Click Here!

A Butterfly's Dream

sunnylewis

This is the review thread for my story A Butterfly's Dream.

Please note that I am rewriting this story into past tense and the chapters will be a little off while I do that. Thank you.

Review by peeps: I am trully fascinated with this story. I'm not sure what is going on yet and I love being kept on my toes. I can't wait till the next chapter.

Review by peeps: I just read your new chapter. It was great. I'm interested in what Clary's role will be in this story. Also who is messing with his computer? And why? You truly still have me on my toes. I can't wait till the next chapter.

Review by peeps: I really like this chapter. It gave a little more info but still keeps you hanging. I can't wait till the next chapter.

My reply: I'm glad that I could keep you hanging on to the edge of your seat and your attention and I'm sorry that I haven't worked on this story in so long! I've been a bit swamped with everything that is going on in my life. As for who is messing with the computer, that was answered...eventually. :D

Review by JJay: WOW this is really good. I hope that you continue with the story.

My Response: I am writing this story! It just grew a bigger plot then planned. *nods*

Review by HentaiZaru: This is awesome! Update soon!

My Response: I'm glad you're enjoying this story! I really am. I'm enjoying writing it just as much as you are reading it. *beams happily*

Review by Erica: This is a great story. I am really enjoying reading it.

My response: I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I hope that you're continuing to enjoy this story and hope you forgive me for putting it on hiatus until I shift the chapters over.

Review by kylee:

This is my first time reading A Butterfly's Dream. Good job on writing it. I am so sad about Clarys. It is as if he gave himself up willingly to the demons. I hope this means there will be a David, Markus and Edward threesome. They would definitely make a good match. I feel like Clary's parents should have been more prepared for the attack from the demons. I can't wait to read more.

My Response: I'm glad you like the story, I really am. And to tell you the truth...he kinda did. As to why...mmm, that will be answered in later chapters. It has something to do with David and Rye (who was introduced in a roundabout way) but I'm not going to tell anyone just yet. *nodnod* So you'll have to read it when I get it out again. *winks*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.