Click Here!

Somewhere Greener

yourfacekillsme

Review Responses for Somewhere Greener:

Oo: Thanks so much for reviewing! I appreciate it immensely! <3 I think I thought it was short because my chapters are usually in the 12-45 page limit haha. So as a chapter went, it was short. xD I’m glad you’re intrigued. Can’t answer your questions really in depth. But, his Dad did it for a business swindle, and nope his mom didn’t know. Thanks again! I’ll be updating soon!

Oo: Haha, I did change the summary, and I will take out the I hate summaries part. It’s like a self-concious thing, to put that statement, and I always seem to add something like that. =] Thanks for telling me =]

Vanessa: Hey! Thanks for reviewing XD I re-read this and cringed a bit at all my mistakes. I was like what was I thinking posting that, because after a few days and I re-read it, I was really really O.O XD <3

Susan: Aww <3 You’re sweet! I’m glad you’re interested in the story! I really appreciate your feedback. Hope you enjoy the coming update <3

Sky: Thanks! Glad you’re enjoying it! I was worried no one would be interested in it. =]

AnObserver: Hahaha, for like seriously 5minutes, I was SO confused. I was like I didn’t have a baby in the story…I finally asked my boyfriend what he thought of it and he was like You tard, you said the story was your baby. I felt so low. Ahh, the moresome comes soon, I always write m/m/m or m/m/m/m/m/m/m/m/m/ hahah. I am glad you thought it interesting! And thanks <3 I appreciate your reviews a lot! (NQTY is more fun to write than SG if only because it’s more ‘fresh’ of an idea. Plus, though I love Anxo, Cailean is way cuter x] )

Anon: Thanks so much! Glad you liked it!

Kayya: Aww, thanks! I’m glad you like my stories. It’s always reassuring to hear that I’m not just writing fruitlessly. I mean I’d still write and probably post, but it helps to hear people appreciate it too. =] <3 So thank you. Also! Thanks so much for that. Sometimes I forget with POV I’m in since I switch around so much. Thanks again for the review <3 Hope you like the coming update.

Andrea: Thanks for taking the time to review! I am thrilled you are enjoying it =] I will be updating soon! NQTY is next and then SG. Thanks again! =]

Michi The Third: You have amazing questions. =] I will answer them soon too. Probably in the next chaptero. ^^ I just have to update NQTY and then SG is next. Thanks for reviewing! I appreciate it so much, even if I take forever to respond. <3

Lisa: Thanks for taking the time to review! I appreciate it<3 Haha, It’s okay, sometimes I forget who I am talking about in my stories and get confused.

His name is Anxo Uxio and it’s pronounced: Sort of anshaw/anshow it depends on who says it and then Uxío is the oo sound in goober, she-uh. Like that. Does that help? If you google Forvo, you can type the names in and they both have pronunciations for free. Sorry, I fail at phonetics.

<3 Thanks again!

SneakySpy: Thanks! I’m glad you liked the beginning. You’re not already!? Joking haha. >.< Anxo may not be as cute as Cailean is to me, but he is fun to write if only because he has such a sarcastic/cynical side. =] Thanks so much for taking the time to review! I appreciate it a lot!

Anon: Ahh, well, if I gave all my secrets away, it wouldn’t be much of an interesting story, eh? Thank for the review! I hope the story pans out in a way you find interesting!

Aleks: Your review made me smile like forever. I think you’re the only one who liked my Your Mom joke. =] Made my day that you thought so haha. =] Thanks so much for the review! I appreciate it loads! <33

Ryn: Thanks for reviewing! XD I appreciate it loads. And, I’m glad you like my stories, it means a lot to me! I’ll be updating NQTY probably like today or tomorrow. Just gotta edit through it. =] Thanks again! <3

1likerice: Thanks for reviewing. I appreciate it a lot. NQTY always takes precedence over SG and OAPT so feel reassured that it’d be updated first. =]]

Eien_no_Ren: One of the reasons I contemplated posting this was because I wondered if people would find Ano immature and juvenile and not like him because of it. He has very good motive behind his reasoning, but I worried people would find him off putting. I’m glad you find him innocent/strong. One thing I like about this character is he’s one that will always find a way to adapt and grow instead of succumb to despair/depression. So, sorry I blabbed on and on. =] Thanks so much for the review! I appreciate it so much! =]

=(: Sorry! I have been working on it like mad. The problem is that I have the Whooping Cough and since there isn’t a ‘cure’ for it, I’ve been on heavy meds that make me sleep a lot and really drowsy in general. So I have been typing, but not refining. I promise to update in moments of lucidness. Thanks for poking me xD

Sorry I've been so lax in responding to reviews. Part of the reason I also have been taking longer than normal to update is because I feel so guilty for being behind in answering. So, I promise to get to them. And it's not that I don't appreciate and love every single review & comment because I do! I thank every single one of you for your support! <3 Jamesy

Edited by YourFaceKillsMe

Man, I'm having so much fun reading these stories!!! I look forward to reviews... but as Anobserver said, take your time with your baby... motherhood and child-rearing can be a pain but are very rewarding. So, yes, we will wait... just don't stress on those review answers... not that I don't appreciate the thoughtfulness involved, but really if it makes you feel guilty... then you dont have to reply to mine... I will continue reading regardless... so, chin up and get better!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.