Click Here!

Help?! Looking for a fic

lauradeth

Hey guys! I'm trying to find a story called The Velvet Shadow.

I can't remember if it's anime or original but I remember reading it from one of the sections. I loved the story and I always like to go back and reread it but I've recently changed to a new computer and now I can't find it!

Please help?!

I really love the authors work but I can't remember their name either.

Guest dolphina23

Hey guys! I'm trying to find a story called The Velvet Shadow.

I can't remember if it's anime or original but I remember reading it from one of the sections. I loved the story and I always like to go back and reread it but I've recently changed to a new computer and now I can't find it!

Please help?!

I really love the authors work but I can't remember their name either.

Guest dolphina23

So, I haven't been to these forums for a while and didn't realize they had changed all the formatting, but that is neither here nor there. As to your question of The Velvet Shadow, there isn't one by that title on this site that I could find. However there is a Gundam/AC story with that title on fanfiction.net that is done by a good author, and I don't even like Gundam. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for or not but give it a try.

Joy

So, I haven't been to these forums for a while and didn't realize they had changed all the formatting, but that is neither here nor there. As to your question of The Velvet Shadow, there isn't one by that title on this site that I could find. However there is a Gundam/AC story with that title on fanfiction.net that is done by a good author, and I don't even like Gundam. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for or not but give it a try.

Joy

Thanks.

Someone did find me it on this site. It was by the author Neko. :) xx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.