Click Here!

what do you think about what the Wisconsin Gov is doing with the union bill

kagome26isawsome

Clearly, The teachers and union workers are being selfish by not wanting the gov to make them pay into their own stuff like the rest of us. It will save us millions here in WI and we clearly need it after Doyle. But the union and the teachers must think they are better than the rest of us so they should have to pay into their retirement like the rest of us. I hope the Dems that ran into Ill are happy with themselves because whether they hide or not, the gov is gonna pass this bill and the unions will have not choice! So what do you all think?

• 3 years later...

Sounds like your governor is doing what they did here in Arizona a few years back. After the teachers in my state had to buy supplies, the students education went to shit out here. It might save on tax dollars, but your kids are going to be a whole lot dumber once this is implemented. Just telling you the actual long term truth since I watched it happen with my own eyes. My son graduated from high school two years after the regulation was added here. I have heard even worse from those who still have school aged kids that are barely getting anything at all from public schools now. The teachers claim they cannot teach because they cannot afford to make print outs for their students on their own dime. I'm sure that you will hear the same arguments within two years if you or your friends have children in public school.

Separate issues. Walker wasn't talking about making teachers pay for their school supplies, but making them pay into their retirement fund rather than having the state foot the entire pension bill.