Click Here!

So who is the sexiest cartoon character?

Guest Knorg

Some people say thinking a cartoon character to be sexy makes no sense at all. I say if photorealistic art can be beautiful, then so can more cartoony art. Despite not being a furry, when I was a wee lad I thought Gadget of Rescue Rangers was about the sexiest damn... then Cheetara of the Thundercats and Daphne from Scooby Doo.

These days... Marge Simpson.

sad.gif

Yourselves?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica Rabbit is the most obvious answer.

I prefer Maude Flanders and Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon (part of the reason I can spell that is because of my ethnic background) over Marge.

I think Daphne's pretty, but Velma's got a hot body and I find intelligence sexy.

think.gif What about sexy male cartoon characters? I like Ned Flanders' body, but I'm not into Bible thumpers. Bruce Wayne/Batman is a comic book character. Classic Fred Jones is a bit too perfect for my tastes.

sorcerer.gif Bamm-Bamm Rubble as an adult! Adult Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are featured in two different Flintstones movies. Bamm-Bamm is tall and has this huge muscled body (which is to be expected with his super-strength), but he retains his boyish features, down to the slightly messy hair. He's sweet, sensitive, thoughtful, and attentive (being raised by Barney must have done it). Can't say he's smart, but he's certainly not stupid. All in all, an amazingly sexy package without being overly perfect (as Fred tends to be).

This is ridiculous! I have watched plenty of cartoons and I'm not even swinging towards a sapphic mood right now! Yet, I can't seem to come up with much in the sexy male cartoon characters department.

I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender with my daughter and I have to say I think Prince Zuko is hot, scar and all.

Scar and all? As Keanu Reeves said "Pain fades, chicks dig scars, glory... lasts forever."

Conan the Craptastic Barbarian for me. Although its been a while. Images stayed with

conants4.jpg

I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender with my daughter and I have to say I think Prince Zuko is hot, scar and all.

Prince Zuko is conflicted. What I mean to say is, his character is ambivilent. I think people feel sorry for him because of what happened to him, so there is doubt as to his evilness.

Hmm, sexy cartoon huh? Well, too tell you guys the truth, most of the guys or rather, characters I found attractive were all anime characters. tongue.gif

All though, I don't remember his name, but the main gargoyle from the Gargoyle series always stood out to me.

OH and Gambit from the X-Men cartoon series. I just like the laid back, "I'm-good-and-I-know-it" attitude. tongue.gif

Goliath was the head Gargoyle. I must admit, he had his appeal. I also liked the way he looked in human form.

Gambit is sultry, but he's not my type (even though I really don't have a type). Beast, on the other hand...

Hey, I finally came up with some more male characters! Granted, the X-Men fall under comics, but it's better than nothing.

Goliath was the head Gargoyle. I must admit, he had his appeal. I also liked the way he looked in human form.

Gambit is sultry, but he's not my type (even though I really don't have a type). Beast, on the other hand...

Hey, I finally came up with some more male characters! Granted, the X-Men fall under comics, but it's better than nothing.

Well, the Cartoon X-men probably have a different continuity. Gambit was in a cartoon version at one point, I'm sure.

Some cartoon characters are very different from the comic versions. Jinx from the DC universe went from an (asian) Indian to some kind of freaky little pale-skin goth kid in the Titans cartoon from what I saw...

Guest Big Samurai

Hmm. This one is a tough call. I mean, there's always She-Ra, the Princess of Power, but I think I'd be more inclined to tip the hat to Scarlett from the 1980s G.I. Joe cartoon. (Unfortunately, in the current Sigma 6 incarnation of the show, she got seriously anime'd, which ... doesn't fly with me.) Now, if I had to pick a guy, I'd go with Man-At-Arms from Masters Of The Universe. Always respect the old dude.

cool.gif

Ohh, somewhere shares da love for Gambit. smile.gif I like Wolverine too, but I wouldn't exactly think he was sexy in the "conventional" way. I think he'd make a kick ass buddy though.

*looks at StoryJunkie's post and leaps at it* GIMMEH!! ph34r.gif

Mmmmm... Gambit...*stops to have a dirty thought sex.gif *

Okay now I can talk!:lol:

At the tender ago of ten, when the orginal X-Men Cartoon came out, I had just started reading comics... and I'm pretty sure the two helped each other out in this department! I mean, Mon Dieu! Of course the voice (the FIRST voice; Thank you Mr. Chris Potter) helped quite a bit too.

There's just no denying. Gambit is pretty darned sexy! laugh.gif

Mmmmm... Gambit...*stops to have a dirty thought sex.gif *

There's just no denying. Gambit is pretty darned sexy! laugh.gif

Mmhmmm! I'll second that vote, hell, I'll even third and fourth it. laugh.gif

*drifts off into Remy daydreams*

I always thought Wilma Flinstone was hot too. blush.gif Must be the red hair and that tiny waist....

• 1 month later...

If we can include films I kinda like Jafar from Aladdin.

Comics; Batman definitely... love Bruce Wayne.

And I also found The Biker Mice From Mars quite sexy... unsure.gif ! Weird I know!

Okay I have a few ....

1. Samurai Champloo - He's hot in that mysterious kind of way ya know?

2. Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon) - He was just hot.

3. Cosmo (Fairly Oddparents) - He's got quirky charm!

4. Peter Griffin (Family Guy) - He's funny and I like funny!

5. Sheen Estevez (Jimmy Nuetron) - He's adorkable! I love it!

6. Xander (Drawn together) - He may be gay but .... yeah

7. Lita / Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon) - She was awesome!

8. Lois Griffin (Family Guy) - I love the housewife thing!

9. Angelica (Rugrats) - As a teen ... not as a kid she was a pain in the ass as a kid!

Last but not least!!!

10. Ed Edd and Eddy - They were all cool. I love them all!

Oh god... *tears apart brain*

The Moon Light Knight (Sailor Moon) - I always thought he was waaay sexier then Tuxedo Mask. Must have been the eyes *_*

Kunzite/Nephrite/Jedite/Rubeus - I loved these guys! Plus I always liked to imagined that Jedite had survived the fall of the Negaverse biggrin.gif

Raphael (TNMNT) - I had the biggest crush on him when I was 4:lol:

Gambit - Early 90's X-Man

Wolverine - Generation X (I think that's the current series).

The Kitty Cop from Bonkers!

Sailor Pluto - That hair, those long legs, THOSE EYES! God she was beautiful!

The blonde guy from Saber Riders spit.gif

Bugs Bunny - A bunny in drag is HAWT!!! XD

BUT! Most sexiest character would have to be The Werewolf form of that nerd from Wakko, Yakko and Dot. ph34r.gif

orochimaru510uneditedaa1.jpg

Uh, girls, can this fan art be any more explicit? (Yes, you are probably thinking), but in case I ever change my sig, this will still be in the thread. He BITES people, for crying out loud. How sexy can a cartoon get? btw, is anime considered a true cartoon? I mean, they aren't really there for fun are they, they're way more angsty. (Is "angsty" a word?)

orochimaru510uneditedaa1.jpg

Uh, girls, can this fan art be any more explicit? (Yes, you are probably thinking), but in case I ever change my sig, this will still be in the thread. He BITES people, for crying out loud. How sexy can a cartoon get? btw, is anime considered a true cartoon? I mean, they aren't really there for fun are they, they're way more angsty. (Is "angsty" a word?)

WHO is he? ph34r.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.