then I would sooner like to have my story deleted completely from the website, along with my original account if necessary, and would like to ask if it is possible to reupload my story Saharah with proper disclaimer on a new account, once porperly deleted of course. I've just assumed that my account MoonsonStoreyteller has already been deleted, since neither my username or my email are recognized by the system, and I have successfuly logged in before, though I've recieve no emails of my reviews as well and I know that I've recieve two that I never checked, (maybe there was something wrong with my email.. hmmm)

But on a further note, before deletion (if necissary) I would also like to ask if it is possible to view my reviews, or to have a quote or a copy sent to me so I may know what was said about my story, rather praize or flame would matter not. I've waited so long for a comment and when I one not only am I unable to log in I am unable to view it.

If this matter can somehow be resolved without deletion of my story or my account (if it's not already history) please instruct me in whatever I need to do to correct this issue. I Thank you for your time an patience MoonsonStoryteller.

Review board

All it contains are the warning and the notification that it was hidden

Story

Your profile

I generated a lost password mail for you. When you ask the archive for a lost password, you need to either input your LOGIN name, or your email. The pen name is not the search criteria for lost passwords, as pen names are NOT unique.

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

I thank you so much for you assistance in recovering my work as well as my password and I edited the disclaimer, so if you can review that and let me know if it passes the necessary qualifications would be very much appreciated.

About my log in issue, at the time I tried both my login name and user name because they are pretty much the same, I don't log in much so I tend to forget which it is... and the password you recovered for me is the one I was using, I only have three passwords that I use for any website and I tried them all, that was one of them and it didn't work, the same with my email. It’s Strange, but hopefully it is resolved now and I will have no more issues with logging in.

Now all I have left to ask is how long after I changed the disclaimer (so long as it fits the requirements) will it take for my story to reappear on the site? *I have my fingers crossed that it turns up soon*

Once again I think you for your time and assistance, MoonsonStoryteller.

Hullo..

I have two stories hidden.

Both in the original category. One is named Snow Globes, the other is named Wicked Game.

I fixed the disclaimer.. So it should be all in order now, sorry for not paying attention the first time around. :S

Would appreciate it if you could unhide them for me.

Thank you!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.