Click Here!

For guys. Does it really hurt?

DemonsAngel

Ok, being a girl, I obviously have no experience with this so guys, does it actually hurt when you are unable to find a release like some people say? Or are you just left annoyed and unsatisfied? Basically, whats it like.

Edited by demonsangel

Depends on how badly the man needs the release. If he's been teased for a few seconds/minutes, then left hard and wanting, no. It's more or less just annoyance and lack of satisfaction. If the man has been mercilessly teased and kept aroused for hours or some other inglorious length of time, then yes, it will hurt. It's that "dull ache" in his balls that you see mentioned everywhere, or "blue balls," (caused by accumulation of blood in that area). And it doesn't really go away on its own, that I've heard. Most of the time, the guy's only release is... well, release.

EDIT: I've been told that, for women, it's easier to imagine it a pain similar to that you get in the first or second day of your period.

Edited by Shadowknight12

Lol, SK to the rescue again! How did I know you would be the one to answer? *hugs her brilliant buddy* Thanks.

EDIT: I've been told that, for women, it's easier to imagine it a pain similar to that you get in the first or second day of your period.

You mean the one that has me laid up in the bed for 24 hours because I can't move? Gawd, now I feel really sorry for my brother if that's how painful it is! And I always told him he didn't know what pain was ...

You mean the one that has me laid up in the bed for 24 hours because I can't move? Gawd, now I feel really sorry for my brother if that's how painful it is! And I always told him he didn't know what pain was ...

If it was THAT bad, no, that's more like getting kneed in the balls (all those funny scenes in comedy movies? Yeah, might look funny, but IRL, it hurts like a bitch). If you have a pain that's more endurable than that (you can move/walk, but it's very uncomfortable and always at the forefront of your mind), then yeah, that's more or less what blue balls feel like.

I know from experience that girls can also suffer from discomfort and pain if they don't reach orgasm. x_x

For me, it's like a less painful form of menstrual cramping. I suspect for men, it's probably worse.

Whenever it happens to me, I can forget about it, and the pain goes away within an hour or two.

If it happens to my boyfriend, he's uncomfortable until he can get release.

• 9 months later...

For me it doesn't hurt per se.

I had a boyfriend once who was the evilest little cocktease.

Done enough, it feels like your balls are full.

Like when you eat too much and your stomach is bulging uncomfortably?

Like that. But with balls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Granted, I'm not a guy, but this is what I've found in the past.

Sometimes in the past, while aroused my labia ends up feeling swollen and achy, kind of like how it feels when a blood pressure cuff blows up, except apply it to the genital area. My husband has told me that the sensation is similar to what he feels in his genital area. I apologize if this post was a bit tmi, but it seems the best way to help someone is to be blatant. :-/ I hope it helps.