Click Here!

No Gorillaz fanfics

Guest Araiya23

Guest Araiya23

I've seen no Gorillaz fanfics on the site considering how popular the Murdoc/2D Yaoi, 2D/Noodle, and even Murdoc/Noodle are. I'm in the process of writing one and do I put it in the Misc. Anime category? I'd love if there could be put under the cartoon category.

• 4 months later...
Guest David

Yeah and I did't see any.

Its kinda sad that there is none ya know? The most popular pairing is 2D/Noodle, then 2D/Murdoc, then Murdoc/2D. however there are none that I find in this site. Which is weird because the normal fanfiction has Around....50? or there around number of erotic fanfictions about them, while the adult fanfiction has zero. If you are writing a Gorillaz Fanfiction, Particularly 2D/Noodle, I would appreciate it highly.

• 5 months later...
Guest Jack F.

Hi, so I was looking for a gorillaz adult fanfiction (2D x Noodle x Cyborg.... Or 2D x Noodle... Or 2D x Cyborg) but I haven't found any in this site (which is odd sine I have always found what I was searching for in this site). Anyways, you can imagine how exited I was when I found this thread. PLEASE make the gorillaz fanfiction! It would be Highly appreciated. Hope to read it soon!

- J. F. S

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.