Click Here!

ГАΨ (Gamma Alpha Psi)

classicherrypoop

As I mentioned in the latest chapter of my story I was told not to do responses to reviews inside of the actually chapter post anymore. So I will be posting them here instead of on the actual chapter. Starting with the responses to the chapter I just posted. This thread can be used for things other than just responses though. If anyone has any suggestions or comments to me feel free to make them here. Or if you just think there's some sort of pairing in the story that you would like to see or some sort of oneshot off of it, let me know. For right now I'm just going to do the responses though.

Lisa: I think Chris is brave and stupid in ways. It's not that he's brave he just wants make sure James really is over Devin and he trusts James. He wants James to be happy regardless of it's with him or not so he leaves himself to be pulled in the middle of all of it.

kylee: The frat house is a bit of a nightmare, but I kind of intended it that way. I'm glad that you didn't tear your hair out about Devin and Dustin lol don't get all worked up just about them. Chris is a very nice person and he is just trying to do the smart thing for James and let him work out his relationship with Devin rather then ending up going behind Chris' back to do it. We'll see how things with Devin and James keep going though.

Alright since I have posted another chapter I will reply to the reviews I have gotten since last time.

Ty Outler: I'm not really sure what you mean in your review. If you just started reading the story and noticed that the second chapter rementions everything in the first chapter that's just the writing style that I used for this story it is'nt just repeating itself it does move on.

Lisa: Wow, I feel special. Apparently I'm more important than watching your child wrestle. lol. I'm happy that you we're glad to see Devin and James starting to work things out. As this chapter shows though Chris isn't exactly the nicest person at all times, not that I can blame him. Devin and James obviously still have some issues to work out as well. Don't worry though everyone will end up happy in the end (even Chris).

Edited by classicherrypoop

Alright this is responses for the chapter I just posted that were left on the 17th chapter.

Aveline: Hello, good to see another person reviewing. I can't say much to your hating of Devin though, he is a good person he just has his bad points. I swear he will get better.

kylee: I really laughed when I saw you say that you would like to see a threesome with Devin, Chris, and James. While that would be kind of funny I don't think I would have been able to convince Chris into it. lol. Don't feel too bad for Chris though I swear he will be happy in the end of this. Besides as you can see Devin and James' relationship isn't exactly cemented yet. lol I won't give away who ends up with whom though. As this chapter showed though it was partially that James did just want to have sex. He is quite a prude and wouldn't have had sex with Chris yet even if he and Devin hadn't broken up on such bad terms. I hope you liked the chapter.

Lisa: It seems that Devin had a good reason though to do what he did so maybe he isn't so bad? Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

To my readers looking for information about the print of the book being for sale that information will be posted on here shortly I just need to finalize a few last things.

Lisa: James is just trying to make sure that he is doing the right thing and it's easy to see how he isn't sure if dating Devin is the right thing. Of course he'll have to pick one of them eventually and them all being out at the club won't help matters as you'll see next chapter. lol

Here are the review responses for the latest chapter of my story...

kylee: Thanks for congratulating me, it took me quite some time to finish this one but I think it was worth it. I'm sure that the ending will be liked. Obviously some things did happen at the club since Devin ended up in James' bed lol.

Lisa: Yes his name is Hector, but it looks more like James was jealous of Chris dancing with Hector than any possibility of Hector dancing with Devin. You're right that James doesn't really have the right to be jealous since he is stringing them both along as he decides but that's just the type of boy he is. Chris is just trying to make sure that James is happy and if that means that Devin and James end up together then he'll except it. He really is too nice, but he'll get a happy ending I swear.

Also the link to Lulu to buy my story has to be advertised in The Great Wall Of... forum so please look there for it or go to the link that I have posted as my homepage in my AFF Profile. The name of the thread will be Gamma Alpha Psi book (published).

Edited by classicherrypoop

Hey ppls. As I mentioned in the most recent chapter the book is available to buy by going to the link here at the forums in the Great Wall Of... thread or my homepage link on my author page. Now onto the review responses.

Lisa: As you could see clearly Devin and James pretending wasn't a good idea at all. lol. Though Devin really did push his luck there. Yes Devin's plan worked with Hector though only due to their past history which I will get into later. Thanks for liking the book.

kylee: I don't think you're greedy for wanting a threesome with the boys. It just isn't going to happen with the boys though because Devin and Chris just don't get along that well. Honestly they get along so badly that I didn't even consider that while writing this. Good to know you will be happy with it anyhow though. Keep enjoying the story.

Alright here are the responses for chapter 22 that I just posted of this story.

Lisa: Yes Devin did let his body carry him away there for quite a few moments. As to James well I think it's pretty clear that he is confused just as this chapter shows even more. James does like Devin but he is trying to actually think things over rather than just going with his attraction to Devin. This chapter should have answered some of the reasoning behind why he was acting the way he was. They should have told their parents probably but they really just didn't want to get their families involved in it. They are going to hurt each other but too much has happened already for them not to hurt each other.

kylee: Devin does have problems controlling himself. They do need to resolve their problems before really moving on but James does have to pick if he even wants to be with Devin or if he would rather be with Chris. Don't worry though all shall soon be revealed. If you can't wait though then I don't mind you going to the Lulu link and buying it there lol. Both of the boys really have changed since the beginning of the story but they have grown up a lot too.

MC Cloverville: It's nice to see your name again, glad to see you have time for me again. I hope you catch up with the reading and still enjoy the story. Don't worry about not editing it for me it may not be perfect but I'll be happy if it gets bought at all. : )

To all others the link to my story is posted in the Great Wall of Forum under the name of the story. Also it will take five weeks for me to finish posting up on AFF because I'm not going to post more than a chapter a week.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok first off I would to again say sorry to my readers because I really didn't mean to leave off like that for a month. Real life just interferes with my posting times, I will try my best to update at least once a week so I can finish this up on here. Now to my reviewers.

Lisa: It's not that Eddie is nice exactly. It's more so that in his mind he's the only one that is able to pick on his little brother so just because he's a jerk doesn't mean anyone else is allowed to be a jerk to his brother.

kylee: As I said to Lisa Eddie will protect his brother so that he can piss him off another day. James is rather sweet and innocent but that's to be expected with how small of a town he and Devin are from. As you can see from this chapter Devin really just blows his sister off, but I hope you like the chapter any how.

To all others please rate and review or leave a message in this forum and I'll be sure to reply to it. As I said before if you want to buy my book then just go to the Great Wall Of thread on here and you will find the link for it under the name of the book. Thanks for your time and goodbye for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright here are the responses for the chapter I just posted number 24. Like I said there are only two more updates at this point and three chapters including the epilogue so it should be done soon and as I've said before here if anyone wants to buy this story in either paperback or pdf form there is a link posted in the Great Wall Of thread or as my homepage link through my author page for the normal site. kk now onward to the responses.

Lisa: Yes James has forgiven Devin so long as Devin can keep his hands to himself lol. As to Chris yes he has had a sad life and I'm thinking about giving him and Hector a story it's just hard for me to write so we'll see on that one. Thanks for the welcome and the good luck God knows I need it.

kylee: Thanks for the compliments. I know that Devin and James are good together so they still end up together but I shall make Chris happy as well. For some reason though the whole thing with Chris' daughter just screamed at me though and sad though it may be it's his story so I won't be going into detail here but as I said to Lisa he might get his own story with Hector to explain all of that. Hope you liked the new chapter.

And to all others please Rate and review and I'll be happy to answer any questions that people have also feel free to let me know if you want Chris and Hector to have their own story. Kk bye now

Allie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.