Click Here!

Sky High Challanges

Guest Victoria Schmitt

Guest Victoria Schmitt

1. Warren/Will. Will MUST be bottom.

Scene: Right after they get detention together in the movie, after the principal leaves, Warren should pull Will out of his seat, slam him against the wall, and get close, saying something like, "I don't fucking like you, Stronghold," blah blah blah, Will get's turned on by the male body pressed against him (mention something about he never asked Layla out before because he knew he was gay) and Warren decides to get some revenge by making Will beg for sex. Warren must never say Will's first name, and Will must be very unwilling at first to have sex with him. Kudos if you mention Warren being a man whore.

Warnings: I'm fine with most things that the situation would call for, however I want to to be consensual. If you want Warren to completely break his heart after the do it, that's fine by me.

If you want, you can make it into a PWP or more, wither is fine. But it must, must, must have a hot, detailed, sexy sex scene. Make Warren be a little rough - he doesn't Like Will right now, he loathes him. Remember that.

2. Warren/Layla

Scene: Right after Gwen tells Layla off at the party, have her crying and upset, and wanting the feeling to go away. Make her go to Warren, knock on his door, and grab him when he answers, kissing him, the rest is up to you, they have to have sex though, and Warren has to be slightly reluctant, and Layla must convince him.

Warnings: Whatever the situation calls for, lol. Basically anything but scat, piss play, and non-con.

Thanks. I'm just too lazy to write these. I suppose if no one answers this post, i'll just get my sister to do them. *shrugs* Just reply to this post and let me know. Thanks guys and girls!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.