Click Here!

how do i get my story unhidden

Guest dragonfire2687

Guest dragonfire2687

I found out that my story has been hidden and I fixed the disclaimer. I don't know why it was hidden in the first place but I need to know so I can fix it and get it back.

Guest dragonfire2687

Please provide us with the fandom, name of the story and your pen name so that we can assist you.

the story was on adulfanfiction.net under inuyasha. it was called "what doesn't kill you" by dragonfire2687

Chapter 1 issue

A/N: This is only my second fan fiction I am going to try something different. Here is the first couple of chapters. All I ask is that you read them through and review. At the end of the last chapter I will let you vote on your reviews about who you want Kagome to get with. I will give it about one month and then tally the votes. At the end of the last chapter I will give you the name and you can vote on which of the two you think she should be with then I will finish the story accordingly. Thank you

Polls are not allowed in the archive. You create a poll here in the forum, LINK them to it, so they can vote. In the fanfiction category, the whole thing is open to guests, so registration isn't necessary there.

Chapter 2 issues

Here is the last chapter so far. The names you can vote on are at the end of this chapter.
A/N: Ok here it is. Who do you think Kagome should get with Sesshomaru or Bankotsu? About one month from the day this is posted I will tally the votes and finish the story. So remember review and vote for your choice. Thank you to everyone who reads and I look forward to see who you vote for.

Chapter 3 issue

A/N: I can’t go much further until the votes are in. I will tally the votes on March 9 and post the rest as soon as I can after that. So come on review and vote, who do you want to win Kagome’s heart Sesshomaru or Bankotsu?

It's the polls in each and every chapter which have your story hidden

Guest dragonfire2687

Chapter 1 issue

Polls are not allowed in the archive. You create a poll here in the forum, LINK them to it, so they can vote. In the fanfiction category, the whole thing is open to guests, so registration isn't necessary there.

Chapter 2 issues

Chapter 3 issue

It's the polls in each and every chapter which have your story hidden

so how do i go about doing that?

Guest dragonfire2687

so how do i go about doing that?

another question would it be ok if i just changed it and asked the readers their opinion? like ask who they think she should be with?

If it's any form of a poll, it needs to be done in the forum, and not your story.

To create a poll, first you have to register to post a topic here. Your READERS do not have to register to participate in your poll, you have to register to post the topic.

Guest dragonfire2687

Ok, how about i just repost the story twice with both possible outcomes? Would it be ok if i wrote an apology to the readers at the beginning telling them that i cannot do a vote due to certain rules and therefore will post both versions? or would having any word relating to vote or poll have my story hidden again?

Dragonfire:

First, here are the complete guidelines for posting, from the Terms of Service, to which you agreed, about using the site.

http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/guidelines.php

Please refer to the list at the bottom which spells out what is NOT permitted.

Double posting stories is NOT permitted unless the story has been translated to another language.

You may, at your discretion, post alternative endings to the same story, within the same story, with an Author's note explaining such, as long as the Author's note does note exceed 600 words.

You may apologize to readers with an Author's note, again, as long as the A/N does not exceed 600 words, and direct readers/reviewers to the forums to vote in a poll, which you must create, under this subheading: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/491-fan-fiction/

Simply register as a user here in the forums, confirm your registration after you recieve the email information, and post away! Guests/readers/reviewers may vote in your poll without registering.

Hope that clears things up a bit,

PW

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.