Click Here!

Krowe

God of Insanity

Since AFF.net is having some trouble I decided to help out by joining the forum and posting my author notes and replies to reviews here. I'm going to remove all the review replies and place them here, so if you've read yours already, that's fine.

If you read my story "Krowe", this is the place to go. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read, let alone review. Don't be shy and by all means, do let me know what you think. Thanks. :flirtysmile:

Krowe: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102372

Edited by God of Insanity

[Review Replies for CH01: Krowe]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Thanks for the review and you'll have to wait to see what happens like everyone else. >XD Although I will admit in the IM I did tell you some things that not everyone else knows. Ssshhh. Anywhos, thanks again and it's always great to have your support, my little stalker.

Anon-Thank you for reviewing and I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I was afraid I'd confuse some people and I can see I did. Hopefully there will be clarity in time for everyone, which I will try my best to do.

lividfire-I can't tell you much now because that would be telling. All I will have to say about Annej and what's going to happen to him...is that you'll have to wait to read it. I can't tell you when, but eventually all of this will be explained in time and hopefully it'll make more sense to you.

I will let you know right now that most of this chapter was written OVER three years ago, BEFORE Daybreakers was even a thought. I even have it saved on my 6 year old laptop to prove it. And as I have said, Krowe came from my dream nearly 4 years ago. When I saw the previews to Daybreakers, it kind of ticked me off because I knew someone might accuse me of copying. I actually saw the movie a couple weeks ago. It wasn't bad. I liked the twist, but believe me, my story wasn't heading that way and still isn't. Daybreakers isn't that much of an original story to begin with, actually. To be completely honest, the vampires in this story are more inspired by a certain group of people. I won't say who they are, yet. I want to see if anyone figures it out by themselves.

As for Krowe's outfit, it used to be worse. Believe it or not, but in my dream, he was wearing boots and a strait jacket trench coat. I altered it so that it was more “manly” and not too gothic. There's a reason he's wearing the things he's wearing. I won't say what it is, but eventually, in the story, Krowe will tell the readers why he wears all the things he wears. Like his gloves, his strait-jacket looking outfit...and his boots. And no, the stuff he is wearing doesn't make him look like a gothic chick. O_o In fact, he looks more like a man than Varka does. >XD

As for Rozaline, don't judge a book by it's cover. This is barely the first chapter. Have some patience and wait to see what happens before you make a judgment about anything. Rozaline is the way she is for a reason. I won't give anything away.

As for Annej and Krowe, there's a reason why something seemed to snap. That will also be explained in due time. Lol, if I recall, Annej told him to “take it” not “take him”. When Annej said “take it”, he was referring to his blood and not his body. Don't forget that his tone wasn't submissive, it was dominant. He was telling Krowe what to do. Also remember that no one had sex and no one had a raging hard on. No one was bumping and grinding. >XD Like I said, be patient, it will be explained, I promise.

I don't see your review as a flame, but I see it as hasty judgment and assumptions. Fortunately, I am not weak hearted and I can take criticism, which is why I'm not flaming you or cussing and what not. In the book, Silence of the Lambs, Jack Crawford says, “When you assume, you make an ass< out of u and me.” That quote is applicable to many things in life and I find it amusing and true.

As for the originality, I didn't say what it would be, whether it's a new way of feeding, or transforming, or what not. I'm hoping what I see in my head will come out close to the way I view it. Just wait and see, mmk?

For future stories that you will read, I suggest you give them a chance before shooting them down, especially if it's only the first chapter. I know you're confused and I hope as time goes on, you get a more clear picture of what's going on. Thank you for the review and I hope to hear from you again.

Fudge-Your comment made me smile and laugh, especially with that french phrase. All I will say is that you'll just have to wait and see if your nose is correct. Thanks for the review!

Pineapple55-Yeah, the break from fanfiction has helped. I feel refreshed from writing this and there's a sort of freedom to it. They are MY characters so I don't have to worry about keeping them strictly in character and conforming the story to them. I'd like to read your original, too, but I hope you get your 40k fanfic out one of these days. >XD

That is the question though on whether these vampires have always been around and if they have always been the superior race? I guess in time we shall all find out. And yes, Annej is quite intelligent. He's definitely not the typical “OMG I can't do anything, I'm so helpless” type of main character (who usually happens to be a 12-17 year old emotional girly boy who is basically a chick with a dick). And yes, Krowe pretty much set his fate in stone when he set his teeth in flesh, so to speak.

So far everyone I know has taken a liking to this story. I thought I did ok but it seems I did better, at least to them. I won't let it go to my head...but then again, I never let that happen. Anywhos, thanks for the review! ^^

[Review Replies for CH02: Annej]

lividfire-I'm not that familiar with that novel, but I have read up on it before and seen pictures and stuff. I can see why you would picture Varka like him, but Varka is more gorgeous than Iason is. I'm not really familiar with Iason, so as the story goes on, I suppose it will be up to your minds out there whether Varka is like him or not in personality. But yeah, from what I saw and read, Iason is kind of like a pretty and rich noble person...well something like that. But yeah, I see your point!

Yes, it seems quite a few people are keen on the threesome thing. I cannot say for sure, but perhaps or perhaps not it'll happen.*Eats the cake* Mmm Tastes like chicken. BTW my friend said your welcome. And thanks a lot for reviewing yet again. ^^

Hugazombie-Thanks for the review and I'm glad you find it compelling.

eternallostlove-Well, if I can get someone to like something they didn't like before, then I accomplished something. I'm glad you like this and I'm also glad you have your own suspicions about Varka's and Annej's relationship. I will warn you, though, that this story will have male on male sex. It won't dominate the story, but it'll be there like a spider, waiting to jump...lol. Sorry for that image if you're scared of spiders. The friend who urged me to update has arachnophobia. I tend to do the spider crawl on her body and surprise her with spider pics. >XD Thanks for the review!

Maria Sesshoumaru-Yeah, Varka's name origin is quite hilarious. I can't help but like his name, though. Makes him sound strong and dominate, I think. It grew on me. Yep, I do work hard and I noticed that so far I haven't made many mistakes. I usually make a few mistakes even though I tend to reread it at least a few times. Then after I post it, I read it and suddenly notice something is wrong. -_- I think so far you can tell there's nothing really normal about Krowe's clinic. I personally felt that the beginning of the chapter was good but then the rest was blah. Hopefully I made the third one better. Anywhos, thanks for the review. ^^

Pineapple55-Yes, I like the beginning of the chapter. Something about the kid, the rain, the deaths, and terror was quite nice. And yes, going to an obvious place seems like a dead give-away. But we must do well to remember that Krowe is a very eccentric man and has his own weird ways of doing things. So most likely he has a reason behind it...or maybe he's just an idiot?

One of these days, I'll tell you where I got the inspiration from to create Red and White. I'm glad you like Red better. *snickers* As for your story, well, don't rush it. Take your time because it'll be better than way. My story nearly took 4 years before I finished and submitted it. Granted, I have to write more chapters, but I'm glad I waited. I think I did better now then how I would have written 3 years ago. The fanfic writing did give good practice, though. Anywhos, thanks for the review! ^^

[Review Replies for CH03: Varka]

Maria Sesshoumaru- Yes, my little dearie, you are always full of so many questions. *grins* And there is always much more to learn…in time. Of course I never cave in and tell you anything. Yeah, each character is supposed to be unique in his/her own way. Krowe…is a special case. He is actually very odd/weird compared to his own kind. He’s goofy and cute when he wants to be, but you’ll find he gets dead serious when it’s time for him to act like a man. I also look forward to the fanart you’re gonna make for me. Anywhos, thanks for the review, as always. ^^

lividfire-Whoa, you jumped on this chapter fast. You must be subscribed or check the originals a lot. I know I haven't updated since July, but I appreciate your patience and I also want to tell you that I really appreciate that you always review and let me know what you think, whether it's good or bad.

Oh yeah, Nexis does sound pretty damn sexy. Why are all the hot ones so…cold? Hell if I know. And btw, Annej didn’t find your girl comment too amusing; however, Krowe is laughing his ass off. *snickers* Maybe Varka and Krowe can duel with each other’s tongues. Now that would be a pretty sight…well, at least to us pervs. Don’t worry…this story has a certain degree of perviness(but it’s not gonna be a smutfest every chapter or what not…I actually like plots), so your own perversion is acceptable. Thanks for the review! ^^

Pineapple55-Some people probably thought Krowe was being silly at that point, but we must remember that a phobia is an irrational fear, which explains why he freaked out like that. As for the jumping in Annej's arms...well, I probably would have done that myself. *smirks*

Some of the characters aren't what they seem. So far you can see that Varka is one of those characters. I'm betting a lot of people think he's a certain way but I have other things in mind for him. Eventually you'll all find out as the story continues.

I'm supposing as for guessing who the bastard is you mean Nexis? :spank:

I had to reread my own chapters before I finished typing up CH03. I'd advise you do the same. I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I want to update this story at least once a week so if you're a fan, and you are, you'll get a goody once a week. >:D Thanks for the review, hun!

[Review Replies for CH04: Trouble]

Anon-I agree, I love strong female characters, too. That's why in my role plays and stories I tend to have more strong women than weak women. This is why when people were bashing Roz I told them not to judge her too quickly. :tomato: I will probably mostly have strong females in this story, except for Seffera. You have to have one weak woman at least...it makes it a bit more realistic and it kinda makes you respect the strong females after you've witnessed the weak trollop in action.:rofl:Don't worry, hun, this is a slash fic so the main focus is slash. I can't tell you much about pairings, but trust me, it's going to be gay, not hetty. Looks like Nexis has been well received so far. Don't worry, you will see more of him...and there will probably be a chapter dedicated mostly to him like how the Varka chapter showed a bit of Varka, the Krowe more about Krowe, and the Annej more about Annej. Sometimes it's better to show a little bit of everyone than to completely cut them out. This story isn't the usual thing you see when regarding slash, so a few things may surprise you. Thanks for the lovely review!:yahoo:

Maria Sesshoumaru-You and all your questions. Believe it or not but when you ask me questions, it keeps me focused on what I should be writing about. I do have a lot whirling in my head and I hope it comes out on paper (or should I say in the word document) the way that I want it to. As for your pairings question, I finally decided on what I'm going to do when some of them. Like I told you the other night, some things aren't going to be too typical, especially regarding sex and relationships. The best thing you can do when reading my stuff is to keep an open mind, which is something you already do, so we're cool. :wiz: The Nexis and Najja interaction is pretty much a push forward for the plot of the story. Unfortunately...it has to be more than gay sex. I knew you would :lol: at the Najja name. I wanted them both to have N names since they're twins, and I am quite fond of the Najja name, so I used it again. Actually, I like all their names. But yeah, don't expect Najja to be the same or to look the same as he is in...Iniherit? Lord, I'm forgetting the titles to my own stories now, it seems!:rolleyes: And yes, Varka has the ability to heal and Krowe the ability to well...render you...unconscious. Hm, sounds like a rapist, eh? DATE RAPE! Anywho, all I will say about the powers thing is that certain characters have special powers, but not everybody. You've already witnessed Red's and White's powers, but it's subtle. It wasn't spelled out or anything, but it will be seen and explained eventually. Anywhos, thanks for the review! :wub:

[Review Replies for CH05: Hunger]

SneakySpy-Glad you're enjoying it so far. Three times in a row I've been able to update it every Wednesday(well, technically 1 or 2 am Thursday, but still). So if you're impatient and want to read this story asap, look around for it Wednesday/Thursday. My off days are Mon-Wed so that gives me plenty of rest and time to get my groove on writing the story. For being 4000-7000 words a chapter, I can only update it once a week due to work and other things going on in my life. I figure once a week is better than once a month, though. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing and reading my story. :2tubs:

Pineapple55-Nope, Krowe and Varka have never met. They might have heard rumors about each other, but they've never met face to face. I'm loving how much this story is making you all guess and draw wild conclusions. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store for you, but it's gonna have to wait. Throat biting doesn't bother me at all, but I will admit something tearing a neck open isn't that sexy or appealing to me. I will warn you right now that in the future there will be neck tearing/ripping. It won't always be a pretty, sensual picture. Glad you enjoyed, though. Thanks for the review! :clap:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Haha Krowe is always in trouble! You can already tell that Roz has probably had to bail him out before. As for Annej being saved by whoever, I'll let you be the judge of that, Maria. It should be more clearer now, or eventually become crystal clear. Sounds like you're all looking forward to the "big brawl". Ah, I just realized my story is like a tv show in the way that it is always aired/submitted on the same day and only once a week. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked it. :mademyday:

Perkazy-Thanks, glad you are enjoying it.

Guest Maria Sesshoumaru

Hmmm, like a tv show...... Well that would be one AWESOME show you've got here!! I'm very glad you've been updating so much^^ I shall wait patciently with my juice and food while awaiting the arrival of Wensday so you could update once more!! Yippy for updates!! *Hugs Youz!!*

[Review Replies for CH05: Hunger]

SneakySpy-Glad you're enjoying it so far. Three times in a row I've been able to update it every Wednesday(well, technically 1 or 2 am Thursday, but still). So if you're impatient and want to read this story asap, look around for it Wednesday/Thursday. My off days are Mon-Wed so that gives me plenty of rest and time to get my groove on writing the story. For being 4000-7000 words a chapter, I can only update it once a week due to work and other things going on in my life. I figure once a week is better than once a month, though. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing and reading my story. :2tubs:

Pineapple55-Nope, Krowe and Varka have never met. They might have heard rumors about each other, but they've never met face to face. I'm loving how much this story is making you all guess and draw wild conclusions. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store for you, but it's gonna have to wait. Throat biting doesn't bother me at all, but I will admit something tearing a neck open isn't that sexy or appealing to me. I will warn you right now that in the future there will be neck tearing/ripping. It won't always be a pretty, sensual picture. Glad you enjoyed, though. Thanks for the review! :clap:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Haha Krowe is always in trouble! You can already tell that Roz has probably had to bail him out before. As for Annej being saved by whoever, I'll let you be the judge of that, Maria. It should be more clearer now, or eventually become crystal clear. Sounds like you're all looking forward to the "big brawl". Ah, I just realized my story is like a tv show in the way that it is always aired/submitted on the same day and only once a week. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked it. :mademyday:

Hmmm, like a tv show...... Well that would be one AWESOME show you've got here!! I'm very glad you've been updating so much^^ I shall wait patciently with my juice and food while awaiting the arrival of Wensday so you could update once more!! Yippy for updates!! *Hugs Youz!!*

I don't think many people would watch it. :spit:

[Review Replies for CH06: Brawl]

Maria Sesshoumaru- Yes, yes Krowe has balls. Wanna know how big they are? Hurr hurr. As for the pairings, remember what I told you. My story isn’t going to be like the typical yaoi fanfic. There are no established pairings and not everyone will be with someone. The seme/uke thing doesn’t apply here, either. The I’m Taller-And-Bigger-Than-You-So-I’m-On-Top Rule doesn’t apply here, either. The Top/Bottom thing is going to be more realistic and more like actual homosexuals. Lots of them take turns being on top or on bottom and they don’t do the whole seme/uke thing. There is a difference between Top/Bottom and Uke/Seme…like I told ya before.

Anywhos, I have some ideas in my head as for pairings, but I’m still working on how to get them to happen and so forth. So yeah, maybe Krowe does have a crush on Varka. And maybe Annej likes Krowe, and/or likes Varka. I don’t know when the actual pairings will come about, but it won’t take forever, I promise. It’s going to be more than just man sex, of course. I already know what I want for pairings, I just have to figure out how to get it that way. It’ll happen.

As for Roz….sucks to be her! And yeah, I like the horses. I had their design in my head for years now. I just never had a name for ‘em until now. I also can’t wait to see more fanart, of course. So draw away! And thanks for the review, of course. ^^ :hug:

Pineapple55- Here’s the score so far:

Krowe-3

Annej-2

Varka-0

Can you figure out why their scores are like that? >XD Varka can’t seem to catch a break. I almost pity him.

Anywhos, I thought you’d guys like Krowe harassing the hell out of Varka. If you’ve noticed, Annej does have some sort of sway over Krowe. It’s funny how there seems to be a power struggle between the 3 of them. One minute Krowe says: “WE’RE DOING IT THE KROWE WAY!” then the next moment Annej says: “GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND BITE ME, BITCH.” I’m curious to see how Varka is going to act when he wakes up…and if he joins them or what not. I can’t wait to write it. I have plans in my head, but my fingers don’t always write or type them, of course.

As for Krowe…yes, yes he’s a tad bit on the insane side. He’s not normal for his kind so of course he gets frowned upon and weird looks by every one of all races. So far you see that he’s very impulsive, silly/goofy, weird, and has spunk aka balls.

I almost decided to have them leave Varka, but I realized Annej wouldn’t have liked that and it would be more fun if Varka was tied up along for the ride. The horses were spur of the moment as well, but I’ve had their design in my mind for awhile now. If you’ve noticed…there is an absence of automobiles in this story. I decided that it would be annoying if they ran all over the place all the time. Also I thought it would be spiffy to add some mythical type like creatures to shake it up some.

As for Nexis…yes, yes…he’s a prick. An asshole. Ice King. And everything not nice. I won’t lie about that. I wonder if he even has an ounce of a conscience. Guess we’ll either find out or we won’t. Anywhos, thanks for the review! ^^ :dance:

SunaoTsuji-You're welcome and I'm happy that you're enjoying it. I think everyone is slowly finding out that there's more to my characters than meets the eyes. Nexis may be an asshole(albeit he's not a typical asshole),yet he's an asshole with a purpose. Yep, they all connect the dots in more ways than one. I'm sure you, along with everyone else, will be surprised to find out what really is going on and what their relationships will be and such. I can't just throw it all out in the open at once, unfortunately. I have to write it out slowly... :lurk: but it will be worth it. Since you seem to like this story a great deal, you'll be happy to know that I update it at least once a week with decent length chapters. Thanks for the review and believe me, reviews do boost me a lot. I like hearing what people have to say about my story and also if I need to fix something. I made a couple errors or so in my last chapter and Maria pointed it out to me and I fixed it right away. I love when people give me feedback because it shows they're actually paying attention and noticing things. I was sitting here procrastinating but reading your review tonight is giving me that extra strive to get the next chapter uploaded tonight before bed. Thanks again. :mademyday:

[Review Replies for CH07: Escape]

Yatsuki-I don't know about it being the best vampire story(*My ego inflates a bit anyway from reading that compliment*), but I was serious when I first claimed it to be more of an original story, so yeah, if you like things different, you'll continue to like Krowe. :thumbsup: Oh yeah, it's kind of hard to tell who is really in charge. In most stories, someone like Varka would be completely dominant because of his personality, height, and age. I find that very unrealistic, a drag, and of course...boring. Like I told Maria, the typical seme/uke relationship doesn't apply to this story...so you will most likely be refreshed by how the pairings/relationships turn out. As for updating, don't worry, I update this story at least once a week with decent-sized chapters (which is more than most writers on this or any other website do)...so expect an update every Wednesday or Thursday. Glad you're enjoying my story and I hope to hear more from you soon. :goodpost:

SunaoTsuji-Told you I update once a week and I will keep to my word as best as I physically can. I left subtle clues as to who the mystery man may be and eventually it'll be revealed. I'm not going to say whether you're wrong or right, but I will say I like to keep people guessing. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing again. I greatly appreciate it more than you know. :twirl:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is the dark man and why did Nexis supposedly do that? I'm not denying Nexis raped and/or tortured Rozaline, but I want to point out that in the chapter it didn't exactly state who did that to Roz. I guess we'll find out what exactly happened when Roz wakes up...if she wakes up. So keeping that in mind...it should pose a few more questions for you, my rather questionable friend. Or should I call you Questionriffic? As for Krowe and Varka, only time will tell. It certainly looks that way, though. So far. Buahahahaha! Thanks for the review. :drool:

Miko-*sniffs the air* Hm, I might smell the threesome, too...or not. I'm really not big on threesomes and I do my best to avoid them in any possible way, but there are always exceptions. I'm glad you chose to drop by and say a few words. As for being famous because of this story being finished (or even written) , I don't know. But I do hope it ends well enough. Thanks a bunches for the review. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

[Review Replies for CH08: Dream]

Yatsuki-Yep, I told ya. My goal is to have it updated at least once a week and I've been doing that for over a month now, I think. Even though I could barely focus and was into the early stages of my illness, I still got it updated. Glad you're enjoying the story and I hope as I write it, it gets better and better. We'll know in time, I guess. And yeah, I thought it was about time Varka got some, too. It's interesting how violent and combative he was at first, yet now he's passive and submissive(in some ways) even though he complains and acts like an ass. I wonder why? Thanks very much for reviewing yet again! :flirtysmile:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Hm, always so ahead of yourself, aren't we, Maria? :running: There are implications of attraction, but if I recall, no one has actually kissed yet or done anything more than being bitten or sucking blood. :devil: You know, the more you mention it, the more I am tempted to make something horrible happen to Annej. As for the dream, I left a couple of clues throughout the chapter...so you should be able to figure it out. As for why Annej and Varka are so important...well, I won't tell. You'll have to wait as it plays out in the story. Anywhos, thanks a bunches for the lovely review as always. :blush:

Pineapple55-You've always been very perceptive, I must say. There's clues to who the people in the dream may be, but I won't say yay or nay. As for Roz, she's a strong woman and has endured much. It has little to do with her race and more to do with her personality. As you have seen so far in this story that weakness of character is shared by the person, not the race. Seffera is an example. She is an Original vampire, but acts like a meek, timid, spoiled and weak female. Rozaline is pretty much the opposite of her in every way. In some ways, Red and Roz are a lot alike mostly because they're both introverted people verses White the Extrovert. Thanks for the review. Hope your work load lessens some! :thumbsup:

Anon- Hot you say? Is it as hot as a fever? If so, then it must be pretty how. As for females, yes, I understand. Most shows and stories portray pathetically unrealistic, weak, slutty, submissive, and idiotic female characters. They are either too goody goody or they are perfect skanks. It's rare to see a woman who is assertive and strong who doesn't use her body to get what she wants. That is why I tend to like women more like Ripley (Alien movies) and Sarah Conner (Terminator movies). Those are just a few examples. I prefer Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) over Bella (Twilight) because unlike Bella, Hermione isn't weak, stupid, and frail. Hermione has her own flaws, but she's strong, smart, assertive, and realistic. Roz is a strong, assertive woman and doesn't use her body to get what she wants. She uses her mind and doesn't let the wrong things cloud her judgment. Anyway, it's funny because at first everyone hated Roz because they thought she was a bitch. In some ways, she is a bitch, but she's a tough bitch. People like her now because she's not fake or stereotypical. I think they like her too because she's not throwing herself on any of the men. :rofl: Anywhos, thanks for the review! :flash:

SunaoTsuji-Frosting is good, but yes, cake is better. Don't know when the cake will be done, but it'll come in time. Anticipation always makes it better. Glad you're enjoying it so far and I hope it gets better in time. Thanks for reviewing again! :wub:

[Review Replies for CH09: Nexis]

Maria Sesshoumaru-I loved your reaction to that. Yes, it seems that Varka is the son of Nexis. Kinda twisted if you think about it. His half-sister (Seffera Desidera) wants him, his father's had him...oh no...ahhh incest! :blink: Of course Varka prefers being around Annej. Those two are actually friends and Krowe weirds him out by all the touching, molestation, and other odd behaviors. When Krowe does that to Annej, he doesn't seem to mind so much or even notice. Anywhos, thanks for the review as always, love. :wub:

Yatsuki-Hm, and I will tell you what I told Maria: there are clues in the chapter that kinda point it out. Do you think it's those two? It seems likely. Perhaps it'll be explained...or not. I also wonder why this latest chapter is making you think about that. May hap it's because of the ending of the chapter? I think so. All I will say is the child in the dream was not Annej or Krowe. How's that? I think you can figure it out. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing yet again and I'm glad you're still enjoying the story...no matter how short and sexless the chapters are. :devil:

SunaoTsuji-Varga? LOL. Almost sounds like Viagra. :spit: Anywho, I love having cliff hangers...or endings that make people wonder what the answer actually is. Interesting theory about Krowe thinking he's a reborn when he's an original. Hm, I won't tell you if you're wrong or right about that. Good one, though. You're the first person who's voiced that. Oooh and maybe Varka is actually a Reborn? Oh no the old switcherooni! Anywhos, glad you're enjoying this so much. You'll get your update in a few days or so. Thanks for reviewing again! :D

FoxFlames-WolfMist- *pretends not to be flattered* :blush: Those are all four great reasons, I must admit. Glad you're enjoying the pace. The thing I like about the reviewers of the Original section (at least the slash section) is that they (this means you and everyone else) actually enjoy plot and character development. And...your wish is my command. You'll see more of this story at least once a week. Usually by Wednesday/Thursday. Thanks for taking the time to review. It always makes my day and motivates me to write even more. :bounce:

Yatsuki-Back again, Harry? :hiya: <---Haha Harry Potter joke, by the way. Figured it out, did you? I'm curious to know what it is that you have figured out, or kinda figured out. :freak: I hate time differences, as well. If you're in the east, then that means I'm in the west...obviously. So that means you have to wait longer since you're in the future. I think. Ack. Anywho, I shall have a nice day. It seems I have A LOT of writing to do Wednesday. ._. It's 3:25 am right now and I didn't write Monday or Tuesday so I gotta do most of it Wednesday. I can do it and have done it before. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing AGAIN! Haha! :Banana:

• 2 weeks later...

[Review Replies for CH10: Mosa]

Yatsuki-That is true enough. Maria knows it all too well because she always asks me tons of questions and I always tease her. Not knowing drives her nuts, too. :lol: I'll hold you to that because I do want to know what your impression was. I can wait, though. I am very patient. I'm glad you thought the chapter was cute and good. >XD And yes, I like to throw in some humor in there to tickle you all a bit. The way I see Krowe is that he's 90% silly/funny and the rest of the time he's serious...and that's only when he has to be. Annej is more of the serious type, but fortunately Krowe is rubbing off on him so he's slowly coming out of his shell. As for Varka...Varka is about 99% serious/No Bull Shit. If Krowe does rub off on him it'll probably take longer for it to happen. :flash: By the way, you are welcome. I'm glad you're reviewing every chapter. It actually does motivate me to write more and better. And yeah, I have noticed that people are very lazy on AFF.NET. It's like they pop on to get some written porn and once they get it, they click the website off. I don't really read that much lately, though. But whenever I do read, I always come back to the story to leave some sort of insightful feedback for the author. Seriously other writers (along with me) take hours and hours and hours to write these chapters so the least people can do is think for a moment and type a sentence or so. I've actually gone to work the next day on no sleep because I wanted to finish the chapter and get it out for you guys. I've done it for almost single every update. Shows my dedication, eh? :drool2: Anywhos, thanks for the review. It will be my honor and motivation to make my next chapter even longer and better. I already have a couple of pages written. :twirl:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Thanks, I do feel better. My cough is pretty much gone. Oi, I am looking forward to getting some good sleep soon. Lately my sleep has been...very inconsistent and disrupted. Anywho, yes, Varka is being a bitch but I don't really blame him. He was brought up a certain way plus he's kind of...well, a captive. He pretty much has been molested since he found the pair, and even though he submitted to being fed from and to feeding on Krowe, in his mind he feels like part of it was forced on him, and in some ways, it was. I guess Varka is the type of person that wants control and usually is self-controlled. But somehow his self-control evaporates when he's around Krowe and he hates that fact. He doesn't understand a lot of things right now and he especially doesn't know why Krowe has such a strong hold on him. I would say that Krowe's grasp on him is fast becoming as strong or maybe even stronger than Nexis' power over Varka. And yeah, Varka knows more about Annej then he cares to admit for several (known to me, but unknown to you) reasons. As for Solas, you'll find out more about him soon enough. Glad you enjoyed and thanks for reviewing as always! :mademyday:

:sham: [Review Replies for CH11: Solas] :sham:

Yatsuki-Someone's always in denial. It just has to be Varka because he's just so undeniable. Cute, eh? I thought you guys would enjoy it and it's about time there was some one on one confrontation and *coughs* kissing. Seffera is pretty much a spoiled brat. She always gets what she wants and is an attention whore...so it's no big surprise that she probably has plenty of lovers and doesn't know how to commit to anything. You can already tell she's something of a manipulator, too. Thanks for the speedy review and like always I'll see you again next week. Hopefully there will be some violence with some sugar. :yahoo: ...and Yatsuki...I think I love you... :wub:

Maria Sesshoumaru-Oh dear, me telling you I was about to update didn't make you stay up, did it? If so, sorry 'bout that! Yeah, Krowe is unpredictable in his own way. I think I have told you that my characters aren't always as they seem and they're less flat and typical. You'll probably be able to predict them better as you get to know them better, but just like real people, even people you know well can surprise you. As for Krowe kissing Annej, that may not be as random as you think. If you remember, there was some chemistry (and still is) between the two before Varka came along. If you remember, early on in the story the Coagulating Virus is mentioned by Roz, if I recall correctly. That is partially why some Originals had humans created specifically for all their needs. They wanted to make sure they had something pure and uncontaminated. As for Varka, he's in denial about a lot of things. You have no idea. And yes, it's bad to care about humans because if you think about it, humans are the "Untermensch" which translates from German into "under man, sub-man, sub-human", which was used by Nazis to refer to those they deemed as "Inferior". The vampires are the "Übermensch", which translates from German into "Overhuman, Superman, Overman, Above-human." It is a concept that the philosopher Nietzsche originally came up with which is also something the Nazis adopted for their agenda. So if you really think about it, the vampires are like the Nazis and any other kind of people that deemed themselves to be superior to another race. The humans are like the Jews, gays, gypsies, blacks, Russians, Poles, and etc. They are the underdog, the inferior race because the vampires decided that. You see this kind of stuff repeated a lot throughout history. The Nazi/Jew reference is just a very good example. Another example would be the Wizards and Muggles of Harry Potter. Anywhos, thanks for the review and I hope this helps a little bit. I'm slowly getting this world revealed and eventually everything will be covered. :hug:

Pineapple55-Yeah, that's what I like about Krowe, too. Fortunately, my personality is like that. Like Krowe, I don't push people. I let them tell me if they want to tell me and if they never do, then oh well. But yeah, he knows it's better not to try and force someone. If you want a turtle to come out of its shell you don't pound on it or try to pull it out. But yeah, CH11 was a big look into the way that he thinks and how much Varka is in denial. Like I've told someone else, Varka is in denial about a lot of things. And yes, being the proud, introverted person that he is, Varka would clamp up and sink deeper in his shell if Krowe tried to force him to talk. Hmmm...as for Annej, we'll see. I just hope I write it out to be epic enough. Like I told Maria, I think, and I shall quote: "If you remember, early on in the story the Coagulating Virus is mentioned by Roz, if I recall correctly. That is partially why some Originals had humans created specifically for all their needs. They wanted to make sure they had something pure and uncontaminated.I'm slowly getting this world revealed and eventually everything will be covered." So far, that's all the story has told you about the C-Virus and the Originals. You also know that something is infecting the Generics to make them act the way they do and if you recall, Vercyle was attacked by one and in the end he was infected by a Generic and went crazy. As for Reborns, we don't know if they're prone to any infections.Anywho, hope that helps a little bit. Thanks for the review! :cheers:

nivell-Glad you're enjoying it. As for Krowe, he's mysterious but then he's not. He's like me in the way that he'll tell you like it is, but he'll leave certain things in the past. He doesn't go around broadcasting his business or his feelings, if you know what I mean. He shows more of himself to the people he's close to or around a lot. He feels some kind of bond or attachment to Annej and Varka even though he hasn't known them long so that's one reason why he's acting the way that he is...plus all the groping and well, discussing things. Anywhos, Nexis as his former master? Now that's an idea right there. Aha, I'm glad I've got some of you thinking... :shifty: Anywho, thanks for the review! :bounce:

[Review Replies for CH12: Kiss]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Ah, so many questions this time! Great questions, of course and you sure do pay attention, too. I thought this chapter would catch you off guard and I'm glad you enjoyed the punch. :kiss: If I was Annej, I would have done the same thing. I knew I didn't want to make Annej some typical human uke boy that tends to gravitate in a lot of stories. :rolleyes: Kind of tired of seeing the pathetic, weak, and OMG-YES-TAKE-ME! girly boy mutant thing. I noticed in the stories the human boy/girl is usually totally smitten or totally rebellious. It's never anything in between or more realistic. *shrug* We must also remember that Annej is a guy, a young man with urges and such. As for Varka, he's a complicated person and his relationship with his father, Nexis, is complicated as well. Hopefully it'll play out in the rest of the upcoming chapters and some of your questions about that will be answered. Of all things that Varka is, he is a proud man the majority of the time. Anywhos, thanks for the lengthy reply and I'm glad you enjoyed. :wub:

Yatsuki-Buahahaha didn't enjoy the father/son love scene, eh? Is that why you want to be blind? Well, do not worry...it could have been worse. I could have written out an explicit sex scene :sex: buahaha! Yeap, unexpected turns galore. Well...maybe not galore, but not everything that happens will be expected, haha! And yes, I am the author and yes, evil things shall happen and you won't like all of them. :shifty: You made me feel like such a man since you said "Oh" so many times. Thanks for the lovely review, my little Oher! :flirtysmile:

Kristal Rowe-I see what you mean! I see Krowe in your name. Very ironic and...hmmm...>_> a coincidence. Anywhos, thanks for reading and replying and glad you liked it. :w00t:

Pineapple55-Yeah, there's clues in some of the chapters that they are related. It kind of explains why he seems to have such an unshakable hold over Varka. It's hard for sons to find their own path instead of doing exactly what their fathers expect of them. Yeah, of course Varka was different when he was younger. Those were many years ago and as we all grow and go through life, we change in some ways. When I look back at my teenager years I barely recognize myself. I was so different, yet some of me is still unchanged. Sometimes I look at myself (outside and inside) and I don't know who that is. People, environment, events, and our own choices helps mold and form us all throughout our lives. But yeah, Varka was somewhat different back then. I still haven't revealed all their ages. I think Annej is the only one who's age was revealed. I think I made him 24? Something like that. Varka is like me, Sesshoumaru, and other introverted types of people that don't like to show their emotions/feelings. I always seem to like the characters that are introverted because they reflect how I am. I've noticed that even though introverts aren't very open they do experience very intense emotions. That explains why Varka is so closed up, bitter, and angry; however, he has his moments when he feels intense emotions and feelings towards other people. Unfortunately for Varka, Krowe is one of the few people that he's known that inspires him to feel so strongly. As for Annej and Krowe...I guess we'll see soon enough. :spank2: Thanks, and it turns out it was my allergies. I feel better now. :twirl: Thanks for the review! :Banana:

[Review Replies for CH13: Makabre]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Could be a bird, might be a bird. Who knows. But I never did say it was a bird. Can't say his name? You don't have to say it...you just type it. It'd really a simple name. SOLAS. Haha pay closer attention, my dear! It's obvious that when Najja and Nexis were saying Them and They that they were both referring to the twin gods Lumenos and Tenebraeus. As for Annej, I think you are closer to the truth than you think. A cat, eh? Varka would scratch out your eyes for that one! I look forward to your fanart, of course. Thanks for the review, love! :wub:

Pineapple55-Red is Red. Varka is Varka. They are tougher then they seem, and they are not always what they seem. As for the creatures...those are just a few. This is a different world compared to ours so I'm slowly introducing you all to it. I thought it would be a little more entertaining if there were some interesting creatures in the story. And yes, when introducing ideas and such it is wise to make it simple and to the point instead of trying to complicate it and confuse others. It may make sense to me in my mind, but I know I have to try and write it so that everyone sees and comprehends it as well. As for Unreal, that is To Be Continued. I intend to finish most of my fanfics someday, but I feel the need to work on Krowe and other things for the moment. I ignored Krowe for years in favor of fanart. I think it's Krowe's turn, now. Sometimes I don't write my fics for a year or so, but I always come back to them. One day your question shall be answered. I'm not the only one with unfinished work...*nudges you*...Anywho, thanks for the review! :w00t:

Yatsuki-Perhaps your mind isn't so far from the truth. You are a pretty sharp reader and tend to see some of the things that I put in subtle places. As for the twin brother's interaction, you are close enough. There was some incest implied there. Bravo. *claps* Thank you for the kind, flattering compliment. I write the way I'd like to see things. I love things that are different and creative. Some of my characters do reflect me in some ways, but none of them are 100% me and they are all different in their own way. I also like when characters have their own personalities and aren't flat in dimension. I believe that most things aren't what they seem, so if I have captured that aspect of my belief in my story, that makes me feel like I've succeeded in something. As for your writing, I've found that it takes years of practice and the way you write grows as you grow inside. Sometimes childish things aren't so bad. If you have a talent for reflecting a childish, impish spirit, then maybe you would make great children's or preteen's books. Anywho, thanks for reviewing once more and I shall update again soon enough. :clap:

[Review Replies for CH14: Mama]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Yes, I had planned to end it that way. Buhahaha. There seems to be no end to Varka's torture. I guess I love to torment him so. After all, I did get his name from a dildo. Buhahaha! Varka seems to have an adept ability to take care of others whether it's commanding his own soldiers or looking after Annej. As for Najja and Nexis, it's not completely unexpected, but yes, those two didn't exactly spell it out for any of you. I'm sure Yatsuki will be most pleased though since she pretty much imagined it in Chapter 13. I do hope you draw it. And as I see my hits...the story is well over 5k hits now! Thanks for the review! ^_^

nivell-Kinda makes you wonder where the Makabre's parents are, eh? And yes, I must admit it is kinda cute. A full grown man being a mama to a creature that's BIGGER than him and is only a mere infant. Anywhos, thanks for the review! :lol:

If-I'd say that yes, Varka is in loads more trouble than he's already been in since the beginning. Seems like his own troubles just keep mounting and mounting...like his dad and uncle LOL. Nice image, eh? TY for the review. :P

Pineapple55-If you remember in the earlier chapters, Krowe does explain to Annej that Originals all usually have some sort of special ability that is usually unique to that one individual. He also said that sometimes Reborns do have their own abilities, but not always. As a doctor, Krowe tries to make people better. Seeing someone heal someone nearly so effortlessly is both a slap in the face and amazing to him. And yes, it seems Varka is a mommy now. >XD As for Najja and Nexis, we shall see. I haven't decided yet whether or not that I want to continue the lemon in the next chapter. There's a 50/50 chance. Buhahaha. It mostly depends on my mood. As for Nexis...that is a possibility. But don't forget that Najja is pretty much like him as well. Bad, bad brothers. Thanks for reviewing! :D

SunaoTsuji-I think one of my avid fans is already drawing or thinking about drawing Varka Mama with baby. I'd love to see it, too. Fanart and reviews make me type much faster and LONGER. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

Gakupo-You must know Krowe very well because that's exactly what he'd do! LOL. Well, hopefully he doesn't actually piss from laughing. Haha! I'm sure Varka would disagree with you about being a good mama, but then again, he usually is in denial about mostly everything. >XD Anywho, thanks for the review! B-)

• 2 weeks later...

[Review Replies for CH15: Heat]

Maria Sesshoumaru-You left a review like a movie critic. I was half-expecting to hear you say "Two thumbs WAY up!" Anywho, glad you enjoyed all over 5000 words of it. And yes, I just had to leave a Cliff. I simply just can't put all that good stuff into the chapter and then end it without you wondering. Thanks for the review as always.

Pineapple55-I wouldn't say bad. I'd say good. The villain aka protagonist(if she is indeed the villain) must have some sort of appeal. If the villain/protagonist is interesting (and bad ass), then the story will be good. Why do you think I like Batman so much? Both the hero and villain in Batman are very intriguing in their own ways. But yes, Valeficent is very brutal. So far she is the poster child for Evil and Brutality.

Bad ass Red? Well I do consider myself a little bit bad ass. >xD Anywho, glad you like him and can relate to him. I figured some people could relate to Red, and some to White. As for Varka, well, I wouldn't consider him changed. He's like Red in the way that he doesn't reveal much of himself and keeps most of his feelings/emotions bottled up inside. They also feel things very strongly and intensely in spite of their lack of Open Book Nature. This is the curse of the introvert.

Oh, I bet you enjoyed the twincest scene. The reason I bothered to write it was partially because I was happy that House had aired again (since it hadn't aired in about 3 weeks) AND that I had gotten about 6 reviews for just one chapter. Plus I figured it was about time for something of that nature to happen even though in previous chapters things have been implied. First time sex for a pair can be very...well nice basically.

Thanks, glad you pointed that out. My intention was (and still is) to slowly develop all the characters and keep things fresh. It kinda gets boring and stale if all you see is one character all the time in third person. I guess that's why in a lot of books and movies/shows they focus on different characters and change scenes. I just hope it all plays out in the way that I want it to. Sometimes what I have planned for someone or something changes. Or I just go with one of several ideas. I like to keep things interesting and not totally predictable, so to speak. I cannot stand it when the main characters are so damn predictable, boring, stereotypical, and flat like...*cough*InuYasha!*cough*Kagome!*cough* >xP Yeah, I went there. Anywhos, thanks for the review and it kinda made my day since I've been in a BAD mood lately.

:bday: [Review Replies for CH16: Sutkah] :bday:

Maria Sesshoumaru- :birthday: Happy Birthday and I'm glad you got to start your Birthday off with all this lovely gore and fighting. I guess this chapter was a CliffHangerZilla, which was my original intention all along. I know how much you don't want Annej to die. >xD All very good questions and eventually you all will find out...or not. To think that this chapter is almost 20 chapters. I'm sure eventually everything will tie in soon enough. It's not all just random stuff happening...or is it? Anywho, thank you for the review as always and enjoy the rest of your Birthday. :party:

Yatsuki-Yes, you're right about the his/her thing and I actually was going to go back to edit that, anyway (but I've been busy working and writing Unreal...so I haven't got around to it yet). It had been bothering me and I've been itching to fix it. I was tired and trying to get that chapter done Thursday morning and blah. I stayed up all night just to finish and post it, then I went to work WITHOUT sleep. You guys see how much I love you? >xD I'm glad you said something though because it was really bothering me and I was curious to know if it was bothering anyone else.

I think I want to refer to Sutkah as a he, though. At least when it comes to his actions. Saying the name would be way too repetitive. I always try to alternate, and I found out with that chapter that I'm going to have to choose. Sutkah is more masculine, anyway. Sutkah may have woman parts, but the herm's body is built more like a man's with manly angles and such. Most hermies choose a sex that feels more comfortable to them and have surgery and such. As for Sutkah, I guess we'll see how this one plays out.

As for Nexis, yes, he has such an incestuous family. Kind of disturbing, but we don't yet know if incest is normal or not for the vampires. It may be, or it may be not. All you guys really know at the moment is that Cannibalism (which is vampires feeding from one another) is forbidden. As for Nexis marrying his sister, that hasn't been mentioned nor confirmed. At least I don't think. Yes, they had a daughter together, but never got married. You can tell he hates the bitch and that the bitch hates his son. Makes you wonder about Varka's mother, hm? So far she hasn't been mentioned at all. Anywhos, thanks for reviewing! :spank:

• 2 weeks later...

[Review Replies for CH17: Morden]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Glad you enjoyed. As for Krowe, well, he's not typical, you know. It's not completely clear yet what he really wants, or intends. As for Solas...well, I guess he's kind of the mysterious type. Makes you wonder if he did anything bad to Red after he knocked him out. Perhaps. <_< Buhahaha. Guess you'll have to wait to find out, eh? Anywho, glad you enjoyed and thank you for the fabulous fanart. Fanart makes me SQUEE! Thanks for reviewing!

Yatsuki-It seems you're not the only one who enjoyed the ladies/kiss part. You'd think they would have objected to kissing, but if you think about it...perhaps they didn't object so much because they secretly wanted it, perhaps? Krowe is such a dirty man, I swear. I'm surprised they both let Krowe get away with everything that he does. Perhaps he has some sort of enchantment or power over them? It seems so. Glad it made you laugh. My hope is that some parts of the story are worthy of laughter. It's no fun to read or watch something that has no humor whatsoever. Anywho, thanks for sticking around and reviewing once more. It's greatly appreciated. <3

[Review Replies for CH18: Lila]

Maria Sesshoumaru-Solas is going to ask Roz to marry him. He's gonna go on bended knee and propose his love and affection! As for his actual agenda, guess you'll just have to...wanna guess what I'm about to say? Well...I guess you're just gonna have to...*drum roll*...wait to find out. As for uh...*blanks out for a moment, then goes to read your review again* Oh, ok! Anywho, no, it's ok. School and health comes first, woman. Stories and art can wait...although...I find it hard NOT to read stuff, write, view art, and draw it. >xD Anywho, thanks for the review! :hug:

Yatsuki-You are most welcome. Yes, poor Varka...poor sexy stupid sexy Varka. He's the more passive one out of them all and you can tell that even though he was a captain of the white wardens, he was used to being told what to do (usually by Nexis hurr hurr). Annej is the one who's more firey and aggressive in some ways. At first it seemed like Annej was just going with things, but as he got used to what was happening, he started establishing his own dominance. We'll see how long that lasts, or if it grows more. Krowe takes control (aka the initiative) because he has to. He's like me in that regard. And yeah, Sutkah and Solas so far seem the more cryptic guys (well guy and girl-guy respectively) of everyone. Ha ha, yes, so far you can tell Lila has a mouth on her...and she's still in shock! I wonder how bad she's going to be when she recovers! Anywhos, thanks for the review. :wub:

fudge-Thanks, glad you're still sticking around for more. ;)

[Review Replies for CH19: Time]

Maria Sesshoumaru-I haven't been on the yahoo messenger in a week now. No one really bothers to really talk to me on yahoo and it's not good to have so many programs running, so I just choose to have msn signed in. I could always just add your yahoo to my msn. And vice versa, but appearing offline might not be good. I dunno. Haha, Valeficient seems to be the Wilhelmina Slater of Krowe. (basically a conniving, cold bitch who manipulates people and does whatever it takes to get what she wants >xD) Anywho,what's a Mabrek? You mean Makabre? Lmao! Yeah, that is a good question...I guess you'll have to wait to see exactly what a Makabre wants. Oi, and I figure that you all should know when I update so I shouldn't have to tell you guys anymore since I haven't missed an update in months. Thanks for the review, love!

Yatsuki-Thanks...I think that makes it better in some ways. *Le sigh* My writing mood was really bad this week so I could barely get this chapter written.I don't feel it was that good, probably kinda boring, but better than nothing. It's like those filler episodes in TV shows. Good, but not as good as the rest of 'em. >xD It's nice to have them now and then. Anywhos, I think the next chapter will be much better. This filler has served to pave the way for what's in store next. Thanks for the review.

empress11690-Thanks a bunch and I'm thrilled that you're enjoying the new chapters even if they suck in my opinion. >xD I'm modest and usually hate my stuff five minutes after I finish 'em. *shrugs* I always see the flaws and mistakes...but that's good. It means I can work on them and get better. Thanks for the review!

• 3 weeks later...

[Review Replies for CH20: Soluth]

D e v i l i s h S e p h y-Glad you are intrigued. Only time will tell.

Maria Sesshoumaru- Mmm...more questions. Glad you're paying attention. Let's just say yes, he might be feeling something, and most likely he knows things he's not telling anyone else. Why? Guess you'll have to wait...well, if it is ever revealed, that is. Not everything is ever revealed. Anywhos, thanks for the review even if it's late. :poke:

Link to Krowe Art: http://bbeb.deviantart.com/gallery/28727815

Krowe Art Featuring:

*Krowe

*Annej

*Varka

*VAK #1

*VAK #2

*Makabre

*Morden

*Nargel

*Other sketches

Anywhos, I finally got around to finishing stuff and submitting it. I'll continue to draw them and hopefully in time I'll perfect them and make 'em look even better. Be sure to bother me some AND if you want to draw Krowe fanart, please go right ahead and link me (and of course give me credit for the characters). Also, don't be dismayed if you see my characters in a different way in your head. I'd love to see what you see and it's always more than welcome.

Ciao for now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.