Click Here!

The Prisoner by Nerys

Nerys Dax

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review reply to Anon:

"I love this story so much. The way you portray the characters is brillant. Please continue it!!"

I'm glad you've enjoyed my story, and the portrayal of the characters. I will definitely continue it. Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xoxox Nerys

Review reply to Stella Purple:

"Yet another spectacular establishment by Nerys. I always love the books that she writes!"

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you very much. You've got me blushing.

xoxox Nerys

Review reply to Bexes:

"Nerys!

You have me on the edge of my seat! Please, please tell me this story is NOT abandoned??? Finally I found a TR/HG story so very well written and all characters fitting perfectly! The back and forth between Hermione and Tom is amazingly written and the plot expertly conceived! I'm dying to know the end game! Who comes out on top? Will Harry and Ginny interfere with Hermione's plans? Gah! So many differing options to how this could end! My mind is buzzing with the possibilities!

Bexes"

Hi Bexes,

I'm dazzled by your wonderful review. So many compliments, thank you. I hope I won't disappoint you with the possibility chosen, but you'll see how it ends soon. I reckon three or four more chapters, and Prisoner will be done. So, no, it's not abandoned. I'm terribly sorry for the long delay in updates on (all) my WIP(s), but I got stumped on this one, due to a timetable I put in the story. I've finally found a (surprisingly easy) solution. What do you know, if you stare at it forever, it doesn't come to you, and then, one day when you're supposed to be writing other things, it just jumps in your mind, nagging you to write this instead. LOL

Anyway, I hope to send the next chapter to my betas tomorrow and then update when I get it back from them. Again, sorry for the long wait,

xoxox Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Review reply to Emmiey:

"Great to have another chapter! I'm sensing a lemon soon too! Please update soon :)"

You've sensed correctly. ^^

The chapter was getting a bit too long with the lemon in it, so I decided to move it to the next one.

I'll do my best to update asap.

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xoxox Nerys

• 9 months later...
Guest RandomGirl

Why have you gone away again?! I hope everything is okay in your life and you can soon come back to finish The Prisoner.

I think she said of ff.net about 4 or 5 days ago that she's terribly behind schedule...i hope that means she's gonna update soon *hint hint*

Guest Guest

I hadn't thought about checking her ff.net profile! Thanks for letting me know :2tubs:

I think she said of ff.net about 4 or 5 days ago that she's terribly behind schedule...i hope that means she's gonna update soon *hint hint*

• 2 years later...

Sorry about disappearing for so long. Long story. I won't bore you, but I'm back. I've used nanowrimo to finish The Prisoner (still needs editing which I'm doing now with my beta). You can expect regular updates on The Prisoner. As for my other WIPs, I'll look at that once this is finished. 

Review Reply to Relatela1

“OMG YOU'RE BACK!!! WHAT EVEN.”

– I know. *hides* To be honest, I'm surprised, too, but the will to write for this pairing is back. Hallelujah!

“About a month back I was re-reading The Apprentice (still so good) and finally coming to terms with the fact that you were probably done writing and I wouldn't get to see the conclusions. And not long after...this. Holy shit I'm so happy. And 2 chapters to boot! I was so excited that I immediately re-read the entirety of the story after reading the updates.” 

- Thanks for liking both my stories this much that you're willing to reread them even when still unfinished. 

Really excited to see where this goes!! Especially since it seems like he's finally escaping. I totally forgot Hermione was pregnant in this too - she's totally naming the kid Delphi, right? ;) 

- Oooooh, guess now I have to change it to Delphi. I'll make sure to put the blame  credit you. :P   jk   

Does the fact that you've already updated twice mean you're likely to keep to a somewhat regular schedule?”

- Yes, apart from the epilogue, which I'm in the process of rewriting again because unhappy with it … again, the story is finished. I'm going through the editing stage now and will update again on December 31st (because of Tomione Day). 

“Damn I'm just so happy. All in the last couple months I've gotten new Loki, new Kylo Ren, AND new Voldemort. I feel spoiled.’

- I'm glad I could do my part in making you happy. ^^ Thank you for making my day with your enthusiastic review.

xoxox Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Review Reply to Relatela1 

Omg you ARE back.” 

Yeah, I am. :o It's great to write Tomione again. I missed it. 

“I don't have much to say here other then the fact that you're still my favourite fanfic author and that this story is still super interesting :).” 

Yet that is saying quite a lot. Thank you so much. You really made my day. I'm so glad you still like my stories. 

And thank you for reading and reviewing,

xoxox Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Review reply to Wildkitsune

”This chapter felt like a gift today.  I just thought you should know.”

I'm glad to help in any way I can. I hope everything is alright? 

The next chapter should be up later today.

xoxox nerys

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.