Click Here!

RECAPTCHA Adventures

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had a couple of these! Apparently, it's some kind of funky-fied font (they appear to be using different fonts now to trick things) not real Hebrew. What has been working on my end is going with the letter it most resembles like the 'n' and such. It accepts that.

Yeah, BW, I keep getting Kanji as well. >< No clue how I'm supposed to type that in. Same with the damned musical notes I get here and there. :bash:

• 1 year later...

OMG! I laughed so hard at some of these. I don't think recaptcha is being as evil anymore, since the posts here stopped Oct 2011. I just find some of the words spark my imagination as to what they might mean. Was hoping people had some interesting takes on them.

Captcha nonsense word: ynalopi - exotic animal or medical procedure?

Posting a review now, the CAPTCHA words are:

akdater but

...what? It's like the CAPTCHA's saying, "Sorry, I'm taken. Look at this instead."

And I hit refresh when it's something I don't understand or can't type, so at least some of them are making more sense. Had one once that said Lincoln something-or-other, but it was a while back and I don't remember the other half. I still don't know if it was talking about the president or the car.

Probably for the best. :thumbsup: And a wonderful comment. I'm rather fond of the refresh button as well. Especially for the CAPTCHA things. I had quetzacoatl once, only it had an 'n' on the end of it. Was very strange. Almost as odd as having "normal," and "squl"-something or other. Because really, what is a normal, squl-thingie?

"esungnt rafh"

Mmm. Usually there is one of the two words that is English! This one is hard. I know I spelled it right because it worked. So, I think "rafh" is a noun, and it sounds like wrath but is written like raft. Oh! I just thought of something. ReCaptcha just bit its tongue and is saying rash. "esungnt" must be ... um ... describing it, yeaahh. lol. Shit, I don't have any ideas. I admit it, I just wanted to post again.