Click Here!

Shared Flame by Lady Miya

TheLadyMiya

Review replies for chapter 26

m0nt:

I'm so excited for the next chapter!

Next chapter will be up shortly! I hope you'll enjoy it.

Alassea Malfoy:

Aww, that was too short D:

Fantastic chapter! Hot smut LOL :D

Hmm... Althea tried it with her teddy bear? :o¨

Oh, oh, and that fairy! It want Althea's magic!!! I am so sure! But now I'm curious, cuz obviously the fairy wants Althea to kill the baby. :o Manipulating bitch!

Sorry you found the chapter too short. I know I have quite different length of them... It happened when I edited the story. Some chapters got pushed together, so some are extra long. Like the next one!

Haha, well, I don't think Althea know what she was doing with the teddy bear, she was just trying to copy her parents, but that was boring so she stopped. You'll see what the fairy wants in the next chapter!

Mari:

Great moment between the two of them to just talk. Its funny to see them try and explain themselves to the other. That darned shadow is going to get Althea to try and harm the baby isnt it? No good can come from this.

Yes, they are rather cute together when they are trying to talk feelings and what not. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, that shadow certainly is up for no good. You'll see how that goes soon!

LexiaBlack:

LOVE this story!! Thank you for writing and sharing this, it's definitely among my favourites now! Love the idea, your characters, everything! Voldemort surviving and mingling with Hermione's friends and the rest of the Wizarding community without anyone even suspecting him, secretly living his little "domestic" family life with Hermione. LOL just too hilarious, yep domestic life à la Dark Lord, never gets boring! You've written them both so well, Tom and Hermione. And Althea is so cute, I especially like her relationship with Daddy Voldemort. Those two are definitely trouble, well Voldemort as a father (with a daughter!) could bring about the most interesting scenarios. Loved how protective Althea is of her father but always has Hermione behind her if she needs comfort. I'll just never run out of things to point out that I like about this fic. Very well written, it's different, in a way pretty much a canon possibility save for the epilogue haha :)

This last chapter was great, Voldemort and Hermione talking and trying to understand each other. Very sweet and I guess it's a big step for them. Then there's the fairy again, definitely trying to make Althea harm the baby. Ohh and the previous chapter explaining Soul Mates/Shared Flame was very good as well. Love the Shared Flame concept. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hi! I'm glad you are enjoying the story with all it's peculiar characters and plot. It's fun to write, so I'm always happy to hear that others are enjoying it as well! And no, things rarely get boring with Voldemort, that's why it's so fun to write about him.

Epilogue? What are you talking about now? ;)

Yes, the last chapter was definitely a step forwards for them. Hopefully they won't take too many steps backwards in the future... but you never know with them. Yes, fairy showing up again. You'll see how that works out in this coming chapter! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 2 weeks later...

Review replies for chapter 27

Alassea Riddle:

I KNEW it!<br />

Annoying fairies. This is getting more and more interesting (As if it wasn't interesting to begin with, how stupid are you Alassea?)

Well, forget that. You are wonderful, and this was informative too.

LOL at Tom. "I know. I made you pregnant" Nice observation. I don't even WANT to know what he'd do if it was someone else's.

Aww, and his realization about not wanting to lose his family was so sweet. It is true after all that in a relationship people affect each other, no matter how much they don't want that.

Love your chapter (okaaaay, stop saying that, you know you love all Lady Miya's chapters and stories, and she surely knows that too *hits head on the wall*)

Continue ;)

- Alassea.

Yes, fairies are annoying sometimes (but they make an interesting plot, that's for sure!). I'm glad you found the chapter informative! More is to come. Haha, and I think we can all imagine what Tom would do if someone else had made Hermione pregnant. I mean, he did kill the guy who had kissed Hermione so...

He is getting quite attached to his family. And yes, I think too that in a relationship you either start to tie bonds to that other person, or it just doesn't work. And I'm always happy to hear that people are enjoying my work, so feel free to cover me in complimants! (Or something that sounds a little less egocentric... hm... can't think of anything. Oh, well)

m0nt:

I love reading Voldemorts POV, Althea is right he is way more funnier than Hermione. The line when realises Althea thinks he's the submissive in the relation made LOL so hard I nearlly pee'd myself. :D

Yes, Voldemort's POV is quite entertaining to write. You get to do things you would never do in real life. Haha! Yes, Althea is also very amusing to write about. So much fun. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Mari:

Oh now its on! I love how caring and protective Voldemort gets he and Hermione are an awesome team. Fantastic chapter I love knowing what those evil faeries are up to. I hope they can stop their plan and live in that happy little family. Cant wait to see what happens next! Poor Althea being used like that.

Indeed it is! Yes, you can really say that Voldemort and Hermione are one of a kind-team. I'm glad you are enjoying the story so much! You'll find out more soon :)

Manopeluda:

I am one of your anonymous lurkers at the ffnet who has reviewed twice I think. I am the one who is not pro of torture, rape etc. it is har to be a fan of abuse, pain, etc when you have personally experienced it, or had loved ones do. Nevertheless, I like your writting style and I see the glimpses of a jewel in the writer you are.

I love the world of fairies, JKR made them into morons, oh well. Voldemort is twisted, evil, and adorable. I like how each of the two adversaries are drawing each other into each others turfs in a game of tug and war and delicious romps in the boudoir. It is interesting if somewhat predictable Hermione's willingness to cross into the dark to protect her kin.

Since you said you lurks around FF, I'll post this reply there too. I have to say that I feel a bit insulted if you really think I'm pro torture and rape. Why would I be? Just because I write from Voldemort's POV and he thinks it okay doesn't mean I do. It just means I try to have him canon. I also write him loving ice cream. Doesn't mean I do too (I don't. Really). Like I've said many times: if you don't like, don't read.

Atlantean_Diva:

OMG! I missed an update. How the hell did that happen, LOL? *smh* I was thinking you hadn't updated in a couple of weeks. Well, I'll have to wait until I'm more alert to read, but jeez, this is just sooo weird.

Oh, I just did the same thing with Serp's "Somewhere In Time". So weird when that happens. But oh, well. I'm glad you found both chapter now!

Oh, shit! That shadow bitch better leave my little Althea alone. I had a feeling the fairies would use Althea against Hermione. She and Tom need to do a better job keeping an eye on Althea. I still don't understand why they haven't thought their was something fishy with Althea's shadow friend.

I like how you've kept Tom as close the cannon with some slight changes. It's like trying to understand more about a character's whose circumstances have changed. I look forward to reading his growth and having him show more feelings for his family.

Well, the fairies made them forget all about who Althea's shadow friend really was and then they had nothing to worry about. Children have imaginary friends all the time. I hope I'll continue to manage to keep Tom to canon! I'm glad you like it so far!

I wonder if Morgana was telling the truth about Tom and Mione's unborn son. Although I think Tom is right in that this baby can will be able to stop the fairies from completing their plans.

There has always been darkness in Hermione. Morgana must not know her very well if she only just realized it.

I loved when Tom thought it would be easy to kill Althea, but then looked down into her brown eyes and realized that he didn't want it. I don't want Hermione to be to much like and vice versa. There has to be a balance to make their relationship work.

They don't know the gender yet, but I don't think we can trust the fairies too much... even though she isn't completely lying, bad influence is... well, bad. But yeah, why would they care about the baby, if you think about it?

I think Morgana knew, but was only trying to make Hermione feel guilty or something like that.

Yes, it seems dear old Tommy-boy is starting to care about his little daughter and fiancée. We'll see how the balance works in this chapter!!

wavedancer:

Love this story please update soon.

Glad you do! Updating now!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here we go. Accidentally deleted all my review responses. Booo... Let's try again. Here are the review replies for chapter 28!

GAH! WORK DAMINT! Okay. Now we shall see if this works when I've removed all the qouts. My answers are in blue

Atlantean_Diva:

You're doing a great job of showing Tom's growing feeling for Hermione. I like that he's trying to figure out what's important to him now versus what used to be. The progression the character is coming along nicely and at a good pace. It was interesting reading Hermione thoughts through Tom's eyes. I'm looking forward to the wedding. I have a feeling that it will be an interesting day, but I could be wrong.

My poor Althea sounds like she's going through her terrible toes late. I wonder if she will cause a scene at the wedding.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the progress of Tom's feelings. I try not to make him too lovey-dovey, but it's a hard line to balance. Oh, well. The wedding is tugging along nicely and you'll see the start of it in this coming chapter. I do think it is quite an interesting day, mehehehe. Aw, yes, Althea is having quite a rough phase. You'll see what she may or may not do soon enough!

Kate:

You have one heck of an imagination. So hard to come across a story so good and filled with creativity. I got so drawn to this story that i read it through my exam week. Hopefully I did well but who cares, I just cant wait for the next chapter. I really enjoyed this chapter seeing how it gave more insight into Voldemort and his emotions. It was a rather calming chapter. Not alot of drama but still touching. Love it!

Thank you! My mum often said something similar to me when I was younger. However, she wasn't as impressed when I pretend someone else had destroyed her vase... oh, well. I do hope the story didn't get too much in the way of your exam. Hope you did well! Yes, the insight into Voldemort's mind and emotions are always very interesting and I'm glad you liked it. More drama to come in the upcoming chapter, so I hope you'll like that.

Erin:

Must have more!!! This story is so awesome!!! :D can't wait to read more.

More is about to come, just as soon as I've replied all the reviews! Thanks for reading and reviewing :D

sarah:

Don't tell him I said so, but confused about emotions Voldemort totally cracks me up! What are these feelings I have inside? Emotions? Bah! Can't wait to see what happens with the little girl as well as what happens at the wedding!

I do hope Voldemort didn't hear that... *glances around* hm, he seems to be some place else. I think you better hide! ;) But yeah, he is fun when he is all confused and in touch with his emotions (or whatever you should call it). You'll see what happens with Althea and the wedding soon enough, I hope!

Alassea Riddle:

Ooh, Voldemort's beginning to have certain feelings, that he can't put a finger on.

I actually like the part when he imagined Hermione's face on the woman's.

I loved that they talked about his name. I was secretly hoping you would come up with that in one of the chapters and my wish came true. Yaaay! Oh, and: " “Because you know that I’ll make you regret it profoundly if you did.”" I can JUST imagine him doing just that. xD

Yes, Voldemort are up for a quite confusing time, I think... lots of weird things going on inside that pretty head of his. I'm glad your wish came through! I thought one of those conversations was needed.

HAHA! Fun, my beta Shan said the exact same thing. I had the picture of him so clear in my head when I wrote that, so I'm just happy it came through!

Althea is beginning to be difficult. Poor girl, I wonder what's wrong. Maybe she's going to get jealous of the attention the baby is going to get when it comes out. I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, she is going through one of those phases, I think. We'll see how she reacts to the new baby later!

Aww, and Hermione is stressed. I feel so bad for her, but badder for Tom, poor baby. (which I didn't mean. You don't pity the Dark Lord without getting crucio'ed, avada'd and cast away on a bunch of rotten... something.

(I know I'm jumping too much, sorry) When they started talking about their surnames and such I just couldn't stop thinking why they just couldn't combine them like so many, many others have done. And they did. *proudly announcing her cleverness and then tripping over her own ego*

Ahem... sorry, yeah.

Yes, Tom just don't know how to handle a stressed Hermione... but of course we don't pity him. We don't have a death wish after all. Haha, yes, I though the best way for them was some sort of combined last-name-thingy. Great minds think alike, I guess ;)

About the compliments, you can get as many as you want with your awesomeness, so here you go *gives Lady Miya a key to vault 953 in Gringotts big enough for both the compliments she gets and her ego that she needs to keep hidden.* LOL

You're totally awesome and (as I always say) keep going on with this supermegafoxyawesomehot story :D

Yours truly

YAY! Lots and lots of compliments. I can collect them in a pool and begin taking baths in them. Tihihihihi.

Btw, you HAVE to listen to this song by the Moaning Myrtles, it's hilarious (and too just short) xD

HAHA, listened to the song. The things people make... ;)

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Mari:

Another awesome update, you spoil us! Love these two together, and how much of a family they have become with Hermione even realizing that this is her family and she would do much to protect it. So cute the what to call Voldemort discussion. If she doesnt want to slip up I dont see why she wants to call him Tom, that's not much better. Wonder what happens to the children of shared flames and weather the new sprog is a boy or girl. Thank you for this made my weekend.

What can I say, I like spoiling my readers. You say so nice thing to me when I do! Yes, I think both Hermione and Voldemort had come to terms with the fact that they are a family now. Or well, from Voldemort's point of view, I guess he sees them as just his, but... ah, that's him. Yeah, I think Hermione just figured that Tom is a bit more usual name, so she could say that she was thinking about "this friend at school" or something like that. You'll find out more about the secret of the Shared Flame in later chapters!

m0nt:

J'adore!

Merci!

I also got a lovely review from Sia the Alchemist on my old story Atlantis!

oh merlin, another amazing story Miya! The sleep I lost was worth it although you should be required to write an apology note to my boss for my lack luster performance at work lately :-p I loved your Aluga character and the ending was just perfect. Although I kinda wish you'd hooked Severus up with a girlfriend or even a cat or something since he's about to lose his favorite mudblood to the dark lord AGAIN, I mean really, he has to be tired of that happening by now. Thanks for writing!

Aw, thank you! I hope you have managed to catch up on your sleep now when I haven't updated for the past ten days. And I'd love to send your boss a note... "Sorry your employee was tired, but you see, I write stories and I just needed her to read the one and wouldn't let her go to sleep until she had finished. I hope you understand!" Do you think that would work? Hm, maybe not. Haha, Aluga was quite fun to write, but yeah, I feel sorry for Severus as well. Poor thing. At least I kept him alive this time! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 3 weeks later...

Review replies for chapter 29:

Kate:

Haha so funny how the tension starts to build up in the middle of the chapter and little Althea goes “The poop was this big!”. I laughed so hard. Love it! A Voldemort playing with his little daughter....so cuteee! The end of the chapter confused me a bit. I thought Hermione would be happy he wasnt going to kill Ginny? Or is she just mad that he actually made her believe that he would kill them when they had intercourse? -scratches head- Or is she just being stubborn and hate the fact that Voldemort actually threatened to kill them even though she went outta her way to inform him, knowing the consequences and now is feeling the guilt. None the less cant wait for the next chapter.

Haha! I'm glad you laughed at the Althea part. Sometimes, I just want to add some comic relief, and I'm glad when people enjoy it. And well, Hermione is happy that Voldemort isn't going to kill Ginny, but she is not happy with the fact that he forced her to continue to have sex when she told him to get off. And she told him to get off because she was horrified that he said he would kill her friends. You'll see more of her emotional reaction in the coming chapter, so I hope that explains more of it!

Alassea Riddle:

I found the beginning of the chapter hilarious. For no reason actually. Probably because it reminded me of some.. ahem... incident IRL.

I can imagine how "comfortable" Hermione felt, when asked *that* question, and I can understand why she felt insulted by their response to her answer *shakes head*.

Haha, I'm glad you find it funny instead of saddening, at least. IRL incidents can send you in either way when you are writing fanfic and it reminds you of something XD

Ginny is beginning to seem more and more suspicious. Oh, noes! Not that there isn't something to be suspicious about when it comes down to Marcus Foster (Kinda strange to use that name, actually. I feel more comfortable saying "Tom" or "Voldemort" or even "My Lord"). Please, Ginny, don't solve it! We don't want you or Harry to get hurt... Well, that's what a part of me says. The other part says that they are bound to found out - they were from the very beginning - and it would be so action filled (or maybe not so MUCH), when they find out.

I know we found out in earlier chapters that Luna has a girlfriend, but I can't get over how FITTING it is! xD I can totally imagine THAT, not her marrying a random Rolf Scamander, no that doesn't work. xD

Well, I can't tell you much without spoiling the next couple of chapters... so I just won't say anything about Ginny. Read and find out! However, I am glad you find the Luna with girlfriend-thing fitting, I felt so too. I don't think Luna cares about gender at all, so I guessed that in this story, it would just be fun to see her have a girlfriend... so she got one!

"Hermione was somewhat surprised over Ginny’s question. “I guess he is, I’m just—” She coughed.

What the hell? Why had the hex cut in now? Hermione quickly changed what she had meant to say.

“I’m just being a mother hen. You know, always wanting the best for them.”"

Now I'm really curious. Maybe I'm just dumb, but what was she going to say? I know, it's a little thing but still xD

Oh, she thought about saying something about "I'm just worried", so it wasn't much, which makes Hermione think that Ginny must be on to something if the spell doesn't even allow her to say that she is worried about something "Marcus" does. Maybe I should have made that a bit clearer... oh, well.

When the snake came into the picture, I was actually thinking that Voldemort somehow managed to "borrow" a snake from somewhere because he missed them so much, and I know he wasn't going to keep a snake just yet, because it is so connected to, well, him - but it was just a thought that crossed my mind. It was of course much better that HE was the snake. and now I was going to say "less dangerous" but I think I might have begun to underestimate him. Uh Oh! Never, EVER underestimate the Dark Lord *shivers*.

Haha, and "Not my daughter, you bitch!" and "Salazar witch, who are you calling a bitch?" That made me want to laugh, but I was in the classroom, that would have been stupid (dammit, it's true what they say about things being much better memorized, if you don't suppress your emotions, I almost forgot that).

At first, I thought about him borrowing a snake, but then I remembered that I had him shapeshift into a snake in the Prologue, so I thought it was a shame not to sue that again ;) And nooo, never underestimate the Dark Lord. That is dangerous. *glances over shoulder* Haha, yes, I just loved that line in the HP-books and I felt like... well, I'm already borrowing the characthers, so I guess it doesn't hurt to throw in a line or two ;) I hope people didn't call you out on the laughing at class!

"Do we have to go?" I used to be like that xD I feel your pain, Althea, darling!

“No, I’ll tell you. I just want you to be naked when I do.” Hmm. that reminds me of something in earlier chapters. And it was smut-related (Duh!) xD

Possessive!Voldemort turns up! I'm not surprised, but I'm surprised that she's surprised. BUT of course she thinks it was all an act. She haven't read this wonderful story, which means she can't possibly know his newly developed feelings.

Ooh, and I wonder how they are going to pull off a "Marcus" and a Voldemort at the same time! :D

This is interesting.

Oh, I'm glad you picked up on the similarity between this and an earlier chapter! Voldemort wanted to be inside Hermione as he told her how he felt about killing. So this is just one sign that they are rubbing off on each other. It's nothing big, but I'm glad someone noticed!

As to how they plan to pull that off, you'll see in the next chapter!

Lovely writing as usual!

And that song wasn't the only one. "Why couldn't I have been born 50 years ago / When I could have dated Tom Marvolo / I'm so jealous of that Ginny Weasley / Oh how I wish that he would possess me" xD LOL :D

- Alassea

I'm glad you liked the chapter! And well, I've started to listen a little to wizard-rock and it's quite entertaining! However, I do think I like fanfic more!

m0nt:

J'adore! chapitre merveilleux.

Merci eh... once again!

• 3 weeks later...

Review replies for chapter 30

SarahLuvsZombehs:

OMG VOLDEMORT AND VOLDEMORT ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER OVER HERMIONE. My brain cannot really comprehend anything more than that, besides Voldemort fucking shit up last chapter. But, going back to my original statement. . . Excuse me while I go die from laughter and fantasies

xoxo

Reine

Hahaha! I'm glad you find it enjoyable. I hope you'll have the same reaction after reading the next chapter... mehehehhehe ;) Thanks for reading and reviewing!

m0nt:

haha, love the clone and love the chapter!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the clone since there will be more of him in the next chapter!

Atlantean_Diva:

I liked Althea and the Clone.

I didn't comment on chapter thirty because I felt you 'jumped the shark,' which is the first time I've felt that way about any of your stories. Hermione jumping straight to the conclusion that Ginny might think Marcus was Tom was very OOC for someone who usually weight the options. Hermione (in character) would have tested the waters with Ginny by asking if she had a problem with Marcus. As much as I like the clone, this entire sub-plot is disappointing.

I'm glad you liked Althea and the clone, and I'm sorry you didn't like the Ginny think. Although, I don't agree with you. Hermione didn't just jump to the conclusion that Ginny knew about Marcus, she have been noticing little things since chapter 15 or something, and now all the pieces she has seen was fitted together in her head. I mean, Hermione knows that Ginny knows that Althea is a Parselmouth, thus, Ginny must have figured out that "Marcus" is one. And Hermione knows that of everyone, Ginny knew Tom Riddle best because of the diary-incident. And Ginny isn't stupid by far. But I guess I could have explained her reasoning a bit closer, but you'll see more about it in the next chapter. And who said it was a sub-plot?

Alassea Riddle:

What the hell happened to Althea? She seems so happy all of a sudden. Wait! The fairies are able to be there.. what if Morgana tries something?

I'm zipping my lips. You'll have to wait and see what happens in the next chapter!

Aww, Tom's trying to apologize for his screw up. And his thoughts about the speeches was hilarious. He was like "Love, bla, bla, bla".

“Kiss me, and then, drag me away looking horny.” - Hmm... no problem! Ow... it was to Hermione? Sorry, thought that was to me *cries in a dark corner*

A clone? I see... another thing that we magical beings can make better than the Muggles xD

Aw, sorry, I hope you find someone else to drag away! But yeah, would have been nice to have a Voldemort clone that couldn't hurt you magically... mehehhee... the things I'd do...

The clone was btw quite *cough* cute *cough*.

“Of course I’m better. Unlike him, I only live to be with you tonight.” - Bwahahahahhahaha! Oh, I love how you can pull of something we can laugh at in almost every chapter! xD Making us readers experience lots of emotions in one story just proves what an amazing writer you are.

Thank you! I'm glad I can make people laugh. I hope you'll continue to find things to laugh about in my stories. I love to entertain!

"“Maybe I was trying to get on her good side for your benefit,” the clone said innocently. “You do feel sorry; you’re just worried Hermione will find you weak and start to take advantage of you. However, I don’t have to worry about that. All I have to do is show her how much we actually care for her.”" - Hmm, was I the only one who wanted to see Hermione's expression to THAT comment? xD I mean, we know she was freaked out AND amused, but really wanted to see her expression to that particular comment. Unless of course it was the same expression. But then again. It's from Voldemort's POV, so it could have been possible he missed that out.

Yeah, Voldemort was too focused on the clone to see what Hermione was thinking. But the clone and Hermione will have a one-on-one now when Voldemort have left, so maybe they'll have some interesting things to talk about?

" “Can’t I have sex with the clone instead?”" - *gasp* WHAT? Who wants a clone when you have the real deal atyourbegandcall.. ahem.. *shifty eyes*

"“She is my fiancée,” Voldemort said forcefully and took a hold of Hermione’s other hand. “And I am the one who needs the magic.”" - Oooh, do I see jealousy there, my Lord? I mean he clearly knows how awesome he is, so his clone is also a thread to him, seeing as it IS him. xD

Great chapter, and the length was reasonable. All right, all right, the length was great :D

- Alassea

P.S: Of course fan fic is better than wrock xD

Yeees, I think Hermione is trying to make Voldemort a bit angry for what he did the other night. She isn't too happy with him at the moment. And yes, of course Voldemort becomes jealous of it. He consider Hermione to be his, end of story ;) We'll see more of what Hermione thinks of that in the next chapter! Which will be even longer, so I hope you enjoy!

CeruleanIncubus:

Omg nooooo. I can't believe you stopped the chapter there! I've been waiting so long... And I've been trying not to become obsessed with this story but it's actually really hard. The less often you update the more obsessed and frantic I get. I seriously check back like every day to see if you have updated lol.

And btw, I'm in love with your Voldemort. Even when he acts like an ass I'm usually on his side more than I am on Hermione's side lol. I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing... Your story is corrupting me!!

Anyway, please update soon! I actually have a bad feeling about the next chapter, like something bad is going to happen to Voldemort. I have to know what happens so please, for the sake of my sanity, write like you've never written before!

Sorry, but the chapter had to end somewhere. At first I planned to add the first scene of chapter 31 to chapter 30, but THAT would have been an evil cliffhanger. Thus, you'll get to read it all now instead. And sorry for the long wait, I had a lot to rewrite. I hope you won't have to wait that long for the next chapter, but I can't promise anything.

Mohahahahaha! I love corrupting people! Please, go ahead and feel corrupted.

And well, I won't spoilt the next chapter in case you read this review reply before you read the next chapter. It's a lot longer than it originally was, so I hope you enjoy it. See it as a belated Christmas present!

Kate:

LOL at the clone!!! I laughed so hard. Funniest chapter ever!

And aawww no threesome xD

-waits for next chapter-

You'll see more of the clone in the next chapter, so I hope you'll find that funny as well. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 3 weeks later...

Review reply for chapter 31

Alassea Riddle:

Well... I was right, wasn't I? About Althea and the fairies... *growling*

How utterly frustrating. I just want them gone... yet not. More because of the plot.

Funny enough "Morgan of the Fairies" is one of my favorite characters, even when she's the evil one, so it would be normal for me to love her, but I really, really hate her for what she's doing to Althea (Just looked up her name xD "Healer" or something like that. Hmm.. Healer for the world? xD)

Haha yes, you were right. I thought we hadn't seen the fairies in a while, so you all needed a reminder that they were still here! And actually, I have always loved Morgana/Morgaine/Morgan ever since I saw Mist of Avalon. I had a period when I read everything I could about King Arthur! But she is fun evil as well. And well... I never choose a name by chance. Then I won't say more than that...

Hah! I love that clone! He simply don't care what Tom will do if Hermione finds out what he thinks.

And it's very Hermione to thinks he's simply manipulating her to have sex.

The clone seemed to have been very popular!

Ginny believing "Marcus" and Tom were the one and same person but not /wanting/ to, is a quite good thing... It does make sense why she hadn't been telling anything.

Oooh, but Harry found out. And he's NOT amused. HIDE HARRY, HIDE! Oh... he didn't need to. xD

But heck! Tom has to use his words carefully. We all know that under the Marcus/Harry-talk in the Burrow Tom said to Harry that "the family that counts is the one you create yourself." So of course Harry would remember these words and put two and two together. Epic fail, Voldy *hides under Harry's cloak once again* I have a weird way of pissing off the Dark Lord lately O.o

"“Well, if she didn’t, all the cries of ‘Voldemort’ in bed would have been quite disturbing.”" - GO TOM!! And yes, about the laughing, you still managed to make me laugh in this chapter. *thumbs up*

And now there are three people under a spell that can prevent people from telling anything about him: Hermione, Harry and Althea.

I'm glad you found Ginny's reasoning vaild. I think that it wouldn't be long before she told someone, though. If this hadn't happened. But yes, now Harry knows instead... and good on you for remembering Tom's talk in the Burrow! I wasn't sure if anyone would, but ah, well.

Had I not been sitting I'm sure I would have collapsed on the floor at the *sweetness* of the Hermione/MarcusClone-talk. Exept that it wasn't sweet. At all... Nonetheless I found it so... not-Voldemortish that I actually knew what Hermione was feeling with the thing about the clone being so different from Voldemort that she couldn't think of him as him. And yet BECAUSE it is technically Voldemort, then it was sweet. (Sorry if I have caused any damaging confusion with this sentence, I don't think I can explain that hetter).

And just HOW did I know that Voldeclone was suggesting sex? *snort* Like it would take a genius to figure that one out.

Anywaaay, I still find myself pretty clever for that obvious thing.

Yes, it was fun writing the clone, because he was a bit different than Voldemort, but he was still Voldemort, so... yeah. Fun to write :) But of course I had to keep him enough Voldemort to suggest sex. Otherwise he would be waaaaay to OOC!

Hahahahaha! Tom walking in on Voldeclone and Hermione! And then making the clone take her, and then have a "discreet" threesome for a second xD LOL LOL LOL LOL And aww... That's so not fair! Hermione gets to have them BOTH!

And why the hell shouldn't Hermione know about the "finger"? xD

THE BABY KICKED! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh, and though I would never want a break from *him*, I totally understand that Hermione wants a little break... *tries to find a way to become more interesting for Voldemort*

NICE LONG CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU (It seems that I am also in a "loving" mood lately. You and Nerys totally made my two weeks with your updates ^_^

Very much love from

- Alassea

Yes, my first threesome ever. And well, I thought Voldemort didn't want Hermione to be able to send him off into orgasm-land at a moments notice like that ;) Voldemort always wants to be in control and all that...

Haha, I think the baby have kicked before, but this was the first time Voldemort felt it, so yaaaaay! Now he is all happy.

I'm glad you liked the length of the chapter. Alas, the next chapter won't be as long, but I hope you'll like it regardless.

Thank you for all your love *basking in love*

-Miya

Kate:

Loved the chapter as always! I'm so happy you didnt make it all easy for Vold so that his plan would work just fine with Harry and Ginny. Nice twist!<br />

The ending was so cute. RIP Voldemort's Clone :(

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter so much! And well, I thought Voldemort could use a little bit of trouble. *Hides in my Dark Lord-proof celler*. Hopefully, you won't miss the clone too much after this chapter! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 3 weeks later...

Review replies for chapter 32 (sorry for the delay)(my answer is in black):

m0nt:

Have I ever told you that your my favourite author in Hr/TMR Jr section? This chapter was absolute perfection. I get bored writing a review for you, because I'm a negative reviewer and I have nothing to say to you. That's why my reviews are super short.

Thank you! I'm glad you like my stories too much. A shame you only write negative reviews, but I'll take it as a compliment, then :)

Atlantean_Diva:

Tom is such a bad father, shame on him for putting a silencing spell around Althea, lol. I'm sure there are many parents who wish they could do the same.

I'm wondering how long it will now before Hermione tells him she loves him because she obviously does, and I wonder what his reactions will be.

Thanks for updating.

Yees, Voldemort will not win any father awards, that's for sure. But he is a very special... man. With magical abilities. He so missuse them...

*Pretends like I wouldn't use magic to get things to come to me because I'm to lazy to get up*

I won't tell you anything about Hermione's feelings. You'll find out in due time.

Alassea Riddle:

I already told you that I loved the chapter, but I'll say it again. I loooooooved it

Voldemort was being frustrated, poor thing. O.O I didn't say that.

"She stood by the closed front door and cried out for her mother, wanting her to come back" - Awwww I remember my cousin did the same thing for me back when he was around Althea's age.

"Voldemort wanted to hit her" - I don't want to imagine what would happen if Hermione had been dead instead of on vacation. Damn...

Hahahaha, I loved it when Althea asked what happens after you die.

"He had no idea how to answer that. He would never die, so he hadn’t given it much thought. However, he knew that others died."

Ooh, that was such a wonderful sentence xD It made me smile. See --> :-)

"“But Dad, you aren’t as scary as a ghost!” Althea objected.

Voldemort laughed. “Believe me, I am.”"

Believe me, he's SCARIER than a ghost when he's in Dark Lord-mode.

But Hermione had obviously forgotten that O.o

Mihi, I'm glad you enjoyed the Althea-scene. It's so fun to write the two of them interacting!

Haha, I bet Hermione was ecstatic when she could finally do her homework.

The couple Daniel and Shannon... I thought it was a little obvious that they had a Shared Flame. My suspicion was confirmed here:

"“Call me nostalgic,” the man answered with a sigh. “I just wanted to remember the place where we first met.” He sneaked a hand across the table and grasped the woman’s, stroking it slowly and lovingly."

"She found it very sweet, but at the same time, she felt sad. Even if she and Voldemort were still a couple when she was as old as that lady, she doubted he would ever look at her that lovingly. He didn’t love." - I felt so sad for Hermione here.

Of course I think Voldemort's feelings for Hermione will grow much more (thinking about the Contract and the Atlantis fic *wink*) of course never the lovey dovey kind of thing. He's still Voldemort. That's why we love him.

Haha, yes, I did make Daniel and Shannon's secret quite obvius, didn't I? Well, the truth came out soon enough...

Yeah, I feel for Hermione too... but he does care for her quite a bit

"What had she ever done to deserve Voldemort?" - WHAT??? You, Miss Ungrateful, should be HONORED that my Lord is so merciful. He could do worse and have you tied to... to... the BED!!! Or the ceiling. It depends...

"Chewing the delicious and quite expensive chicken, she remembered that it wasn’t all bad. She had Althea and financial security as well as help with her career. The sex was great, and you could call Voldemort many things but boring wasn’t one of them" - And then she comes to her senses... xD

XD Yeees, Hermione should feel honoured! I'm taking all this time writing her having lots and lots of sex, when I could be having sex!!! Or something like that... Boo.. ungrateful indeed.

And what happened that would make her fall? Hmm... weird.

Nah, that's nothing. She is just pregnant and rose to quickly so she got a head rusch or something. I can promise that at least XD

Daniel... that man was so sweet. xD LOL

When the made that scanning spell and Voldemort appeared my heart thrummed xD I love him!!

“Now, I want to know which one of you used Dark Arts on my fiancée.” - He sounded so protective I wanted to hug him, though I have a feeling he won't be amused... hmf..

Noooo, don't think Voldemort would be very amused. More like... starting to hex you. So don't try him!!

And now they'll find out more about the Shared Flame-thingy. *happy dance*

I wonder if they had children... So... maybe this vacation was to their benefit, even though I do hold dislike Hermione for wanting to stay away from him.

"“What do you say, my dear?” he asked" - *sigh* why can't he call me that...

"Was that a flash of disappointment she saw in his face?" - yes, it was. If you look at your psychology books, you'll find out that no matter how perfect a mask can be, the face can still crack for a time in less than a second. The thing goes so fast, the human eye has a hard time finding it. :D

Yes, I've read some about that as well. It's very interesting how many signals we send out and we see every day, without conciously reflecting on, but still acts against and all...

And then she went back to the hotel and came back! xD

"Hermione opened her eyes when the thought hit her. She wanted to fuck him. What was stopping her from doing just that? A weak voice in the back of her head reminded her of what had happened, but the horny voice inside her was louder. Why shouldn’t she just Apparate back to her flat and fuck her husband-to-be?

Yes. He didn’t have a say in it. It wasn’t like he had ever asked; why should she? No, this time, she wanted to be in control."

Yep, they are Definitely robbing off on each other..

And then a fantastically described smut scene.. no, TWO fantastically described smut scenes. :D

Why, thank you! Sometimes I wonder if I write too much smut. It doesn't really add so much to the plot anymore. But then I figure... naaaaah.

"With his and Hermione’s genes, they were bound to be both clever and beautiful. You could get far in the world with both qualities." - Yeah, I bet he knew something about that ;)

Hmm.. Now *I* want pancakes...

Don't think about the length of the chapter this time. Even though it was shorter, I think that all that happened made up for it. Also the 2x smut xD

I WANT PANCAKES TOO! I found a recepie for a coconut-milk pancaces that are without gluten and lactos, and I want to try them out so baaaaadly! Yum, yum, yum... But I can't make pancakes...

Oh, Mists of Avalon is one of my favorite movies (and books). I am still in my read-everything-about-King-Arthur-period. Have been for the past 2 or 3 years xD So I just began reading the Road to Avalon which is an Arthur/Morgan book ;)

And yes, country-wise we are neighbors xD Quite cool. :D

Haha, nice! The only thing left with my Arthur-period is that I watch Merlin. I always liked Merlin and Morgana the best.

But oh, I was so happy when you posted this. For the past weeks I've been rereading your other fics and Nerys' and SiR's and Shan84's and some others.... Because... I COULDN'T STAND THE FLUFFY!TOM FICS!!!! There are too many, I'm going mad!!!

*inhales* *exhales*

That was it...

Keep up the good work

- Alassea

(This review is longer than the one I gave Nerys, which was the longest I made. What happened? O_o)

No. Let's go on a kill Fluffy!Tom-hunt. There are too many!!! GAAH! And mahaha! You love me more than Nerys. *pulls out tongue to Nerys*. Miya childish. And happy for long review! Thank you a bunsh.

LexiaBlack:

Great chapter!!

As always, the interaction between Voldemort and Althea was priceless.

"He sat down on the floor next to the door. “Althea, you are being childish now,” he told her sternly in Parseltongue “Your mother needs some time alone, and you are going to stay here with me.”"

LOL, got the image of Voldemort/Tom sitting on the floor, trying to reason with a child in Parseltongue stuck in my head. Ohh and of course Althea's question about death! *smirks*

Voldemort Apparating into the alley to protect Hermione had me beaming, love him! I'm so excited over them meeting another Shared Flame couple and what they'll find out! Plus I really liked Daniel and Shannon :) Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm glad you liked the chapter! The interaction between Voldemort and Althea are some of the funniest to write, so I'm glad you like them too! You can just get away with starting to talk about the strangest things when you are talking through a child.

Yees, Hermione does have her knight in shining.. eh... something at least. Next chapter have already been posted, of course, but I hoped you like it as well!

moor:

Wow, you and your betas have really worked hard! :D

It's so amazing to see how well you write and develop the characters and plot in this story, and how much more fluidly it comes together (compared to some of the earlier fanfics you wrote).

Thank you for sharing, and looking forward to the next update!

Thank you! Yes, I'm very lucky having such hard working and talented betas! They help me a lot. And I'm glad you can see the improvements. I still have a lot more to learn, but I like that I seem to make progress at least! Hope you enjoy the update!

He sounded so protective I wanted to hug him, though I have a feeling he won't be amused... hmf..

Noooo, don't think Voldemort would be very amused. More like... starting to hex you. So don't try him!!

Well, Miya, you're forgetting that Alassea used to have the last name of a certain other hugger, so maybe she can get away with it. Although I think the awkwardness will be more LV yelling: "SOMEONE GET HER OFF ME!!!" while Alassea uses all her limbs to cling on. XDDD

• 3 weeks later...

Review reply for chapter 33:

m0nt:

Woah, did not see that one coming. And this is only part 1! I feel so spoilt that you are continuing with this awesome story. Hope 7 years flies by quikly so we the readers can know what happens in chapter 35.

Haha, always happy I can surprise my readers! And of course I'm contiuing with the story! I just structured it into two parts so it wouldn't seem as weird when I made a hugh jump in time. But first, you get to take a little jump just a few months into time!

Atlantean_Diva:

Oh Harry, I hope you don't get yourself killed. I feel bad for you because you will do what you think is right, even if you don't have all the facts. But then again, this is LM, so you don't usually need evidence of his duplicity.

Hehe... wouldn't that be a twist? The fairies succseeding where Voldemort fails? XD HAHAHAHAHA, I was like "LM? Lucius is dead!" Then I realised it was my own inisals... clever Miya. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Alassea Riddle:

Dadada-dummmm!

The talk with Shannon and Daniel was almost as informing as the talk Hermione and Voldemort (wondering why my spell-check can spell "Voldemort" but not "Hermione") had the first time about Shared Flame.

It is like I am less confused and yet more...

What IS is with the unborn child anyway. It seems to be that this child SHOULD be non-magical, yet is going to be magical, and the Fairies are pretty much afraid of what it might do (to which I must say: I'm still wondering what the sex of the child is, but I'll surely find out "7 years later". Translated: next chapter xD. )

I am a little more... no, I'm VERY concerned about what might happen to Althea. This chapter gave me the creeps, seriously.

I'm glad you found the talks informing! (my spell-check says that both Voldemort and Hermione is wrong. Evil). And about the child... well, you may find something out in the next chapter!! But part two won't begin until the chapter after that. Oh, well.

"A week later, Voldemort was doing what he liked the most: fucking Hermione." - SMUT!!!

But then Harry came and ruined it all by making them speed up.

“Ten. More. Seconds” – LOL yeah, Hermy, let him finish! xD

I liked that he had paid the babysitter extra to make them spend more time at zoo so that he could have his way with her… So Voldemort-ish. xD xD xD

And it does not make it any less Voldemort-ish that he wanted Harry to know “what he had just interrupted” BWAHAHA. Poor Harry, he must really have felt uncomfortable.

Yeees. It's not a SF-update if there is no smut XD And I just had to have someone walk in on them. Or well, disturb them. Voldemort has no shame, he just keeps going XD He likes to make people uncomfortable.

I am just annoyed at Hermione… just a little. I mean… she really enjoys the DL’s company, and yet she keeps making herself seem like some sort of victim.

I know *I* would never do that.

About her being worried about him killing her?

Before she MIGHT have had a reason to think he could do that, but now she knows he won’t risk his own life for that. So she has that as a guarantee. *robbing hands together*

Yes, Hermione have been concidering herself as a victim. But you'll see what happens in the next chapter!

You know? I liked how he always in his mind referred to Hermione as a woman, but about Harry as a boy.

Once again, it is so very Voldemort way to think.

Thank you! I liked it too, so I just kept doing it! But don't know for how long I'll be able to do it... hm. I mean, right now, Harry is 24 or something, so that is young. But in seven years...? Oh, well, compared to Voldemort, he will always be young I suppose.

Ooohh, and how they are just like an old married couple xD

““Not at first, no, but then I recall you ripping my clothes off and fucking me.”” - *snort* poor Harry.

““Yes, yes, you’d come riding on your broomstick, swept Hermione away and used your spectacular Expelliarmus to save the day,” Voldemort said dryly, cutting Potter off. Their drama was giving him a headache.” – Now I’ll say “My poor Lord” and hope that he will never hear I said that.

Somehow that sentence reminded me of “Wizard Love” where Meekakitty sang “You use your Nimbus to sweep me off my feet” xD LOL

Oh, Hermione would have chosen a professor anyway? xD

Don’t give him ideas, Hermy. (Referring to the censored part of Uchiha.s’ “The Scientist”. *giggling*

“ It wasn’t like anyone could ever come close to competing with him.” *whispers* He sure as hell seem to know himself better than we ordinary people know ourselves, huh? xD

“Voldemort rolled his eyes. Now they were getting all fluffy again.” – But my Lord, they are allowed to be fluffy. You, on the other hand, should just be how you’ve always been. You should not change yourself from being a BAMF.

“Potter glanced over at Voldemort, then back at Hermione. “Do you love him?”

Hermione snorted. “Don’t be ridiculous.”” – Oh, I’m sure you will soon Hermione, I’m sure you will *grins evilly*.

“This is probably the most fucked-up relationship of all time.” – I’m not complaining... at all :D

Of course Hermione would end up with a professor! I can't see her with anyone else. No, I can't see her with Ron. *shivers* And yeees, MIya loves the censored parts of Uchiha's The Scientist. That's yummyyummy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Speaking of fluff... check out Voldemort at the end of the next chapter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nerys wrote most of that. I don't have the fluff in me, I'm afraid...

*loud gasp which makes my sisters look questioningly at me* *sneering* What the hell are you looking at?

I’m such a wonderful big sister :D

MORGANA IS BACK!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO! And with HARRY no less.. Dammit, you manipulating BITCH!

She was the one who manipulated Tom into sleeping with Hermione, and yet she has branded him an enemy for protecting his own daughter? And without telling Harry anything she makes it look like it wasn’t Althea she was talking about but another fairy? She really knows how to play her cards right. Bitch…

Are they going to use Harry’s magic temporarily or is it something else?

Really worrying about our Lord now… ARGH! And that unborn child really seems to be one of those who will play a big role in this.

You'll see what happens :) But yes, with Harry's premission they are allowed to use his magic to do what he wants them too. But you'll see what happens with Morgana later on!!

Thanks for this chapter that really gave me quite a lot of emotions I haven’t really experienced for a long time now. LOL. It wasn’t comfortable feelings, but it surely was not unwelcome. It felt kinda good…

Can’t wait to see what happens “7 years later” Dadada-dummmm! xD LOL

Love

- Alassea

I'm glad you liked the chapter and I'm glad the emotions wasn't unwelcome :) That would have been awkward.. oh, well. Lots of love!

• 4 weeks later...

Review replies for chapter 34:

LadyCandi:

Absolutely in Love with this,AMAZING!!!... dying for more =]

Glad you like it so much! More to coom soon enough :) Thanks for reading and reviewing!

sarahdaye9:

Uhoh, Hermione the Dark Lady! :) Wonderful chapter! Loved Voldemort's vows, and his messing with Harry. Can't wait to see what Harry does in the future, hope he doesn't do anything too stupid! Although I guess that does make for the best story :)

Well, she is some kind of lady at least ;) Voldemort's vows were by far the hardest to write (that's why I had a lot of help from Nerys), but the messing with Harry was the funniest, so I'm glad you enjoyed both of them! As to what Harry does in the future, well, you'll see some of that in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Allie:

YAY! Update *Allie eats updates for breakfast*

Sorry for keeping you starved lately, then ;)

Alright, genius! I had forgotten all about the thing she said about him experiencing how to give life. I do hope the Lord has been lenient to you, because if *I* were the Dark Lord, I would surely punish you so much for putting me through this kind of pain. *shakes head over Miya’s stupidity*

Oh, he dropped by and paid his regards. I haven't been able to move for weeks. *Miya in a casket*

“Strangely enough, he almost missed his daughter running in every morning, wanting breakfast” – Awww! (See, Serp? Definitely many “Aww” moments in this one).

“… first, he would make sure the labour went by smoothly and then he would focus on how to best punish his fiancée” – well… he’s back… to his old self. *hoping that he would really punish her even though he doesn’t*

Hmm… I think I heard somewhere that men could die of the pain of giving birth, because women have some special system to make them/us feel lesser pain (not that *I* am going to feel *that*. Ouch.)

So… I feel for you, my Lord is the only thing I can say, and hope he won’t punish me for that.

“Sympathy pain. How sweet.” - *muffles laughter*

Oh, good idea to compare it to the cruciatus curse xD

“You put me into this mess” – eh, calm down! Can’t you see he’s suffering as well?

Well, at giving birth, there are a lot of hormons releasing and shit, so someone who is just feeling the pain wouldn't get that, I think. But it's a very hypotetical problem since it can't happen in real life. But wouldn't it be awesome if you could share the pain?

Hmm, I was a little surprised when it was a girl, but not much since I also had a theory on what would happen if it was a girl.

Oooh, I know why men pass out and get sympathy pain. It has NOTHING to do with that. They are all just having a Shared Flame. You know, we all have a little bit of magic in us. Even Muggles ;)

Omg, 100 years later IRL things stop and I come back and instead of reviewing it I reread the chapter as if I hadn’t read it before…

Hahaha! Or just a lot of empaty?

Oh, well…

I think it was too *cough* cute *cough* the way he looked at her and stuff :3 *fangirl scream* (That would keep him away for a while, ey?)

I am very curious as to how Althea and Alexandra’s relationship is going to be. (btw, as I commented on before Althea meant healer, and we all know that in many of the Arthurian Legends Morgan was a great healer! And Alexandra means Defender or something like that. Me in awe. Not only that, but they can both be called Al. Got it? xD xD)

Yes, aren't those interesting choise of name... and sorry to disappoint you, but Alexandra will be called Alex and Althea is pretty much Althea!

And the Mugglepreschool talk begins xD :D Hermione did have a point there. But then again… so did the DL.

“ She was actually wishing that her friends would leave so she could cuddle up next to a naked Voldemort” – someone doesn’t feel like socializing xD

Again I will say “Dadada dummmm” because of ““You have fallen in love with him.””

Her realization actually made me sad, but his reassurance about that he really care about her, and that it’s “more powerful than love” was okay, considering who we are talking about.

“Lie to me” – I simply LOVED that. I died. I felt like breaking *sob*

Yeees, that is by far the fluffiest stuff I've read. But I'm glad you died the fangirl-death instead of vomiting over it XD

Hahaha! Trust Voldemort to fuck her before the wedding. LOL

““I think we should always go without underwear,” Voldemort answered in a chipper tone, cleaning himself. “You look very beautiful, by the way.”

Hermione snorted. “Now he notices.”” – Bahahahaha! That was just hilarious. That’s something I can imagine with everyone xD

Glenda Carson… GC… Hmm… not familiar at all.

Yeees, where ever could it be from...

And HAHAHAHAHAHA! Voldemort wanting to take care of Harry’s baby xD That’s cute LOL.

“ “Oh, Harry, you know I don’t kill babies. I try, but it just never seems to work, now, does it?”” – Well, he certainly does have some humor. Can’t imagine why people can’t just fall in love with him already. I know I am… *drool* *swoon*

Hahaha… why oh why can’t Harry just take a baby advice just once. xD Probably thought, that he would just taunt him for doing what he said xD xD xD

That was really fun to write, so I'm glad you enjoyed to read it so much!

During Hermione’s speech I was like “yes, yes, yes, what else is new?” but during the DL’s I was all ears… I mean… all… eyes… Eh.. yeah.

And Shakespeare? Why do I get the feeling that it was Nerys’ idea? Or was it just yours? Well, I did think it was quite relevant to have Shakespeare since Hermione is named after one of the characters in one of his plays LOL.

No, Shakespare was Quieenies idea, if I recall correctly... but I think we already talked about this over Twitter so, oh well.

“ You are the one person who truly knows me, understands me, works with me and stands by my side. Always. I know you love me and you know how much I love you.”

So there were a few things here that made me think. The first sentence gives itself. Then “Always” comes and I am somehow reminded of Snape’s “always”. Strange? Hmm… And then the rest was actually laughable. Because every single thing he said could be considered true. She knows him, she does understand him, and she is with him. He knows that she loves him, so it is true and he doesn’t say that he loves her, but states that she knows how much he loves her. Which could also mean that he does not love her and that is something that really made me want to clap. Awesomeness.

You are a lot more clever than the audience, that's fore sure XD Yeah, he was really sneaky with the wovs *cough*Nerys was*cough*

“You may kiss each other… again” – I laughed with the crowd. No kidding.

“He was hers. He was going to become a very powerful and influential man. She had influence and power over him.

She got power.” – That made me so excited!! :o

Wonderful chapter. Thumbs up for both you and Nerys.

Xoxo

Allie

P.S: Oh, Merlin, if my essays were that long, I would be jumping with joy xD xD xD

Yeees, finally Hermione comes to the realisation that she has power as well! About time, don't you think?

I'm glad you liked the chapter and I hope you did manage to finish that essay!

//Miya

Atlantean_Diva:

I was surprised that Hermione had another girl. Hmm, Tom seems very attached to Alexandria. I wonder if there's a special connection between to the two, or if the sympathy spell has something to do with his feelings.

I can't wait to read about eleven year old Althea.

I'm looking forward to part three.

Thanks for sharing.

I think a lot of people thought it would be a boy. I even had Hermione call the foetus "him" at one time because that's not so uncommon when you don't know what sex the baby has. As to Tom and Alexandra's relationship, you'll just have to wait and see. And soon enough, you'll get to read about eleven year old Althea and seven year old Alexandra!

Review reply to Allie in Shared Flame chapter 35:

Oh, wowie! :D

Already in the first line you had something I needed to comment on!

"Voldemort had become an obsession for Harry Potter."

Hah! I remember a time when it was the opposite, don't you? *cackle*

Yeees, but I do think Voldemort have been an obsession for Harry ever since the forth book when he killed Cedric and all that. But it have become much wrose now!

Wizengamot... who would have thought. Now he definitely has power.

Yeees. And then the advising to the Minister as well!

"“Mummy! Althea took the last apple, but you told me I could have it. Tell her to give it back to me!”" - That is sooo my sisters. They keep doing that too xD Also the licking and nicking xD xD

Aww, Althea and Alex lurves their daddy so much :3

"Alexandra crossed her arms. “They are so stupid. And noisy.”" - Ehh, first I thought that Voldemort had somehow influenced her to feel like that. But her defending her sister, is a much better reason. Yep *nods approvingly*

Am I the only one loving on men who make the food *drool* And of course Althea would prefer something like that.

And I loooove that food *drools some more*

I'm glad you seem to like them. As you know, I was quite annoyed by Althea back there XD But it turned out okay after a while.

Awwww, the Hogwarts letter has arrived. I would be happy too if my letter arrived, but during the Wizarding War every letter to Muggleborns were destroyed. So everyone who wasn't yet 11 in 1998 didn't get their Hogwarts letter. Bohooo

Haha, yes, I've heard that conspiracy theory before. So that's why there are so many catastrophes in the world, too many untrained witches and wizards running around XD

"project to free the house-elves" - typical xD Then again... I would probably have done the same. Seee? I should definitely be Hermione xD LOL

Oooh, I really wonder which House Althea will be in! Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin! Or whatever you choose is fine too..

Hehe, you'll see. You'll see ;) But sorry, no matter how much you want to sleep with Voldemort, I'm not letting you become Hermione XD

So after all that House-Elf talk (which btw made me see Hermione so much of some sort of female!Voldemort) there was a NICE smut scene which I looooved! That punishment wasn't evil enough though...

Sorry for the lack of evilness. I didn't feel like it back when I wrote it. Maybe another time!

Love-topic........ Yeah..... Dunno what to say but that she is probably acting as anyone would, even though she knew. I felt a little bad for her... but only a little.

Yes, Hermione is in a hopeless situation. She doesn't want to leave him either, but... she does want to be loved. So it's a bit of a moment 22.

HARRY! Oh, no! He's going to get them BOTH? Althea is going to be visited soon then! Nooooo!

Please... kill me now.

Great chappie... :D Nice way of showing their interactions with each other..

Dun dun duuuuuuun. You'll see what happens with Harry and Althea in the next chapter! But no, no killing here. Mehehe. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Oh, since you reviewed Threesome, I'm responding to it now as well:

"Okay, let me just say that I wished I had read this before... but you know how much I... dislike Snapione... but he died, didn't he? So I'm not complaining cause this was really good xD xD"

Yees, well, even though I like Snapione know and again, I wouldn't let him get in the way of Voldemort! So I'm glad you like the one-short with his death. I got a few complains for that from Snape-lovers, but they have yet to see the Tomione-light, so... not much to do! Thanks for leaving a review there as well :)

• 1 month later...

Review replies Shared Flame chapter 36:

Ujala:

I get so happy when you update haha! But...OMG! Things are definitely heating up now! You've left it at such a cliffhanger and now the waiting game continues! I hate Morgana so much ( even though she is a fictional character), she needs to die. And Harry is SO stupid, as much as I love the books and him it's pretty obvious everything that he has done is through luck! My 5 yr old brother has more common sense than he has! He made me so mad in this chapter I wanted to punch him in the face so much ( again even though he is a fictional character). WHY didn't Voldemort kill the annoying creature before?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE update soon! I'm dying here! :(

Yes, we are reaching the climax of the story, so some heating up is required! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but, well, I like writing them. *evil smile*. And, well, Morgana isn't really alive, so can she die? Ah well, I think Hermione and Voldemort share your deisire there. Yes, more often than not, Harry is just plain annoying... it's luck he got friends like Hermione in the books, to help him out. He needs it so often... as for wanting to punch him in the face... well, in the new chapter, you can see Hermione is sharing your desire there as well! And sorry for the wait of chatper 37... but now you got it so hope you aren't dying anymore! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

sarahdaye9:

EEP! Harry Potter is a jerk. Although I am sure it will all come together and be super awesome in the end.

Yes, not a lot of Harry-love going around now. As for how it will all come together, that is for the future to decide ;) All I can promise is that it will end. One way or another...

THanks for reading and reviewing!

SarahLuvsZombehs:

GOD DAMNIT HARRY FUCK YOU. D:<

AND YOU TOO MORGANA!

That's all I have to say right now.

Yes, I think all reviewrs were kind of in that area when they reviewed. *Hides from storm of angry readers.* But I hope the next chapter have made you a bit happier!

brightneeBee:

im loving it, Miya!!!!! aff is finally letting me review this on my phone!!!!!! yay. love love love it, cant wait to read Shared Flame again :)

Yay! I'm glad you are liking it and that aff is finally allowing you to tell me you like it :D That's a good phone ^^

Al_Riddle:

*cry* I'm so sorry for the late review Miya! *sob*

I really am. I even said "tomorrow"! Grrr! I should be cruciated! Twice! AAAHHHHHHH!

Can you ever forgive me? *puppy-eyes*

Of course I can forgive you ;) After all, I take ages responding to reviews, so... eeeeh, can't really blame others for taking time reviewing.

Sooo, let's start, shall we?

"Dad, where are my socks?" - First sentence and you already got me. I thought "oooh, what has the world come to? The Dark Lord is giving his baby girls socks..." LOL *widens eyes* AAAHHH! *hides* Althea is a free el- ehh... I said nothing. Ever. Got it?

"Careful with that, I just ironed them" - ROFLMAO I-I-I am noooot disrespectful. I am merely... erm... exercising my lungs. Yes, that's it, I'm exercising my lungs! Yep!

Well, as Nerys said, I want a Voldemort to do my housework too.......... "Nerys said", I said! Not me. Nope.

No, and Miya wasn't disrespectful at all from writing it. No, because it wasn't Miya who wrote it... nope. Not at all. Never Miya... eeeeh. (But it was hilarious to write!!!)

I want to go to Hogwarts toooooo! A new rumor says that it was Errol that actually didn't deliver the letters correctly! Wait! I have Pottermore now! *runs away*

Oooh, Althea has something similar to her father! O.O I am a little worried now. That's a very powerful wand.

"He was just finishing with the fried eggs (he was sick of porridge) when Hermione finally joined them" - He was sick of porridge made me laugh so much that I didn't realize Alexandra was there too until I reread the chapter.

So I actually failed reading this. Your fault Miya. *nods solemnly*

Yes, well, alas, Pottermore has been a lot more boring than Hogwarts would have been... it seems everyone has lost interest in it already. Hope they'll open the next book soon!

HAHAHA And yaaay! Someone elswe thought my porridge-thing was fun! I thought I had to make some fun of my constant use of having them eat porridge for breakfast... but sorry you missed the Alexandra-bit! Good thing you saw it now!

*snort* Of course he's manipulating his children to the directions he wants them to go. Whoop, whoop! I'm rooting for him! XD

Is it weird that I felt like cuddling Voldemort more than usual here? O.o

And then.... Harry's betrayal! >:/

He really didn't need to put Hermione in this. He should know of all people. But noooo... Killing Voldemort is more important than seeing that both girls lose their parents... of course he can't know the fact that they can both die but UUUGHHH! I HATE YOU HARRY! I never thought I would say that... D: I love Harry, but I hate him now... D:

Great chapter, dear Dictator and... proud owner of Nipple Bee.

- Allie

Yes, what did you expect from Voldemort ;) And well, Harry and the Aurors couldn't risk Hermione trying to break Voldemort out or something. They don't know if he got some power over her or something. But yeah, I think Alexandra will have nightmares about this for quite some time... poor girl.

Thanks for reading and reviewing! And thanks for reviewing My Fair Mudblood ;)

And thanks to jaspersluv1863 for taking the time to leave reviews on both The Contract and The Threesome in the Dungeon!

Review reply for chapter 37:

s:

Wow! Good job to them for thouroughly discrediting harry! I bet no one is going to belive anything he says anymore! Totally cracked me up, him wanting to have sex in the cell too- good stress reliver though!s

I'm glad you liked it! And well, I think the best way to stop Harry is making sure people don't believe him... and since people have stopped believing him some times before, it shouldn't be that hard ;) As for the sex in the cell... well, it's Voldemort, can else can you expect ;)

Review reply chapter 37:

Laura:

aaahhh I LOVE THIS STORY!!! It's my favorite hermione/voldemort out of all the ones I'm reading!!! It's so romantic but still real and believable! Good luck with your schoolwork I can't wait til June for more!!! XD

Wow, thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying the story so much! I do try to make it as believable as can be when you are dealing with magic and fairies and all that jazz XD And thank you! So far, the home-exam is tugging along nicely! I'll update as soon as I find the time to write! Thanks for reading and reviewing.

• 1 month later...

Review reply to chapter 36

Atlantean_Diva:

The scene on the platform was heartbreaking. I'm so effing pissed at Harry. I'm not mad that he arrested them (I understand his reasoning); however, he shouldn't have done it in front of Alexandra. That was so effing inconsiderate of someone who has children himself.

Teddy is a dick. I know he's young, but I want to give him a swift kick in the pants.

I don't know how Hermione stays in a relationship with someone who doesn't love her. I could almost feel my heart hurting for her.

Yeah, Harry really didn't handle that whole thing very well at all. But it's nice that some readers have picked up on Harry's reasoning. Most have just been pissed (which I understand too... but yeah, I can understand Harry as well).

Ah, yes, Teddy... he really needs to grow up. He is quite the bully atm.

Well, Hermione don't have a choice but to stay. Voldemort would never let her leave. That's the sad part of the story. If she did try to leave, she would have to run far and fast, because Voldemort would just come after her and force her back. It's not a very nice position to be in.

Review reply chapter 37

Atlantean_Diva:

That's what I'm talking about. I can't wait for Hermione and Tom to tear the fairies. and anyone who gets in their way, apart.

Hermione has been going hard. I was sooo happy that she punched Harry in the face. I get why Harry did what he did, but still, he handled the entire thing wrong. On different note, after Hermione saw what happened with Ron she should have warned Harry to be on the look out for someone suspicious if she didn't want to tell him about the fairies. She and Tom became complacent, which is how Morgana pulled on over on them.

I like that Alex, although as temperamental as Tom, isn't a book worm like the rest of the family. I was sure because of her temper that she would be in Slytherin, but now, I'm thinking she's a Gryffindor. She's hot headed with a love of adventure, a true Gryffindor trait.

I hope Althea will at least enjoy her time with the fairies. It would suck if they hurt her, but I think they need her cooperation, so they'll make nice...until they get what they want.

I think Hermione and Tom are equally eager to tear some fairies apart, so let's hope you won't have to wait too long to see it!

Yes, it was about time Hermione got to punch someone. Harry did indeed handle the whole thing very clumsy. Then again, Hermione should probably have told them some warning that things could happen with her daughters... but yeah, it doesn't seem like she trust her old friends that much anymore, does it? The fairies are really taking advantage of the secrets among the friends.

Actually, I'm not sure if Alex is a Gryffindor or a Slytherin, she does take after a lot from both her mother and father... I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. She can still change a bit. She is so young...

Well, I don't think the fairies will hurt Althea. They took her away because they needed her, after all. And Morgana have always been a friend to Althea. However, there are a lot of things they can do that aren't physically hurtful... and yes, then there is also the question on how far they can go to get what they want.

Thank you for reading and reviewing!

• 4 weeks later...

SalazarRaphael:

I've followed your stories for a long time (the first one I read was The Contract a year ago), and while I curse your cliff hangers love the work and I REALLY wanna know what happens next in this story. REALLY!! I wanna see Hermione and Voldemort kick some fairy ass!!!!

Aw, thank you, I'm glad you have enjoyed my stories so much. And sorry for the cliff hangers, but I'm evil that way, I guess. Hopefully, I'll be able to update much faster now in the summer, so you'll see what happens next... then we'll see what happens with the fiaries! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Laura:

Aw, man you cut out the sex scene lol!!! I wanted to read some hot anger sex! I'm so glad you updated I've been checking all the time, I love this story!

Aw, well, I think Voldemort was a bit too tired for it to be very hot, sorry. But there will be a sex scene soon again, I promise! And I'm glad you are liking the story so much. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Alassea Riddle:

After a loooong wait, I finally review the chapter (and lookie! I’ve still not read the next chapter! Ain’t I wonderful? XD)

LOL Hermione is the one imprisoned, but I already got the feeling that Harry was going to be the “victim” in this chapter. Somehow I always thought Hermione would be quite… talkative… if imprisoned.

Well, violent too. XD That must have hurt… a lot.

And making him guilty by mentioning Sirius… not cool O.O

Yay, reviews are always so nice to read from you! And indeed, Hermione is the one imprisioned and... angry. Poor Harry indead. Although, he did have it coming, I guess.

Wow, so Alexandra has loooots of power too (somehow I’m not surprised despite the information we got in the earlier chapters).

With those two as parents, I would be surprised if anyone where surprised XD

Oooh, I always get Goosebumps whenever the DL is in his right element: Manipulative. That’s one of the charms about him I guess (Can you feel I haven’t been reading for a while?)

LOL and he calling himself a homicidal lunatic… XD Let me put these wards on so I can laugh my head off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m done.

“Instead, I’m sitting here for something I know I didn’t do. These things aren’t supposed to happen to honest citizens!”

No, they are supposed to happen to dishonest citizens. You are so very right, my Lord XD

Oh, I KNEW Ken M (sorry, just looked at his name and was going to type it but I forgot, looked again and forgot xD) was going to appear again, I just KNEW it!

Oh, it was Mizuro. XD LOL silly me. XD

LOL at Voldydorks. XD I bet the Dark Lord isn’t amused. XD

Heheh xD Alice Tamsin xD

LOL Trust Voldemort to still be doing IT in prison xD

All in all a great chapter. Refreshingly different from the others.

I know, I love writing Voldemort all manipulative and lying and pretending to be a good guy. Indeed, dishonest citizen.... hehehehehe.

Well, I just had to throw Mizuro into the mix again. He is so much fun to write. But no, Voldydorks is soooo not amused *Miya hides* And I hope you liked Alice Tamsin, hihi!

I'm glad you liked the chapter!

Two reviews from me in one day, missy! Then again, you deserve better. I’m a bad reviewer/reader these days XD

Let’s get on with it, eh?

“Even though Potter’s word weighed a lot with the Aurors, Miss Tamsin would destroy that sooner rather than later.”

Hehehe, I will be the downfall of Potter, dudes! Me! The Dark Lord’s most faithful servant XD

The Dark Lord… is once again scheming. All right, he is damned irresistible! Let me have him! (I’m a psycho, if you haven’t noticed. I love the DL to death >:D)

Miya does happy dance for all the lovely reviews, thank you!

Yes, you are indeed... and I think he will be very pleased with you. Such a shame he is already married in this fic, and Hermione would have your head if you touched him ;)

I really love Hermione’s reactions in the cell. I find that quite realistic. Having a child that is kidnapped and yet not being able to do something because she’s locked up.

“Voldemort applied his best face of sorrow, but on the inside, he was snickering. This was going to be so entertaining.”

Aww, poor Harry xD You would think that he could rest for a while XD Haha xD

“Free as birds” I like that

"Voldemort looked at his daughter, feeling slightly annoyed by her presence. She complicated matters, and he didn’t like it. Up until now, his children had mostly been useful for him, and he hoped they would continue to be so in the future. But what if they got in the way more and more? He couldn’t just kill them; Hermione would never stand for that, and he wanted Hermione to stay with him. Well, he would just have to make sure that they didn’t get in the way. Somehow."

*shudders* Somehow… I do NOT like the sound of that. O.O

Alright so I got an answer to the “Voldydorks” XD HAHAHAHA *hides*

Wow, she has f***ing cursed him! GO HERM- I mean… GET AWAY FROM THERE, YOU B*TCH!

YAY! I love Merlin! *dances*

Great chapter (how many times do I exactly say that? Then again, I mean it… I have no words!)

Yeah, I think it's good for Harry's health that both Voldemort and Hermione was released sooner rather than later. Can you imagine what more Hermione would do to Harry if she had have stay there longer? Not to mention what Voldemort would have done if they had had to break out...

As to Alexandra... well, it was doomed to happen that Voldemort would find his children in the way sometime. I fear to think what will happen when they grow up and get a will of their own. And starts to call him Voldydorks for read XD

Hahahahah, I loved having Hermione cursing Voldemort ... eh, not. No, of course not. *Miya hides again* But I'm glad you liked the chapter and I hope you'll like the next one with Merlin ;) Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Atlantean_Diva:

Ooh adventure time! YAY, lol, I like your adventures.

I like reading the story from Tom's pov. His logic is brilliant and very skewed. His logic about family makes me laugh. Although I do think he really cares about his daughters, even if he doesn't recognize it yet. (This was to the comment of him thinking about killing Alex.)

I have a feeling Alex is going to be a help to her family, although it might cause a bit of a hindrance.

I love that Hermione crucio'ed Tom. It was nice to see him on the other end of a wand, especially since he's so good at the curse.

Once Althea is found, I would LOVE to know what happens to her and Alex later in life. You're fics always serious, but I would really like to read a fic with Tom as the father of teenage girls, LOL,:dating, heart break, crushes, etc

I never read hp stories staring original characters, but I would read a fic based on Althea and Alex, especially Althea. I wonder if Teddy will still be a little shit at seventeen.

Yes, we have finally reached the adventures-time of the story, and I'm glad you like them. There will be much more of those now in the end of the story.

Oh, I love writing from Tom's PoV! And yeah, he cares about his family, because he feels like he owns them, I think. And he is always so careful about his possessions... or well, tries to be. Puts traps around them and all. Oooh, you'll have to wait and see for what Alexandra is up to. But everyone does seem to think that she is up to something. I wonder why... ;)

It was about time Hermione crucioed Tom, I think! So much frustration for so long... yeah, that isn't good for you. Time to get it out!

Aaah, I'd so love to write about Tom's issues with his teenage daughters... who knows, maybe it will be a spin off? Just some collection of one-shorts ;) We'll see. I can't promise anything, but I would love to write it... I think. Maybe I write five sentences and then gets stuck. We'll see! As for Teddy, I can already now say that I don't think he will be as much of a douchbag when he is seventeen. I think he is just a pre-puberty monster who will get calmer and nicer with age!

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing!

brightneeBee:

Yay!!!! I've been waiting for the new chapter to be loaded! XD

I apologize for not reviewing sooner.... *punishes self* Bad, Bee! Bad, bad, Bee!

It's a habit that I am trying to break.

I loved this chapter, especially the end (and I am paraphrasing because I'm horrible at remembering word for word). "...since we've both managed to before..." "...do what?" "break into gringotts, of course..." Like it's the most nonchalant thing to say at that moment XD

Yay, Miya!!!!!

Oh, that's okay, I'm glad you managed to leave a review in the end :) And glad you liked the chapter! And yess... they are the only ones I remember that have ever broken into Gringotts, so I think that if they both try to do it again, it won't be so hard. Or well, you'll get to read that now! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 1 month later...

Chapter 39

Alassea Riddle:

Now THAT is what I call a chapter out of the ordinary. Great! Well done!

LOL Voldemort with a beard... that sounds kinda appealing. Maybe because it's him, cause I find nothing appealing about a beard XD

I feel kinda bad for Alex here. Poor thing doesn't know what's going through her dad's head. O.O Shame on you, Miya, cause we all know that these things reflect what YOU feel XD LOL

Oooh, MERLIN! I LOVE MERLIN! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for including him, even if it's just a portrait. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it!

Yay! I'm glad you liked it so much! I hope you'll find the next chapters just as out of the ordinary. But no more Voldemort with a beard, sorry. And well, it wasn't only the beard, but he looked very old as well... so... well, if that's your cup of tea, then it's up to you and your search history ;) But yeah, I think it's him that makes him sexy. Everything looks good on a beauty!

Yeah, poor Alex :( And ohno, you are on to me! Yeah, everything comes back to me, and I of course share every opinion Voldemort has (not). I'll need to add that in my disclaimer XD

Haha, you are most welcome! I just had to have Merlin there somewhere. He is always so much fun to include.

Nerys:

As a most faithful and fast and never forgetfull beta, I must object to my comment regarding Ms Tamsin's characterisation not being taken under consideration. Miya, Miya, Miya, don't you see how OOC Ms Tamsin is? You have her sitting down NEXT to the Dark Lord while we all know she'd have plummeted in his lap, clutched all limbs around him and never would've let go. Just saying. *shakes head*

;)

Yes, shame on me... I guess I'll just have to work harder on chractarisation in coming chapters! Otherwise... who knows what will happen? Perhaps Tom gets a puppy and then breaks down and admits his undying love to it? It's a slippery sloppy road OOC-ing.

Anyway, you know how much I loved the last chapter in the cave with all the action.

Loved the creativity of the tunnel digging and the description of going through it, that really souned claustrophobic and scary to me.

Loved how you had Merlin's painting be like an early version of moving paintings and his talk with Hermione.

Loved that Hermione went in and Voldemort got tossed in the water (er... I mean *shakes fist* such insolence! How dare you toss his almighty being in the water and make him lose his wand ... *sticks fist in mouth to muffle upcoming laughter*).

Loved the battle scene. Sure, just snatch her wand, LV, we all know she can't wield it at all. *rolls eyes* I especially liked how violent they both reacted to the other getting hurt and how you got him injured because he was checking up on her.

*Basking in the compliments of my writing* But yeah, I'm still feeling the pain of Voldemort's bathing. His new curse is that I'll experience everything bad he experience in my stories. Alas, not the good things he experience (Hermione). *sobs* You just be aware, Nerys, he will coming after you next!

And then, Hermione having to fly ... it's so her to do it, despite her fears. Plus, I always enjoy an in charge Hermione. XDDD Also, I can't get over the sniggers I had when I read she basically stuck LV to her back like some sticker or backpack. *ROFLMAO at the mental image*

His fears of being put in stasis and thus helpless is so LV - I'm betting he'd preferred to just hang there, in pain, so he could comment on everything she did as they moved out of there.

Anyway, big kudos on your latest update and I'll look forward to the rest,

xx Nerys

Yeah, it was surprisingly easy to keep Hermione IC in this chapter. She will do so much for the people she love :) And well, he was just a package, so why not strap him to her back? XD Of course Voldemort would have been nagging all the time if he had been concious. But everyone hates a back seat driver, so... I understand Hermione for knocking him out (it wasn't at all out of consideration, nope). Thanks for reading and reviewing, dear beta, hope you'll enjoy the coming chapters!

sarahdaye9:

WOw! Amazing new chapter! Really loved the action scenes, as well as Hermione getting into Merlin's tomb and Tom getting stuck outside, made me laugh! Can't wait to see his reaction to hermione's copying efforts!

I'm so glad you liked it! Yeah, it was about time this story got some action scenes, so I'm glad you enjoyed them. There will be more of them in the coming chapters! And you'll see his reactions to a lot of things in the coming chapter, so I hope you like them as well. He is not pleased for being kept out, let me tell you that ;)

• 1 month later...

Chapter 40

Alassea Riddle:

THAT was a breath-taking chappie! All from start to middle to end.

Hahaha XD Poor Hermione, I can totally understand her fear when he took her in mid air. XD

And then Harry appears. Poor thing, now everyone thinks he's mad. Then again, with such an obsession, I would go as far to say that he probably was kinda mad.

I don't think a childhood like Harry's could have kept anyone that stable any way.

Thank you, Allie! I kind of thought so too, to be honest... we are just in the climax of the story, so it should be all... climax-y ;) And yes, Voldemort will so get punished for that little stunt in the bed later on ;)

Yeah, not hard to make Harry come across as mad. Poor thing. But you can understand him if you think about it. Or, at least I can. So yeah... Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Miya

Chapter 41

Laura:

This chapter was great!!!! I love Alex it's cool how she's so much like Voldemort, and I'm glad she learned who he was!! How many more chapters til the end??

Glad you liked it! You'll see more Alex action in the next chapter ;) And well, I'm not really sure how many chapters are left, but there are not many. The next chapter will be out now, but after that, it will be just a couple more? Not sure! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 2 months later...

Chapter 41:

Alassea Riddle:

Oh, God, I am so damn excited to read the next chapter, this was a fantastic chapter. It had so many different things dealt with, and I'm so happy I finally got to read it. Gosh, now excuse me, while I go reading the next one!

Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it so much, and you are welcome to jump right onto the next chapter :)

Chapter 42:

Alassea Riddle:

Niiiiice! :o
Wow... I'm speechless. I loved it. Aww, and Ken is dead. So sad, I liked him.

Yes, everyone is very upset over Ken's death :( I can't blame you, I liked him a lot! But I'm glad you liked the chapter so much! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

dru:

I really wish you'd update! like uber super duper wish you would. I love this story. Please dont abandon it

Well, you are in luck ;) I'm updating now! And don't worry, I don't plan on abandoning this story! It's very close to finished after all! Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 1 month later...