Click Here!

So who is the sexiest cartoon character?

Guest Knorg

Optimus Prime (Transformers) yeah I thought he was sexy, Wildwing Flashblade(Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series), Renji(Bleach), Shiro(Bleach) Ukitake(Bleach), Byakuya(Bleach), Inuyasha(Inuyasha), Goliath(Gargoyles).

Beth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Roger Rabbit.

blink.gifblink.gif

Guess I'm not so strange after all. Of course if Jessica Rabbit is into him there must be something there...

I agree with Solaris about Goliath from the Gargoyles. Can't believe I left him off my list. The Elisa/Goliath scene I did in "Skye" was one of my first lemons.

Sigh... Memories... blush.gif

• 2 years later...

I guess to me now the sexiest girl i've seen is Raven from 'Teen titans' :lol:

But when i was smaller i used to think that *looks down* Ryoko from tenchi was pretty hot.

And don't get me started on Velma from Scooby Doo :)

Edited by rexcalon

• 2 weeks later...
I'll add a second to that. Something about that girl just starts a stirring in me. :)

But I'll also say that I'll always hold a flame for Azula from Avatar:TLA.

Ahh so true why is it that in anime the crazier the girl the hotter the girl lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest dwitefry

Kylie Griffin from Extreme Ghostbusters... deffo my number one

Rogue from X-Men Evolution

and to break the small, pessimistic goth theme - Esmarelda from Disney's Hunhcback of Notre Damme

As for the '90's X-Men cartoon - bah! the animation was so incosistant no one looked at hot as they should have, I was a huge comic collector back then and that rubbish art couldn't compete to the hotness that Gambit and Rogue had under the likes of Jim Lee and Adam Kubert (nor was Jean Grey for that matter - or even Jubilee!).

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest viggada

Wonder woman from justice league. Lois griffin. Bonnie swanson. Luanne from king of the hill. Rogue, storm, mystique, and emma frost of the x-men.

Guest viggada

Also I forgot to mention mary jane watson from spider-man the animated series as well as felicia hardy/black cat.

Catwoman/selina kyle from batman the animated series

Finally who could forget JESSICA RABBIT!!!!

Guest viggada

Starfire and raven from teen titans.

Angela, demona and eliza maza from gargoyles.

Kim possible.

Hawkgirl, zatanna, fire, and black canary from justice league.

Poison ivy, harley quinn, and batgirl from batman the animated series.

Jean grey and phylocke of the x-men.

Guest viggada

Bulma and launch from DBZ.

Sailor moon and the sailor scouts.

Linka from captain planet.

As far as movies (aside from jessica rabbit as she has been listed by me) princess jasmine.......she was so fine.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I have a lot of characters to chose from on this subject; Nani from Lilo & Stitch, Jessica Rabbit, Starfire, Chi Chi, Tsunade, Hinata, Dexter's Mom, Velma Dinkley and so on. But if I had to chose the sexiest in terms of design, I'd go with Helen Parr from the Incredibles.

• 4 months later...

I haven't seen any rules against thread necromancy, so I hope posting here is cool.

There aren't too many cartoon characters out there that I personally find sexy. There's plenty that I think are cute or attractive though. Gambit, Esmeralda, and Jessica Rabbit are the only ones off my head that I apply the word sexy to.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.