Click Here!

WHY hasnt anyone done this?!?

Guest XxxYaoiKissxxX

Guest XxxYaoiKissxxX

interesting, interesting, tell me more.

what type of setting would it be in, how do you want them to get together, that kind of stuff?

WOW, well... i was thinking of a sort of bump together of sorts.. ^^'' lol. perhaps something that brings both the xmen and the fantastic four into working in the same area? [i can try something else if that sounds weird lol] i thought it would be interesting to experiment with the contrasting temperatures and possibly personalities ^__^ we all know johnnys a hot head and bobbys.. bobby -sweatdrop- im thinking of johnny being the one who pushes things forward [if you'll excuse the pun here..] really getting into bobbys personal space. especially if he has to take up temporary residence in the academy... i know reed and xavier would have a scientist party if they ever met soo..?

of course, theres my other idea.. which has johnny ending up in the same bar as bobby.. whos just had a nasty arguement with rogue.. [insert man to man stuff here o.o] theres so many possibilities in this head.. did you have anything in mind? :]

also.. would it be interesting to throw a possibly more dominant iceman in the mix? who knows..

Guest XxxYaoiKissxxX

WOW, well... i was thinking of a sort of bump together of sorts.. ^^'' lol. perhaps something that brings both the xmen and the fantastic four into working in the same area? [i can try something else if that sounds weird lol] i thought it would be interesting to experiment with the contrasting temperatures and possibly personalities ^__^ we all know johnnys a hot head and bobbys.. bobby -sweatdrop- im thinking of johnny being the one who pushes things forward [if you'll excuse the pun here..] really getting into bobbys personal space. especially if he has to take up temporary residence in the academy... i know reed and xavier would have a scientist party if they ever met soo..?

of course, theres my other idea.. which has johnny ending up in the same bar as bobby.. whos just had a nasty arguement with rogue.. [insert man to man stuff here o.o] theres so many possibilities in this head.. did you have anything in mind? :]

also.. would it be interesting to throw a possibly more dominant iceman in the mix? who knows..

i've been throwing around quite a few ideas actually. anyone can feel free to add their own twist on things. really. dont be shy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Victoria Schmitt

Sorry, i didn't get the notification that you replied to me!

I'll start on something right away? I'm supposing since johnny is 'pushing' things forward that he will be the top?

Guest XxxYaoiKissxxX

Sorry, i didn't get the notification that you replied to me!

I'll start on something right away? I'm supposing since johnny is 'pushing' things forward that he will be the top?

yes, yes he will... ^__^ ty very much!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.