Click Here!

Contacting Smashthemirror

1synn

:unsure: Hi everyone. I am a writer on AFF. My story is Behold, my Beloved. Now I have been on vacation, so have not updated in awhile, an suffering from a major writers block. Anyhoo, I wanted to catch up on another lost boy fanfic, an i can't find it! I am ashamed to say I can not remember title or author, but I do know she was up to 64 chapters an the story was about a girl who wrote fanfiction who was thrown into the lost boy verse. It was a very detailed story where the main character ended up mated to Paul an Dwayne. Please, please does anyone know anything on this story?

this author is an inspiration to me, I love going an re-reading the story when I get into a major jam. I am hoping that someone, anyone can help me on this.

peace love an major happies to all

synn

• 3 months later...

Thank goodness I found this! For the past week I've been searching for the same story! It disappeared! What happened to it?

This was my favorite Lost Boys fanfic, and it was so long and epic it's hard to believe the author just up and deleted it so what the heck happened? I can't remember the author's name either, sorry ^_^

What can we do to find this story?

• 9 months later...
Guest Inmortal Luz De La Luna
Thank goodness I found this! For the past week I've been searching for the same story! It disappeared! What happened to it?

This was my favorite Lost Boys fanfic, and it was so long and epic it's hard to believe the author just up and deleted it so what the heck happened? I can't remember the author's name either, sorry :)

What can we do to find this story?

The fiction you are looking for is Free Falling by Smashthemirror.

Unfortunately she took it down and has only made it available to members of her fansite. Pretty much if your not a member your outta luck.Try signing up here http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/free_falling_updates/

• 8 months later...

I clicked on the link and nothing :( would you know of a way that I can request her by email to be added to her group?

The fiction you are looking for is Free Falling by Smashthemirror.

Unfortunately she took it down and has only made it available to members of her fansite. Pretty much if your not a member your outta luck.Try signing up here http://movies.groups...alling_updates/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fanfic Lovers!

A while ago I had posted here about a story called Free Falling (lost boy story)by the great author smashthemirror. I got a couple of responses back about finding the yahoo group she has, unfortunately I am not finding a request button to ask in being added to the group. I am posting again to see if anyone knows a way of contacting smashthemirror through email to request being added to her group. Or if anyone know if she post on another site where it is open to the public? Please if anyone knows anything I would love to hear from you. I miss reading this story as it was most awesome! :gossip::bounce::D

• 1 year later...
Guest sarah

Hello. Did anyone have any luck contacting her or joining her group. So sad to see it deleted off AFF as it's a story I went back to read time and time again. really wish I'd saved it to my computer now, absolutely gutted :( x

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.