Click Here!

Not Quite There Yet Story Thread

yourfacekillsme

AnObserver= Nomnomnom. So. I have to admit I totalllly loved your reviews. Well, at first I thought you were Flaming me, when I first started reading the first one. I somehow missed the first part that mentioned the things you liked, and all I saw was What I Didn’t Like. And I was like ouch. So. I do appreciate you critiquing it! I know I’m not very good at grammar and I know I have some serious flaws.

So, I don’t want to ramble on and on about the stuff you do like haha, other than to say that I am glad you like the idea behind it and that you like the Main Characters. Yeaaah I was a little bit like ewww when I wrote the rich guy rescues poor guy part, but this is my first happy ending story so I figured it’d fit better. I’m glad you like the sock fetish thing. I love socks personally, although my character definitely likes them better. xD

Soooooo. What you didn’t like:

Character Depth: It’s kind of my writing style to reveal my characters in bits and pieces. But, I’ll try to reveal more, quicker than I have. I sometimes forget that though I am telling the story, the readers cant see inside my head. xD

The Lack of Flow: Well, honestly, I never considered publishing this…I mean I don’t think anyone would ever want to pay to have to read it haha. I was writing it mostly for fun. But, when I do finish the story I plan on revamping it and tweaking it. I will definitely work on making it flow better though! =]

The Summary- haha, honest to goodness, I truly do suck at writing a summary. I have never been able to write a ‘good’ summary that fit my story or helped ‘reel’ in readers. I have been working on it though xD I think I’m going to leave it for awhile, and then rewrite it when I bring the plot into the storyline.

Haha, I really do appreciate your opinion. Con. Crit. Is very helpful for me. Although sometimes I forget, when I’m in the swing of writing, and sometimes I revert.

Heh, it’s okay. I make typos all the time AND I think backwards when writing so sometimes my sentences are backwards. The fact you typed that all out on your phone is a big kudos to you. I can barely text on my EnV Touch.

Ahh, I will throw in a scene about them not knowing each other and talk about the judgemental-ness they all seem to have. =]

I gotta say, I think my heart stopped when I saw HOW long that awesome character detail was! Haha, but I will think about incorporating more stuff in my own.

So. Part of my problem in writing is smooshing out my characters insides. I make these things I call Character Folders. Inside them I let their entire lives unfold. I place pictures/diary entries/things they’d like/etc inside. Basically it becomes my character. However, I like puzzles, and I find that by arranging pieces of my characters little by little, the whole picture comes out. SO, that’s kind of my bad habit. I think its also a mental block, because I personally loathe stories that describe the character all at once, or are stereotypical in their mannerisms and personality, and the author puts it all out there in one go. Like, one of my favorite sort of writing in a book like Les Mis. *one of my favorites* because of how the character description is and the way that the image of the character is distorted though he is essentially good. I can’t explain my thought process very well. But, I will try harder to give more info about them in the future. =]

The history thing, well I will come around to that eventually. I guess I like to scatter the story around a bit too much. So, for that I’m sorry, it must be a little confusing.

Haha, it’s okay about the comment about the boyfriend name thing. I got whatcha meant =]]

Wow, your researching is epic. I research off and on as I write. Good luck on that though!

I do appreciate con.crit. It helps me realize my strengths/weaknesses and truly shows me what

Readers thing on it.

So! Most of those questions will be answered in time…I mean this story will most likely be fairly long, well at least well into the 20s chapter wise. I haven’t gotten to the plot yet haha, and I’m on chapter 8. Yet, I do realize that the longer I hold off on answering these questions the more people will think I’m avoiding answering them.

I will definitely try harder to be better at writing. =] I tend to write as I’m thinking at the moment, so sometimes it comes out sporadic. I apologize for the crude ness of the writing.

I’m glad you liked Cai’s form and the update xD I am glad I did better this time xD

I don’t mind your critique, it helps a lot. I think, nothing against you, that critique in general sometimes comes out more harsh than one intends, and then people feel like the author is being attacked. Thank you so much for taking the time to analyze&respond on my story. I appreciate it a lot, really. I know I say that a lot haha, but I truly am fully grateful!

Quick add: I am so so so so sorry I didn’t add this sooner. I totally thought I had posted this. I opened my file for Review Reponses and it was just sitting here. =] Sorry!

Guest Skittles Pirate

RIGHT. I should be typing, I know. However, my friend emailed me these links and was like this guy reminds me of your character James. And I normally never do picture comparisons if only because it's never exactly what you're picture...

BUT, my friend was so right. I mean except for the hair, which should be a little longer, but otherwise. I was like omg haaawtness thats him.

(they are two different pictures...)

I was talking about this post.

Guest AnObserver

Actually, my reviews were not meant to tell you your writing skills were crude. In fact, you are an excellent story-teller. What I really mean by all that I say is that I really believe this story is good enough to be published. You really deserve to get paid for it, it's truly that good. But it's so out of the ordinary, to get it published, it has to be near perfect. Hence all the criticism.

Yeah, that character profile scared me when I first saw it, too. I read through it like five times before I could get over the shock. But using it really helps you feel out a character so I decided the pain was worth it.

Now, your slow character reveal is awesome, and you might notice I am enjoying it, but just little tiny hints here and there would make all the difference.

And don't mistake my meaning about the questions about the plot. You can take all the time you want (as torturous as that would be for ME, you can) to answer those questions. I was just forewarning you that they did need to be answered, eventually. For instance, the difference between Changlings and Noemadas hasn't been explained in story (unless you've edited in recently), which I personally think it should be something revealed in the early stages of the story, simply to prevent confusion to the reader.

But don't think you are a bad writer, just the opposite is the case! You are a very talented writer. And I am royally hooked on this story.

You will have a scene about the judgmentalness? Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It seriously bothered me. You probably planned that without my input, but I had to beg for it just in case you weren't.

Oh, the now 6 months of planning for my writing is totally worth it and so much fun. I'm really enjoying myself. The planning is cause it is set in an A/U and I'm planning 18 books in the series, plus inventing a language for it. It's totally ambitious and I might just fall on my face, but I'm having a ball with it.

Well, I hope you get better soon! And don't worry about the review response taking a while. I told you you didn't have to answer me at all. You are busy enough as it is, but I am very grateful you did take the time to answer me. Thank you very much for doing that! You are very nice, Jamesy! It's great to see that coupled with your talent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Dekrox

I hope you continue your stories! I know you're probably busy or have writers block, but please know that your fans are still here and we appreciate your writing, and I'd LOVE to see more of this story. I know sometimes it helps to have some prodding from readers to get an author back on track. I'll be really sad if you decide not to finish! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am quite terribly sorry with how behind I am in everything. I just wanted to let you all know I will be posting review responses asap. xD You are all amazing <33 Hope you enjoyed the update. I'm never giving up any of my stories, ever. xD <33 Jamesy

Alrightie then, I do like how you've handled this story so far with the psychological aspects. There's a sense of realism in the fact that no one's fallen head over heels for any one just yet. I do feel for Cai, the poor kid is in over his head with no anchor or float to help keep him above water and from drifting away. The others are quite believable, although I do notice you have a tendency to write your female characters as raging cunts alot. Nothing wrong with it, just an observation. It does throw the believability off a bit on that aspect, however it is a common thing in slash works. I just thought I would mention that quickly, do what you will- but I will still read to find out what happens next. :hug:

• 6 months later...

Hey! I feel so bad for taking so long to answer reviews, and I got so behind that I decided to just restart from this last update. I am sorry for that, I hate ignoring them of sorts. Please know that I honestly do appreciate them and without your supports I’d probably stop posting them all together. I’m terribly neurotic about my writing, so it really touches me that so many people enjoy reading it. Sorry again <33 Jamesy

~*~*

Reviews as of 19/March:

Clovermax: Thanks for reviewing :] The hubbies problems aren’t that they aren’t understanding, but that they’re not really used to insecure/no confidence sort of people. They’re definitely used to high quality, groomed for the position, extremely self-assured and self-confident people.

Dreamer27: Thanks for the review! I appreciate it immensely! <3 I’m glad you liked the chapter, I felt odd about it. I can’t guarantee a fast update but I’ve started 13 already. ^^ I like to try and make the hubbies as confusing as normal people, so I hope they don’t seem too odd. Thanks again and see you soon I hope :]]

Midnightsscream: Hey there. Thanks for reviewing, I appreciate it a lot! I’m glad you liked the party, I was worried no one would like it or that it’d be boring or trite. Don’t worry too much about Cai, ^^ he’s a tough ole kitty aha. I shall try to get it up soon, though sometimes I need a fire lit under my arse. =o)

Js: Thanks so much for reviewing! It really makes my day to have a review. Sometimes I get so caught up in the words and can’t feel the scene anymore, so I am glad you liked it! Don’t feel too badly, Cai’ll get there aha. Thanks again!

Sen_Nightshade: Awww, I’m sorry the chapter made your cry. Cai can really be angsty sometimes, sometimes too much aha. Don’t worry though, the angst eventually goes away! ^^ Thanks so much for reviewing my story! I’m extremely grateful <3

Reader: Thanks for taking the time to review<333 I appreciate it so much. Don’t worry, I’ll update ASAP.

Nlogue: I’m thrilled that you’re liking the story :] Thanks so much for reviewing too, I really appreciate it a lot. I always worry that Cai comes off as sort of a wimpy assed whiner, so I’m glad you don’t think so! His husbands really really don’t get insecurity/low self-esteem problems. It’s sort of like they understand what it is, but not how much it affects someone who suffers from it. They’re really not good at relating. But they do mean well. They’re just all so used to relying on one another yet being independent in their bond as well. If that makes sense? Sort of like they all know what to do and why, and in a situation what each should do. And the mind talking thing, I had originally written a page or so with it in, and it just didn’t flow as well. It seemed too unlike what they would do, and more of what they should do, to really keep it. They kind of assume a lot aha. :] Glad you liked it, and hope this answers somethings? Thanks again, I truly appreciate the review. <3

Sayoko: I’m sorry for the cliffhanger, I had to cut the chapter somewhere and it is was the only place I thought would fit well there. Thanks for the reviewing! <33 I’ll try to update as fast as possible.

NekoSinn: Ahh I feel so bad about the cliffhanger now aha. I didn’t realize how much it really was one until after I uploaded it. Sorry about that, I’ll try to update soon! Thanks so much for reviewing and glad to know you like the story =]]] <33

Dekorx: Hey there. Thanks so much for taking the time to review, I really appreciate it immensely. I’m happy you liked the update, it was my longest chapter so far.=] I’ll try to update quickly. Thanks again, and glad to know you haven’t given up on my story haha. <333

Seiba: Hey there. =] Thanks so much for the awesome review, I was really touched by it. It’s always amazing when someone likes your story, especially one you feel unsure about. Sometimes I feel like my characters are too wooden/stiff/unrealistic so I’m ecstatic that you don’t think so. =] Aha, truthfully, with the leopard scene, I’d totally have run too. I kind of wanted that scene to show how ignorant both sides really are, of each other and other’s customs etc. =] I’ll try to have an update out soon, though I can’t guarantee it to be within a certain amount of days. :] Thanks again so much, your review made my day <33

Vick1500: Hey thanks so much for the review! I appreciate it a lot! I’ll try to update as soon as I can, I’m hoping it won’t take me as much time as last time. Thanks again<33

Thanks again for reading and reviewing<33 As a treat I thought I’d give a freebie away about the story.

I’ll post a separate post with Ria’s eye color and his Form later today <333 Thanks again! Love always, Jamesy<3

Hey everyone.

So I told you all I'd be revealing a bit about Ria, and I will give you that. =]

His form is an Amur leopard, with a distinct pattern.

His eye color is supposed to of the Central Heterochromia sort, the edges of his eyes are a deep purple, the inner eyes a darker amethyst and the inner ring around the pupil an indigo blue color.

That's how I pictured him, along with his hair color.

So. I'll try to find the picture of him I have saved-the one of the A.L. that made me think of he and then post it here. :) <3

Guest Seiba

Don't worry your characters aren't stiff, to be quite honest I'm surprised you are able to devote time to try and develop each of them with the amount you have. With so many in one story I'm sure it can feel overwhelming sometimes to fit all of them in and worrying if you are focusing on one too much or just making it a complete clusterfuck instead. I think you really are keeping each of the husbands personalities separate that they are forming their own identities. :) Keep up the good work.

<3 Seiba

Right. So, I never really vent write. It's not at all a personality trait I indulge much.

However, it's been really bothering me and I think I'm going to have to say something before I implode. Please no one take this personally for I mean it quite across the board and mean no offense to anyone in particular. I just wanted to clear some things up for everyone. And then also give a bit of explanation at the bottom.

Right then.

Right off the bat I think it should be mentioned that I know I am not a great writer, in fact I wouldn't classify myself as even good. I write for the love of writing and for the hope that the practice will eventually aid me in becoming better. I do have trouble with my grammar a lot and I am absolutely awful with commas. It's actually comical because the habit started from a Professor trying to help me space my writing out. He gave me a tip of separating the sentence by inflection using commas and or dashes to aid me. It's sort of become a bad habit, quite ironically. I do apologize for that and though it may not seem like it I am trying to correct it.

Okay, so I am not a grudge holder and I am never offended by someone's opinion/criticism. I have very tough skin. However, I have gotten some rather nasty emails/comments about my updating. I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like an asshole so I'm going to just throw it out there. I write this story for fun, because I enjoy the characters and their drama and the way they seem to exist together like oil&water in salad dressing. Not for any other means. I don't intend to publish it or sell it in any means.

Posting it online was only for fun, I never thought anyone would really read it, and that so many have is astounding and touching to me. I understand how frustrating it is to read a story and then be stuck wanting to read more but the author doesn't update/have another book out. Truly I do understand that and I never intend for such long intervals to happen in my story. The thing is, this story is for enjoyment. My real life, personal and working life, comes first. When I started writing this I was not busy, I had double income coming in, and generally had more free time. Right now, not so much. So I apologize for the delay and I am sorry, but I can't always help it.

Another thing is, I have had people really come at me for writing other stories instead of focusing squarely on NQTY.

This is probably the one thing that actually slightly irritated me just the slightest. Sometimes I lose my focus on a story and it slips away from me. Sometimes I can't think about the characters, everything comes out sort of weird and the story doesn’t flow right. So the choice becomes, go with whatever is bogging down my mind or let the funk continue and write nothing. A lot of times I toss out whatever stories I come up with, some I don’t post, and some I do. It’s usually the ones I find most interesting for any reason. I am sorry if this bothers you or offends you but I can honestly say that if I didn’t write some of these other stories I’d probably eventually peter out altogether.

Hmm, other things.

Oh one thing I wanted to explain before the end, not anything I’m upset about or anything like that but just wanted to be clear about.

It’s pretty obvious that so far in this story there aren’t any positive females. And yes, I did do that sort of on purpose. The reason is, and I understand if this bothers you, I frankly absolutely hate stereotypical slash stories. Every story I ever read basically went like this- gay boy with faghag best friend, best friend manipulates/uses her wily charms so that her gay best friend can not say no to her-etc etc. Part of the reason I never read slash stories anymore is because I was so sick of this. And, I know part of it is based on truth and part because so many females write slash. Not that there’s anything wrong with this! I mean I have girl friends, this isn’t an anti-girl story. It’s just that I really get sick of that sort of theme. I mean in all honesty I can say that the females in my life so far have been a hell of a lot crueler and less accepting than the males( which is saying something.)

It bothers me the way some authors portray females, so I really wanted to make it clear that I didn’t like it. But, actually there is a character besides Edith who I have written into the story who is female, who I adore. Her name’s Lucey and she’s really quite awesome. Probably would have been in chapter 13 of this version.

One other thing I wanted to sort of add.

Some people find the husbands to be abusive. This kind of threw me for a loop. I mean I understand they can be bastards, sort of ignorant and obtuse all around, but abusive? I don’t see it.

A little bit of all my husband’s I’ve instilled in them a personality trait from each of the men I’ve ever truly cared about (I mean friend or boyfriend) and some of these traits aren’t positive. They are selfish, self-centered, and egotistical. Yet, they’re loyal, brilliant, and genuinely good people. They’re men, they are big thinkers, over confident, and frankly just not used to people with glass hearts.

A lot of people don’t know how to handle fragile hearted, sensitive people, it’s not a lie. When you aren’t used to people feeling afraid or low on self-confidence you generally don’t know how to treat them. The other thing too is that I wanted my characters to be real.

In all frankness I can say that I as a Human being can act in the most bipolar way, and I’m nowhere close to being bipolar. I’ve met less than five people in my life who actually acted in the same manner, the same way, the same stage of mind, the same everything, everyday. Most people sort of are neurotic in their own way. Everyone has mood swings, temperamental moments, moments where they act one way and do a different thing the next. To me, I’d rather read a story about a character who is almost dysfunctional rather than one who is perfect, cookie cutter, text book case. That goes for any type of character too, because you can have textbook case abuse victim, perfect boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. Maybe this is my fault because they’re the sort of characters I like and maybe I should try to adapt them more.

This story is really a big first draft. When I would have had finished I’d planned on going back and doing a major overhaul, cutting a bunch of the story and revamping some of the scenery. This story really started out as a fun challenge for myself, a story that was whirling around my brain for a while at the time. Part of me wanted to try to write so many characters, and the funny thing is that they were the easiest part. I don’t always like it, most of the time I find myself wanting to take it down and toss it out.

Well. I hate being like this, and I hate to do this but I think I am taking down this version of NQTY. Not sure if I will repost this version of it again. I will leave it up for a few more days and then yank it. Feel free to email me for a copy or save a copy. Please don’t try to steal it or write your own version. I just got a review and then an email today that made me realize how shitty it was, and how my long lapses really effect the flow of the story. Not blaming/punishing or anything, I just realized that it really is pretty rubbish. I’ll put it back up after I get around to rewriting it. Though I don’t know when that will be. I’ll probably start soon on that.

I hate to make those who like it suffer but it’s also really disheartening to try to reread it. It’s just sort of shit to me. I’ll try to rewrite and add the first chapter soon after I pull it. I should have done this sooner, before it got ridiculous.

I am terribly grateful for those of you who did still enjoy it and like to read it. I am touched by your overlooking my sort of choppiness and trying to find something enjoyable in it. Thanks so much for your support, it really helped me keep going. It’s just time for a fresher I think, before it gets any worse than it is. Pretty shamed by the story, to be honest.

Love always,

Jamesy<33

Oh no...I'm so sorry you feel this way. I hope you reconsider taking down the current version of the story, but I respect your decision. Thank you for giving me so much enjoyment reading your story... --JS

As a fellow beginner, I can certainly understand your desire to trash your story and replace it with something better, but please let me add my two cents first.

Firstly, I don't think your story is bad. It's no War and Peace and it does have significant flaws, but it's not bad bad. Its flaws are obvious, yes, but all of the major factors which make a story enjoyable are strong. You have a compelling main character, an intriguing setting, a variety of different, colourful characters and a very strong plot which centers around emotions and relationships, a plot that is both rare and difficult to pull off. Just look at twilight if you want to see exactly how badly those plots can turn out when handled incorrectly.

While on the subject of twilight, let me compare the two to show you how not-bad your story is. Twilight is bad, that is undisputed fact. However, it is not considered bad due to it's grammar or style, instead it is considered bad due to its unrealistic and unemotional characters, it's disregard for lore and myth, it's contrived plot and numerous plot holes. While your story does have flaws it has few of the flaws that twilight has. Your characters are interesting and unique, I had trouble keeping track of them, but that is a matter of execution, not concept. Your characters have real emotions and they explode and overreact like all people do. I don't like them at all, but that is why the story is interesting. It's interesting to see how they begin to grow in understanding as the story progresses, even if their progress is next to nothing at the moment.

That is why I wouldn't consider your story bad. It has interesting characters and a unique plot that is genuinely intriguing and entertaining.

I'm not going to dispute your worries over your grammar. I can see that it is a bit poor, but the thing is, so is mine. Grammar is a thing that very few people understand completely, and the english language is by far the most complicated of them all. There is certainly no shame in having poor grammar if you go out of your way to learn and improve. That is what life is all about, after all. Having said that, I can see why you might want to erase your original from the internet, but I don't think you should.

Everyone has started somewhere, and if you could see some of my earlier, misguided attempts at fiction you would be equally horrified. Thank goodness they were never posted, but the thing is that I still have them. I even give them a read from time to time. While it isn't particularly pretty it is fun to look back and remember the mindset that I had when I wrote them, and to see just how far I have come since then. It's a very good feeling. Just looking at your page I can see that you have over 20 000 hits and almost 300 reviews, that's a lot of people who have taken the time to read your story felt so strongly about it that they just had to write and tell you. If you take your story down from the net then all of those reviews, rankings and hits will be gone, and you will never get them back. Don't throw away every thing that you've earned so far just because you could have done better, you might decide that you don't want to re write it, or that you can't, and by then everything you worked so hard for will be gone.

Keep your original up, even if it's flawed. It still has great value to you and to other people. It would never have made the impact it made if it wasn't.

I wish you luck in your rewriting endeavor, and may I suggest a great site to help you out; writerscrit.com .Its only a newish site, being online for half a year now but the owner there is a very exceptional person who takes the time to read and give detailed feedback to every user who submits work to the feedback center. It takes her a while, she's only one woman after all, but all together she has given me feedback for over 35000 words worth of writing, as have many other authors through the regular workshops and writing wars. It has been an invaluable resource and the quality of my writing has soared ever since I joined. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Edited by LockedBox

Don't be disheartened- I know criticism hurts (quality-of-writing criticism more so than disagreement with plot and character choices, in my eyes) but at the same time it means that people think your story is worth the time it takes to articulate said criticism. The truth is that there are plenty of stories that I just close and never comment on at all because they are beyond help and I wouldn't even know where to start, whereas this one is one I keep reading. I'm not following a whole lot of stories right now, but this is one of them.

If this is just for fun -and I suppose it really is for anyone who posts here, right? But some people are really ambitious and some just want to mess around and have fun- then all those comments are really nothing more than suggestions. You're not trying to win a Pulitzer with this, just trying to entertain yourself and others by telling a little story, and that's a goal I'd say you've achieved. By all means accept that beta offer, but don't hate your story- it certainly doesn't deserve it.

The one thing I really don't get is how anyone can get demanding about something they don't pay for- writers aren't entitled to reviews, and readers are not entitled to updates... at all, and certainly not in any particular frequency; yet I've seen people on both sides get nasty about it. I don't have any kind of sympathy for either phenomenon, and people writing that kind of messages don't deserve your attention, ever.

Edited by attackegg

Guest Lady Vicious

Well, a part of me is torn.

The fangirl in me is screaming " OH NOES!!1!" and sobbing a river, BUT the writer in me (she's much more sensible) is agreeing with your decision.

I take my time between updates, too, and being less than organized I write chapters that make no sense or seem distorted compared to the other chapters. I have to have a story written out 100% and edited all the way for it to make sense (which is why most people like my one-shots lol). Maybe this is a strategy you should take?

I'd like a copy of the story at gothicvegan@rocketmail.com. Also remember not to let some critical comments keep you from continuing on, there will always be naysayers and trolls, but you're brilliant, and no one can take that from you <3

It's your baby, do what you will. I have enjoyed reading it to be honest. Still, I've done a complete re-write or seven of my own so I can't fault you.

About the last part, it's your story- so do what you will. I would have liked to read about those two characters to be honest and it's a trait I've noticed in a lot of your works. I tend to find the characterization you've used for them more common than the faghag one. Which stories have you read with those in it? I'm honestly curious now.... :kilt:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ruripui

well, i started reading slash originals online just last january. im a lurker. i dont review coz well, i just read thru phone. not iphone just a phone. so yeah, i thought reviewing is a bitch or can't to at all. anyways.. i stumble lots and lots and lots of stories by now. and so i 've read recommended stories here and other websites. and i found yours maybe mid feb or early march. what it is it today? may ? lols. i know i know. but i don't know i keep checking this stories for updates. i absolutely love this. i really really love this. i have read lots of WIPS stories but this is the only one i keep coming back. im no writer, so i dont really understand how to be a critical reader. but there this thing when a writer is really being difficult to their own stories, so they either drop or rewrite it. but im just a fan. and i love love this story. i love just the atmosphere of it. its easy, sweet and can be a total heart wrencher when it needs to. this is like my guity pleasure or something. or my blanky or my favorite brand of condoms lol. i just keep coming back.

so uhm from what i understand you want to drop this.. :(( oh damn. im a sucker for a happy ending and i want Calien (did i spell it right? i have a bad name memory syndrome) to be happy .. but well if writing this is not fun for you anymore. i guess that's that. but i'll just store this in something. or maybe ill print this and have it bound. :sighs: this is like breaking up. T_T

anywho.. Thank you for sharing this. i totally love this. im a fan. and i love you. (i hope though you'll come back and pick this up again.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest negai

Ah I'm totally in agreement with everyone. You're story has so much potential and it's definitely one that has inspired me to move my lazy fingers and comment. I'm sorry that some people have been demanding and critical but I think you're imagination is great as well as the understanding you have of each of your characters and the ability you have in making them loveable but bitchy asses at the same time. I would be really sad to see this story taken down but I totally understand your frustration. If you could I would love to have a copy of your story :) Perhaps you could send it to ai-ka@live.com if you should ever get a chance? Good luck with everything!

• 1 month later...

Just like everyone above, I agree that your plot-line and characters have been pretty engaging and really do hope that you continue the story. Grammar is something that most people struggle with, myself included, but should never be a reason why we stop writing. If anything, practice should make perfect no? Hope you can send me a copy to bored_yawn@hotmail.com if you possible. Good luck and hope you continue writing (:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dragonlilly1993

hello:P This is the second time I read this story and I absolutely love it! I love the way you made the character and how realistic they are. the drama and storyline is amazing and I truly love reading this story! I'm looking forward to the next update so please when you get the chance I would appreciate it if you could possibly update the newer version sometime soon? Oh and sorry you feel the way you do about NQTY hopefully you'll be happier with your newer version??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!! This is also my second time in reading your story and i would like to say i absolutely love it! I've been reading slash stories for a while now and this is one of my favorites! Only downfall would be that its an WIP, but whatever i cant deny this story's awesomeness! ^.^ haha. I honestly hope you will continue this story! My advice is that you should ignore all the people who were demanding and rude. Its your story so its your decision on what you want to do! So... again i hope you continue this story and do you think its possible to send me a copy also? I would be sooo sad when i find out that this story disappeared when i visit to read it again for the third time! My email is: heyxreader@gmail.com!!! GOOD LUCK!

• 6 months later...
Guest Viccusays

I was checking up on incomplete stories and noticed the link to this thread...and I'm glad I did. I'd also like a copy of the story if possible - sent to viccu06@yahoo.com. Like you've probably already heard from hundreds of others...I love this story!. It's engaging and I miss it, lol.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.