Click Here!

Deleted after correct disclaimer

Guest Death_Goddess_Umeko

I corrected my disclaimer and my story still got deleted. I'am not happy about it. I did what was asked and I'm shocked to find my 12 chapter fiction missing. Can the admin fix this or is it gone forever?

I almost deleted it Saturday, myself, when I was checking for corrections.

What made me think that it was very much AU and OOC was the character names. (Alucard specifically) But, I wasn't entirely sure, which is why I didn't delete it then.

You're welcome to re-upload if we deleted in error, as in it's truly an original fiction and NOT what I described above.

Over time, we've seen authors go that route before, where it's so OOC that it doesn't fare well in its proper category as fanfiction, so it gets uploaded to originals instead. In which case, we do delete, as originals is supposed to be for original fiction.

In any case, if we deleted in error, I do apologize.

I see. The name Alucard is common though and this was not ment to associated with Hellsing. It would have been stated if that was the case. It's not the same character. So if the admin will kindly bring back my story corretions can be made. I'll just have to state that the character Alucard isn't from Hellsing.

...I always thing of Castlevania when I think Alucard, he's been in some of those games for a long time. Not ever having seen Hellsing probably helps there. I got interested enough to look it up, and it seems (well, as far as I looked) that the first usage of Alucard "as a vampire's alias was in the 1943 film Son of Dracula, starring Lon Chaney, Jr."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036376/

TV tropes has some other usages as well:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Alucard

It's funny how far back something like that can go isn't it? Good think Dracula sounds cool when reveresed. It's a narrow escape as Stoker originally intended to use the old Romanian name Reknaw for his famous character.

• 2 months later...
Guest Death Goddess Umeko

So if that name is changed can the story be re-posted without issues?. I was thinking of re posting it but I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.