Click Here!

we're ubervoles?

StoryJunkie

Guest Madapple

I like your uber-vole, Daz. He's cute.

Can anyone see fics being written about this little mascot dude?

. . .How he scans pages looking for plotholes, squicks and the frequent use of lube. . .

tongue.gif

Well, I wasn't insulted until I saw the last sentence...

It is home to an astounding amount of NC-17 badfic.

These people seem to ignore that there's also a lot of GOOD fanfiction on AFF.net as well. It's sad that a small amount of badfic writers are dragging the rest of us down.

People now adays, (some people that is. tongue.gif ) Are trained to only see the bad of ANY good thing. It's like something just can't be good, regardless of who and what is associated with it.

It comes down to what one considers badfic. I'm sure we all differ in opinion about this, 'cept of course for the more than obvious crap. tongue.gif

Guess what I've just discovered?

lynx wings, a.k.a Lynxita, is an under-aged member of GAFF! According to her LJ, she's 15, or at least she was 15 back when she joined in 2004. I got suspicious when she decided to define herself at UD. How pathetic is that?

Y'know, back on GAFF there were times when I questioned her age. Now I've laid some of those doubts to rest.

Anybody wanna help me write and post an accurate definition to post on UD?

ETA: Her "real" diary is here. Apparently, she's 17 now. Either way, it still means that she has no business around here or on GAFF. GAFFers can be pretty tough on busting minors, but unfortunately the only one who has any power is the Site Guru, and he's not around that often.

I shall now proceed to insert some of my know-it-allness and impart that they, in fact, do. Well, sort of. In the wild omnivorous rodents eat insects to complete their diet.

Okay, I've had rodents as pets for the last decade. Now I'm just hoping that voles were domesticated instead of wild animals, so that I could get one of those as well. biggrin.gif Cute little blighters... *goes 'awww'*

Well there you have it. If Voles eat maggots, I think it is appropriate that we should be called so. After all, we'll be consuming the little maggots who talk shit without knowing what the hell they're talking about. Mwahahahahahahah! *burp* Hmm, that maggot must have been a little under cooked....waiter! devil.gifthumbsup.gif