Click Here!

Jacques et Kai

Guest OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Hi, I decided to make a topic for my story too. I'm not sure about how useful this will actually be, but it's worth a try I suppose smile.gif

I'll start with some artwork then and update with review responses in the next post.

Edit: Oops, there's more artwork than I originally thought there was... lol. If this scrolls badly, I'll move the pictures to the artwork section of the forum. For now I'll keep it up, since I have the feeling there won't be much people coming this way anyhow. All art is done by me. If something shatters your image of the characters you are free to ignore, haha. After all, it's your head and your imagination.

Link to Jacques et Kai

Artwork

Jacques and Kai on bad terms.
yaoi_project_sketch1_by_orantmihi-d305ad
Jacques posing (I misspelled his name).
cs1__jaques_by_orantmihi-d33kdd0.jpg

Jacques and Kai outside the school building in a warm afternoon.
nice_afternoon_by_orantmihi-d342adz.jpg
Jacques and kai on better terms.
jac_kai_by_orantmihi-d35l9vd.jpg

Semi-realistic portrait of Kai.
boszorkany_cl_by_orantmihi-d36ekiz.jpg

Sketch of Jacques and Kai, Kai after a fight.
c__mon__stand__by_orantmihi-d36hv8w.jpg

Jacques and Kai after sports.
hey_dude_by_orantmihi-d36rvc8.jpg
Older Jacques with a haircut.
jacques_d__by_orantmihi-d37sgbg.jpg

Kai.
kai_boszorkany_by_orantmihi-d38m559.jpg

Kai fooling Jacques in the winter (I call it the 'look!-glove-smack trick).
14__by_orantmihi-d393crw.jpg

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 1

To v:

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that! I often make mistakes in grammar, but I do my best, haha.

To SneakySpy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a word! It's nice to know other people might enjoy an OC story too. I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you then!

Chapter 2

To kylee:

Sorry if it was confusing, I'm jumping through Kai's life with flashbacks from two periods of his past. There are three time-spans going on, two are past and one is present. I hope that clears it up a little.

To yllimilly:

Thank you! I hope this chapter made it a little less confusing. It'll become clearer in the latter chapters.

Chapter 3

To SneakySpy:

Haha, yes. I hope this helps. Thank you again for reading and leaving a word.

To kylee:

Yes, he is one very unlucky boy. Thank you for leaving a word!

Chapter 4

To SneakySpy :

Haha, yeah. I'm glad it's easier to follow now. Thanks again for reading and leaving a word. I really appreciate you taking your time.

To Lisa :

In the first chapter it shows four gravestones, Kai's parents, his uncle and Jamie. Haha, I feel like spoiling my own story, but it was already mentioned there.

To Kylee :

Haha! I guess it does make his life a bit easier with him gone.

To thecommandant :

Really? I'm glad to hear that! Thank you for taking your time to leave a word.

To v :

It's a lot jumping around, but editing the paragraph signs helped a lot, I think. Thank you for leaving a word!

Chapter 5

To oo :

Thanks for the comments! You have a sharp mind, haha. I won't comment too much on it. But here's another chapter, I hope it didn't disappoint ;)

To Lisa :

Haha, yeah, I know, that name…

To SneakySpy :

Yeah? That's nice to hear!

To amoxi :

Well, I'm glad it's easier now, that's what counts, haha. The popular classmate? Hm…

Chapter 6

To Bioluminescence :

I'm glad you gave it a chance :) thank you for leaving a word too!

To v :

You're description of Kai is so spot on! I read it several times just because of it, haha. Thank you for leaving a word!

To oo :

Yep, he moved to another town. Haha, bats are kind of painful, though, but it works! I'm not going to answer all that, since it would spoil everything, haha. The whole story is already kind of a tragedy, but most of the worse things happened to Kai in the past, so don't worry ;)

To Lisa :

Haha, good observation. And yeah, Kai is very devoted, he has no mental barriers to kick someone´s butt, haha.

Chapter 7

To Lisa :

He's in his macho teen years, haha. Thanks for leaving a word!

Chapter 8

To oo :

Haha, it's Boszorkány, strange name, I know. Weebe is based on a Dutch name, it's so ridiculous that I just had to pester Hayes with it. The 'et' is just 'and' in French :) Again, you are so clever, very spot on, haha.

To v :

Danny wasn't meant to be cute at all from the start, haha. Yeah, Kai thinks he's made of stone or something, he kind of thought wrong.

To Lisa :

Haha! Child molester! That really had me laughing. Yeah, very tragic with Jamie, but Danny is some comfort at least :)

Chapter 9

To oo:

I love huge-ass reviews, so thank you very much for that! Hayes isn't really the most honest man out there, it's best not to take his speech for granted. You saw right through Kai and Danny! Haha. Jacques is returning to the story, he's going to play a bigger role than he has up till now, that's why he's in the title too. When I first came up with the plot, I started out with the Kai from now (almost an adult). I have a feeling I can go more sexual and emotional ways with Kai now :)

To Lisa:

Soon! Haha. Thank you for leaving a word. Haha, the child molester term still makes me laugh...

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 10

To Lisa:

Hahaha! I did laugh at the last remark again, of course! Apologies for making it all so damned confusing, I wasn't aware it was, honestly, but I'm glad that is clarified now!

Yeah, but it's not that far, actually. Maybe a little less than two hours, so Danny still has a lot of opportunities to stalk his man :D

To oo:

Haha! I know right, I just had to put in a freaky neighbour in it, they spice up a lot of things. When I first started writing this story I didn't even plan writing about an underage Kai (I'm not fond of

minor stories), but I kind of just went with the story's flow. However, I'm glad I've finally reached the older Kai now!

Thanks both for leaving a review! I really appreciate them. Hopefully this forum doesn't make things more complicated, I felt like I was more free to speak my mind here in the responses.

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 11

To oo:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. It's always funny to see how you are quite spot on! Aah, apparently I'm very predictable, lol.

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 12

To oo:

I know, he is quite a snob (now anyway :D). It was somewhere with the whole drama with Hayes. Even the strongest boys would have to break down at some point :I. Hope that was quick enough for you! :D

To Lisa:

That's one of them :D Thanks for leaving a word! ♥

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 13

To oo:

Yeah! Haha, can't believe I put 'proof' twice there while it should have been a verb. Thanks for pointing that one out. I found quite an useful way of beta-ing myself in the latest chapter, though! Adobe Reader has an option to read text out loud, it works really well. (and it's delightful to hear the woman say "cocksucker" etc.)

There's definitely high school drama all over now :D

To v:

Some people always have like the wind in their back, but Kai has it in his face all the time. Ah, but I suppose that makes the person stronger, haha. Yeah, Mitch is gay. I never really analyse what I write, but you're right, haha. The outcasts aren't as easy-going as they think they are ;)

To SneakySpy:

Ooh! So you are still here after all! I feared you went on a vacation from this story, haha. Thanks for leaving a word!

To Lisa:

So Bentley can also be a woman's name? I had no idea, haha, then again, I'm no native English speaker. I think I like Mitch too, he's evil, but easy going at the same time -when it comes to Kai anyway, haha. But we'll see what happens, stories live their own lives, I swear. Nothing turns out like I planned, lol.

To Ryn:

Did you have like a crystal ball or something? Lol. You were so right. Being gay and high school isn't always easy, though in my high school people were really easy going on gays. We're quite an open-minded country, overally.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 14

To Lisa:

I guess so, though partly it should be her own fault, lol. She could always try to apply as a cleaner or something XD

To v:

I get your point perfectly! :)

To oo:

Uhuh, he almost should, but we're giving it another chance here. There's more boyfriend potential here ;D

Guest OrantMihi

Artwork

Mr Weebe actually has a face! Haha. I never intended to draw him when I started the story. I hate how it's extra clear he's a pedo now that he's been visualized Dx
kai_and_hayes_by_orantmihi-d3b8wc3.jpg

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 15

To oo:

The parents are both mixes of everything, which makes Kai and Jamie ethnicity a double mix of everything! Haha!

You've been very attentive, good, good! Jacques was there during his teen years, so he is aware of Kai's uncle's existence and that they both died :)

To Lisa:

Lol, sorry to have you confused like that again. In the beginning of the flashback there's an actual mentioning of ages, he wasn't seventeen there, but eleven (I changed from twelve to eleven recently). Hm, let me see, I'll make another timetable for you.

11- parents/Jamie

12/13- uncle/Jamie/Jacques

14/15- Hayes/Danny

17/18 - Jacques/Mitch/Angel/Diane/Bentley/Melanie etc. etc.

Hope that clarifies, lol.

To Vic:

Done! Haha. Thanks for reading.

Guest OrantMihi

Artwork

Here are Angel and Mitch, but actually... I didn't really keep true and all, I mean, I was just doodling, they don't necessarily look like this, because Mitch turned out too good-looking and well... their expressions don't fit their personalities and crap XD. I dislike drawing ugly fictional characters, so they always automatically turn out in an ideal way. Thought it was fun to share anyhow!

a_and_m_by_orantmihi-d3bhicp.jpg

Edited by OrantMihi

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 16

To oo:

I drew Mitch! Lol. Yeah, Weebe resembles Jacques a lot, the world is full of crazy crap. He definitely won't be forgotten, that's for sure :)

To Lisa:

Haha, many people are getting fed up with Jacques attitude, I can understand them, though. Teenagers are crazy shit, he has his own reasons :D

To Basilisk06:

Yeah, Jacques is being an ass. To be honest, when I started this story I had the main lines planned out, but it's deviating more and more from the original plot, so I'm not sure about things. The story lives on its own, haha. And yeah, Bentley and Melanie aren't worth it, they are a click with the two of them. They don't need other people, unless they are exactly from the same kind, lol. Kai always wants to help people when he can, it's in his nature due to all the crap that happened to himself :)

I'm glad you took the time to leave a review and analyze a little bit, haha. Reviews actually make me very glad. :)

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 17

SneakySpy: Haha, yeah, I thought it was a good moment to have some ma-rated stuff in there. Party, drunk, teen tension! I have much in store for him, so we'll see how he'll handle things! :D

basilisk6: That's an interesting view :) I'm definitely planning to refine the plot lines that are here now. Haha, Jacques is quite on your bad side, isn't he?

Lisa: LOL! Who knows! Really? I had no idea whiskey was spelled with an 'e', in my language it's without, so there's probably the problem DX

Chapter 18

Lisa: Lol! If he turns gay he doesn't need to reproduce anyway, haha, kidding! Well, building tension released... something like that. He doesn't want to talk it out and decided to deal with it with aggression, argh. Guys...

v: I agree! Though the punches were more sever than needed for bonding, lol!

oo: Yep, we don't need chicks.

Basilisk6: True, he is somewhat unreasonably aggressive, but emotionally stressed teenagers do awful things, aah...

Guest OrantMihi

Artwork

Well, I painted the sketch above! I have to say that painted, it looks a lot better, hehe.
Oh yeah, Jacques is kind of going James Dean, LOL!

alright_by_orantmihi-d3c5v68.jpg

Edited by OrantMihi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 19

Basilisk6: Hahah, your opinion is always so strong. Mitch is childish, but he's not yet out of the picture :D

oo: Oh yes, there is Weebe! Mitch is just being immature :D

Lisa: Hahaha! Gay curiosity!

Chapter 20

oo: It took some time, but he finally made Mitch go "=O", hahah.

Basilisk6: I suppose it is being unrealistic :) He should probably just donate money to countries or something, haha. No, I'm kidding. Mitch is... also just human :) I suppose no one is perfect.

Guest OrantMihi

Respones

Chapter 21

Lisa: Lol!Perhaps, though I doubt Donna would like him very much, haha! And the dinnerjust turned out to be pizza :P

Basilisk6:Haha. You’re so straight to the point, but you are right in more ways than one:D

Oo: Hahah.I think I might have used the wrong term there with my pitiful English *_*”

Guest OrantMihi

Responses

Chapter 22

Lisa: I think he'd be very happy and flattered actually laugh.gif

v: Haha! Exactly. A man has to create his own pleasures.

basilisk6: I feel an angry rant towards Jacques coming from you now, teehee.

Guest OrantMihi

Review Responses

Chapter 23

Lisa: Straight guys love to be blown by gay guys? Haha... goodness. That's gay, ha!

He finished ;D Haha.

V: He was really offended :) Jacques's tactic sucks balls, lol.

Basilisk6: Haha! I just knew he would! But yes, Kai is mad at him -for now, lol. Maybe Kai should grow some brains too, haha!

And you are completely right about the stigma ;) If I were Hayes wife, I'd have personally skinned him by now, haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.