Click Here!

So who is the sexiest cartoon character?

Guest Knorg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'd have to go with Dot Matrix from Reboot.

Followed closely by Dana Scully and Uhura.

• 1 month later...

well quite a few. so just the first to come to mind

Jasmine (aladdin)

Lois Griffin (family guy)

Bulma Briefs (dragonball z)

Marge Simpson (simpsons)

Guest Adara
This "character" only made a one-time only guest appearance, on "South Park." I thought he was hot then, and just saw a re-run and nothing's changed.

The Archangel Michael in the "Best Friends Forever" episode. Really buff and totally hot. wink.gif

You know, I'm surprised I missed that one. LOl, but yeah, it's been written, at least in several of the Angel related articles I've read that Michael is the bestlooking one in the entire bunch. Ain't that sayin' somethin'? wub.gif

Hmmm, I've had a thing for Tri-Klops since the 200x He-man series came out. Brooklyn from Gargoyles was another. Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander. Starscream. Anybody with masks was good in my book. If I were to go Disney, I'd have to say everyone from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

• 4 weeks later...

Max Gibson from Batman Beyond. Terry/batman's friend. The one with the short pink hair.

I love Batman but haven't seen all the cartoons. Can you please give me a piccie?

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Lois and Marge, in the right sort of episodes anyway. Leela from Futurama too.

As for X-Men, I never thought the girls would go for Gambit... but I guess he was kind of smooth. Rogue was probably the hottest X-woman for me.

Although based of the game series, I think Princess Zelda in the 1980s Zelda cartoons was pretty hot too.

Okay - I'm not quite as ashamed to admit this any more. I always had a thing for Keith from Voltron... the lions not the maby pamby 100 (or was it 99?) car one. Actually - it was more than a "thing" more like a running obsession.

I loved Wolverine - are you kidding me? Just think of how wonderful he would be in the kitchen on a Sunday morning after a night of... urp - sorry got carried away.

Gambit was always a close second though.

And I still have a thing for Speed (Speedracer)... there's just something about a dark haired guy with a fast car that gets my motor running.

huh.gif I just noticed something - most of the guys I love (both in animation and real life) happen to be tall dark and handsome... no blondes to be found... I wonder why?

• 3 months later...

You know - I have a new one (or two). A friend of mine got me started on Bleach, and a few of those guys aren't all that bad. Ichigo definitely, and Renji. My oldest daughter seems to be following in my footsteps as well - but she likes Hitsugaya... at least she's staying in her own age group - so to speak.

• 2 months later...

It is time to face the horrible truth. I never really got over my thing for Gadget Hackwrench. Yet, while she is eternally young with each passing year I grow older, balder, wearier.

sad.gif

Sexy cartoon characters...Hmmm....

I'm mostly an XMen nut. biggrin.gif

Love the fuzzy blue elf -- Nightcrawler in both the Evo and Animated versions, though I suppose since I'm thirty four the Evo thing might be a little creepy on my part. The tail and the fur are absolutely fascinating. When I'm in the right mood, Beast gets me going too. devil.gif

Gambit from the Animated series more so than Evo. Probably the accent. I like the voice actor from the older one better.

Beast Boy from Teen Titans...Oops, creep factor again. In my mind I'm still a teenager. angel.gif

Females -- Hard to top Jessica Rabbit. Tex Avery's red-head is pretty close, though.

I can't remember the character's name...But, I thought Brad Pitt's brunette girlfriend in Cool World was smokin' hot. worshippy.gif

Black Cat from Spiderman and Friends was hot. And I like Storm from both versions of XMen cartoons. Wanda from Evo -- I like that angry, pouty look for some reason.

There was this one scene in Evo where Kitty and Rogue were dancing together and it made me think some very naughty thoughts... blush.gif

I can't just pick one! Ack! O.K. If I have to -- Nightcrawler!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.