Click Here!

Not Quite There Yet Story Thread

yourfacekillsme

This story is one of my favorites, and I often come back to read it despite it not being done. Yes some of the grammar is rough but like all your other review this story has some good development and interesting twists which make it really good. I don't know if you have plans to continue writing it so I was wondering if you would mind sending me a copy at tiny_cowgirl_115@Hotmail.com Thank you. And good luck with your muses :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Tori

Hello there!

I'm an avid reader on Adult-FanFiction and I'm a major fan of your stories. I read your story Not Quite There Yet (along with the spinoff) a few years ago and I absolutely loved it! I thought about your story awhile ago and I was just able to find it the other day, and I read it again all in one sitting :) After some looking, I saw that you haven't updated any story since about 2013. NQTY was left on such a cliffhanger, that I just had to try to get in touch with you to know what happened in the story! I just wanted to know if you're ever going to continue writing NQTY? To be honest, I don't really expect a reply because you've been inactive for a few year. But if you do happen to see this comment, then I would love to hear from you!!!

P.s. I sent you an email as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.