Click Here!

The Prisoner by Nerys

Nerys Dax

Review reply to MalfoysBitch:

yeay! loved this chapter!! & I really hope that harry stays on her side and she can work this out!! loving this story,cant wait for the next chapter!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter/story. Hmmm... you'll see what Harry will do in the next chapter; his discussion with Hermione isn't done yet. And I'll do my best to update asap.

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review reply to Allison:

Yayyy, an update!!! I'm so glad Harry is standing by her. Ron is such a douche, but we already knew that. Anyways, please write more soon. Preferably with sexytimes!

Well, I figured Harry'd want to hear her side of things, too. Plus, he's always been a good friend to her and she to him, so that doesn't just vanish - no matter how hard Riddle would like that. XD

Awww ... poor Ron; he's hurt and lashing out (for which I gave him quite understandable reasons), and still he gets the "douche" card. He can never win. ;)

Oh, I'll definitely write more and there will be sexytimes, although probably not in the next chapter (I don't think I've room for smut there).

xx Nerys

Review reply to FlyHitsWindow:

Yay for new chapter!
:)
And yay for Hermione/Ron breakup! They were so unsuited for each other. Hermione was perhaps a bit too ruthless and cold in the argument, IMO… but sometimes the person more responsible and guiltier for something lashes up more because of some sort of subconscious “offense is the best defense” reaction. Plus, Hell, their marriage was a complete fiasco and it must have built huge amounts of suppressed rage in Hermione – even Neville and Trevor seem to be a more fit, functional pair than the two. *snickers* However, Hermione was quite a bitch given the circumstances and Ron, well, was the same immature, annoying Ron she supposedly fell in love with.

*sniggers* It's my pleasure. Somehow, that break-up just kept being pushed back and back with each chapter I wrote, so I was delighted I could finally write it. And yes, that was a really nasty break-up. Both parties aiming to hurt the other as only people who know each other well can, and of course, since Hermione is verbally stronger, her hits were too. Indeed, I was going for loads of build-up, pent-up anger and frustration that now all at once gets lashed out in a moment when one never does anything thoughtfully or with care. So, yes, Hermione was callous and cold to Ron even though she basically is more at fault due to being the one who cheated in the relationship. But I'm not trying to win her popularity prizes with this fic. And like you said, the guiltier party often strikes out more. Besides, Hermione's always had a nasty streak. Usually it's aimed at people we could care less about; however, this time poor Ron is it's target. Not that Tomione readers really care much about him either. hahahha! ;)

Loved the bits where Hermione cared for wounded!shirtless!Tom. Mmm… shirtless!Tom… Thank you Nerys for that!

You're welcome. Shirtless Tom was entirely my pleasure to write. *sniggers* And ... her caring for Tom who's wounded is very telling, too, since she left Ron lying there. I was surprised no one so far mentioned anything about that. It also shows that her previous internal monologue might not be quite the truth either.

*grin* And I think you did well (plotwise, I mean!) to leave out the promised smut. It wouldn’t have fit well, given the circumstances the characters were in… Also, after their explanations, the accidental baby really makes sense to me now!

Yep, I agree that the smut didn't fit there. I had fun writing it the first time around; but the second time, it completely blocked my muse and I couldn't get that chapter written until I realised, it's weird for them to go around screwing each other when outside of Azkaban there are some real emergencies to attend to. It's not their style. After I realised that, the chapter wrote itself again.

Oh, I'm glad the baby made sense now. *wipes forehead*

And Harry has definitely spotted something interesting regarding the marriage certificate, to take the news of Hermione’s marriage so well! I’m very curious to find out more about this magical agreement. Loved this line from Harry: 'You don't manipulate Riddle; he'll be so many steps ahead of you that by the time you realise, there will be nothing left for us but pick up the pieces.' Cant’s wait to see if that’s true in this case!

Hmmm... actually ... *spoiler alert* the only thing that's visible on the certificate is that Moirae created the marriage. There are no terms or conditions visible on the doc. However, Moirae is known and wanted for creating marriage bonds without both parties permission or will, so ... Harry at first assumed Riddle forced Hermione into it and he basically blames Katie for putting Hermione in the line of fire, there. However, Hermione's reactions made him wonder what was really going on, but he wants to hear her side of things first. Harry and Hermione have always been such close friends and been there for each other through everything. I just couldn't see Harry forget about that and blow up at her over this. I figured he'd see her as the victim.

And yes, I read your reply on AFF. It made me worry a little for the fate of our Dark Lord, given the lyrics of a certain song you mentioned… ;)

Oooh ... oopsi. *whistles innocently*

You can always reply to me there if you wish to (as I see you’re always kind enough to reply to your reviewers). This way it won’t occupy space at the beginning of the next chapter.

Thanks, I prefer replying here. I don't have to keep the length of the reply so much in mind, because I'm not a fan of long A/Ns either. It's why I started to delete A/Ns in old chapters once enough time had passed for people to read my response to their anon review.

Thank you for the lovely chapter! And good luck with your next update! It’s always a pleasure to read something from you, no matter which story you wish to update. :)

Thanks you for reading and reviewing. I'm nearly done with the next MOM2 chapter, so that one will be updated next.

xx Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Review reply to reriddle:

The way that you do the Tom and Hermione relation ship is greatly amusing to me. I like that Hermione is not some weak little thing but is willing and able to deal damage to Tom. Love your stories.

(feels really chessey for writing this)

I'm glad you're having fun with the way I handle Tom and Hermione's relationship. I'm having equal amounts of fun writing it, so it's good to know it's enjoyable to read as well.

And I couldn't write Hermione as some weak damsel-in-distress. It's not who she is. I don't mind to add or omit a couple of characteristics to her personality, but I want her to remain visible as Hermione. So to me, that means she has to "kick arse" at times, both figuratively and literally. ;)

I'm glad to hear you love my stories. Thank you for the compliment.

And it's never cheesy to hear that someone enjoys your writings. It always brightens my day and makes me smile. So thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 4 weeks later...

Review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"HOT AND NAUGHTY< SOOOO HAWT AND NAUGHTY....Love this story, cant wait for an update."

I'm working on it. However, since the next chapter won't have any direct interaction between Tom and Hermione, my muse danced away to MOM2 where they're lying in bed together. I wonder why. *snnnrks*

I'm happy to hear you find it hot, HAWT and naughty, I do my best. XD

Thanks for reading and reviewing once more,

xx Nerys

• 3 weeks later...

Review reply to sbrande:

What a fantastic story. But it does prose the question of how the hell HG is going to get out of this? Please write more soon. Love Sonia :)

Thank you. I'm glad you like the story.

As to how she's getting out of it, well, that's a question that can be read in multiple ways: out of Voldemort's clutches, out of the situation with her friends, out of her job problems, et cetera. While I'm just giving you this to think about, too: Should your question have been how or if? XP

I'm working hard on the next chapter. I've finished the first two scenes and am working on the third now. Depending on how much words that takes and where it fits better, I'll decide on scene four later. So if four gets added to the next chapter, too, it will take me a tad longer to finish. But right now, I'm guessing it'll be the three scenes and I hope to get those three done this week. *fingers crossed*

xx Nerys

Review reply to TomTiddle:

The depressing lack of updates stabs my aching heart and makes me cry bitter, bitter tears lol. I was hoping my very encouraging review and undying declaration of love would move you enough to update ASAP. Love! Updates feed world hunger, don't ya know! /flail

*snnnrks* Aww ... you poor thing. Here, have a Fluffy!Tom to support you in your dreadful state of emoness. He can write poems, serenade you, bring you flowers, little hearts and pink teddy bears, and simply be there for you with his emo!shoulder to cry on. ;)

Wait, why are you running away now? You're upsetting F!T.

Oh great, now HE cries, and I'm stuck with him.

(I knew world hunger wasn't that difficult to solve as some say. *tiptoes away while cackling maniacally because that's what evil people do*)

Sorry. I love this story, and would sincerely, earnestly, genuinely, without equivocation... adore it if you updated. I'm not above begging.

Hmmm... so begging, eh?

Well ... waaaaaaitiiiiiiiing! ;P

Actually, I finished the first draft of the next chapter. I just have a RL emergency at the moment that takes precedent, but I'm hoping that will be resolved on Thursday so I can finish the chapter with the usual polishing and tweaking and editing.

I hope this doesn't review doesn't border on harassment in your book, lol. Or annoy you, because really, that's not what I was aiming for.

Oh yes, it's definitely harassment. How dare you tell me you like my story and hope for an update! Shame on you! I shall send the Feds on you (since clearly they're available for everything these days) and you'll be sorry you ever dared to leave a review!!!

Lots of sincere thanks for sharing your "Tomionies" with the world! -TT

You're welcome, and I thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to Tamsyn Riddle:

I'm glad you got an eargasm, Tamsyn. XDD

Review reply to Ickle Tommiekins:

Nerys, my darling, why oh why, do you write me like that?

I am not evil, my love... just misunderstood and unloved. I needed some lurve, surely you can understand that, right?

But I don't blame you, my lurve. The sins I committed in the past were unforgivable and I hope for your forgiveness...

With love and lots of fluff

F!T

Allie, stop letting F!T use the computer. xxp

Review reply to MalfoysBitch:

oh my lord, what a chapter! love it! think il read it again! love how ginny is understanding,and not taking one side!! oh and going to see malfoy, excellent idea! please dont keep me waiting to long! excellent chapter!!

Thank you. I'm happy you liked it this much, especially because it was a hard chapter for me to write.

Well, I needed someone in the Weasley household to show that there is more than one side to the things that have happened, and I figured that Ginny (with her experience with Riddle in her first year) was the perfect person to do that. I couldn't see anyone else doing it. I always saw the Weasleys as a very tight family. It's also why I gave Ginny the experience of having Hermione help her to make it more believable to me that she would say something like that to her brother who just had some very bad news. I also didn't want to take it too far by her completely siding with Hermione since Ron is her brother.

*sniggers* Oh, so you like the idea of Hermione visiting Lucius. *evil cackle* Me too. Muahahhhaa!

I'll do my best to update soon. Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to m0nt:

L.Malfoy? What is going on in that devious mind of yours? :D

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Muahahahhahaa!

I have to say I'm throughly impressed with this chapter and I am cheering for Ginny and her impressive speech. I really felt her anguish and loyalty towards Hermione. A great exmaple of what a true friendship is about!

Thank you. I'm glad you liked that. It was the only thing of this chapter that wrote itself. I really wanted someone there to stand up for Hermione and figured she was the only choice.

Although, I did feel very sick in the begining with everyone comforting Ron. I hate people whoes sole purpose in life is to feel the need to be fussed over with(ron), and people who fuss over everything and involve themselves in someone else's business (Molly).

I know. *shivers* Unfortunately, those people really exist. *shivers again*

Apart from that I enjoyed myself and would have to agree with Harry and Ginny that Hermione maybe lost in Riddle's "world." Which of course is intended otherwise this wouldn't be a HrG/TMRjr fiction now would it? :)

Yeah, otherwise this fic would've been posted in the wrong section of AFFnet, I think. ;)

Then again, who knows ... Hermione may have a point, too. *whistles innocently while checking shoulders* Maybe ... *zips lips* Moving on.

I am devastated with the restriction on the vistation right's on Riddle, I do hope that's sorted out quickly and hope that you update soon. You've kept us waiting quite a bit now and I nearlly lost hope. :(

No need to lose hope; I'm not abandoning any of my fics. I may take some time but I will continue eventually. And yes, the restrictions are quite horrifying. Not visiting Tom, oh noes, what will we ... er... Hermione do? ;)

But I knew you'd come around and here it is a fantastic new chapter and I thank you for that.

You're welcome, and thank you for the amazing review,

xx Nerys

Guest scarletwitchextreme

Review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"HOT AND NAUGHTY< SOOOO HAWT AND NAUGHTY....Love this story, cant wait for an update."

I'm working on it. However, since the next chapter won't have any direct interaction between Tom and Hermione, my muse danced away to MOM2 where they're lying in bed together. I wonder why. *snnnrks*

I'm happy to hear you find it hot, HAWT and naughty, I do my best. XD

Thanks for reading and reviewing once more,

xx Nerys

No probs hun

Review reply to A follows:

Yes! Another chapter!!! Noooooooooooooo! It's over all ready : ( Keep writing this great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I love how you have tied Ginny's experiences in.

XD Love the nooo shout. XDDD Eh, it was either post what I have or wait with updating until I worked out the next couple of scenes. I figured you'd all rather want an update, even if it's somewhat short for my doing (it was still well over 6,000 words, though).

Anyway, I'm glad you like the story and how I used Ginny in this chapter. I shall do my best to update asap.

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xoxox,

Nerys

Review reply to Fleur K. follows:

Yay! Updates! This chapter truly makes me hate Ron even more, though he does have a right to be upset. I'm sad that Hermione isn't able to see Riddle, but I have a feeling those muggle deaths are some how connected to him. I'm hoping he will escape at some point and I hope that point is soon. Not that I am impatient or anything. Anyway, thank you for the new chapter! I love reading your stories!

Yeah, Ron has a valid reason to be upset; if only he weren't acting so childish all the time, you'd be more inclined to feel for him. However, that's who he is; he loves to be the centre of attention. XDD

Really? Those Muggle deaths ... what on earth makes you think that? *tiptoes away*

And yes, it's sad that Hermione's not able to see him and give us our must needed Tom smut. LOL. But she's working on that. As for him escaping ... well, you'll see. *zips lips*

Thank you for your nice review, it's good to hear you enjoy reading my stories.

xx Nerys

(PS to Alassea Riddle: I'm getting to your review soon).

Review reply to moor follows:

1 - Yay for Ginny supporting Hermione!

2 - Boo, no Tom this chapter. :P

3 - Pardon my language, but OMFYeah! Bring on Lucious! XDDD

*claps hands together* Yes!!

1. Good to know you liked that.

2. Yes, that sucked big time. For my muse, too; hence the longer wait.

3. Oh dear. I really hope I can live up to the Lucius-Hermione scene's expectations. *anxious expression*

Thank you for reading and reviewing. :clap:

xoxox,

Nerys

Review reply to Alassea Riddle:

Hi,

Oh well, as long as F!T isn't on your computer. Trust me, he tends to want to organise things for you with little hearts and roses. So, if you were lying with those crossed fingers behind your back, well, it's your pink computer now. xP

Thomas ... LOL. I had that once, too. Was happy the entire day over that. So easily amused, I am. XDDD

Aww... for a moment there, I thought it was queenie reviewing. Thank Merlin, you realised it on time. And yes, it's typical Ron; that's why it was relatively easy to write.

I've never been much of a Molly fan either; she was always a bit too much for me. Sure, she protects her family and all, but I always found her overbearing and intrusive. And I recall how easily she believed the Daily Prophet with those rubbish stories they wrote about Hermione AFTER she already knew what that trio had already gone through together.

"And to actually think that people like her because she's so "nice and sweet, and cooks delicious food"."

Yes, because cooking delicious food is oh so important and says it all about your character. Although, I'll admit she was kind to Harry.

"In my opinion, all the Weasleys - not including Ginny - should be eradicated."

*snnnrks*

Well, I'm glad I made you like Ginny a bit. I never hated her and always was a bit bemused about the amount of hatred the girl got online. I do feel that her character was a bit skimmed over by Rowling, which wouldn't have been a problem had she not pushed Ginny forwards as Harry's love interest in HBP. After that, the lack of Ginny in DH became ridiculous. But Ginny went through a lot in canon and of none of it we ever learnt how it affected her. Sure, she had a more severe reaction to the Dementors, just like Harry. But that was all we ever saw of what having been possessed by TMR did to her, and she was only 11 at the time.

Well, I'm not surprised Molly was horrified. This is the first time she hears how badly her daughter suffered due to that journal and she wants to comfort her, but now, Ginny's no longer looking to get that comfort from her family. And since I made it so that she got help from Hermione, I figured she'd be willing to stand up for her and be understanding due to inside knowledge to how Riddle operates and how hard it is to resist him. Although the situation is different since Ginny was expendable to Riddle and Hermione surely is not.

Oh, no, Ginny's paleness and all was all due to her recolletions of her past with the journal. So, no birthscene there. I'm not planning one either. She's not the lead. So, I'm not going to follow her around when that kid comes. ;)

Nah, I already had Bella give birth once in front of the Dark Lord; I don't want to repeat myself in my stories (and get cruciated again for my insolence. LOL).

Well, I never saw canon Ginny as a wuss. She always speaks her mind, so I knew it would be something for her to threaten McGregor. I had fun writing that bit, but I had some trouble getting it done right because I had James there; so that was something I had to keep under consideration with what Ginny would and wouldn't do in that moment.

"McGregor only thinks of her own reputation."

Ermmm... not entirely true. However, you don't become the head of the unspeakables if you're a goody-two shoe; so, she's definitely a regular hard one.

"She knew that sending someone would be bad, especially after everyone else that she has sent. They never worked for her, so why send another one?"

Because you never knew if something would come out of it. And because Unspeakables are above all expendable. And she was right in sending Hermione because they did extract more information out of Riddle than ever before; although they may not know all the consequences to that yet. Muahhahahaa!

"I mean, come on, had it not been for McGregor we would never have witnessed a shirtless Tom."

See ... we should all love McGregor for that. And without her, no Tomione at all. Hermione would still be miserable in her marriage to Ron. And possibly have finished her experiment on the veil by now. XDDD

Awww.... a thank you for lovelable moi. *clutches to chest, hearfelt* :hugs: Allie.

"That was… that was… I don’t have a word for it… Or, yes I do, but it’s not enough to cover my surprise, joy AND love for THIS masterpiece. I’ve always wondered how Ginny TRULY felt after the diary incident, and you know what? This satisfies me. (DON’T say glad to be of service! I know that’s what you were about to say! xD)."

Well, you're welcome then. ^^

I always wanted to write out how I thought Ginny would feel after the journal incident and this was the first story I could actually use my opinion in. I was really happy about that. And I noticed most readers liked it, too, which makes me really happy.

“’You’ll find he took everything with him that could even be remotely identified as his. I told him to deal with your joined purchases later.’”

*snort* Yep! That’s definitely Ickle Ronnie-kins."

Eh, I would've done the same had I been in his shoes. XDDD

And Harry… ever the good friend who tells when they do something wrong. And we all know he must be kinda good-looking too. *sigh* Maybe that’s why the Dark Lord targeted him? “He shall never be hotter than moi”. And he knew a Longbottom could never be as sexy as him, so Harry that was.

Yeah, Harry's a sweetheart. I love Harry. *slinks off*

Ah, the true reason why Lord Voldemort targeted the Potters. Thanks so much for clearing that up. ^^

Now I’m straying away… -_-

You think? ;)

I seriously enjoyed that talk. They kept talking, and talking and talking and talking, until Ginny appears. Kind of what Hermione and the Dark Lord did in SiT. You really follow each other beautifully xD What's next? Hermione gets pregnant in SiT? xD xD xD

Well, they always babble. ALWAYS. :bash:

Hahahahahahaha! Harry loses control, poor thing xD Of course Hermione hope she would marry him, Harry. He's the Lord of hotness, didn't you know?

He's understandably concerned and does have quite a temper at times. Plus, I don't think Harry's interested in Tom's hotness. *sniggers*

Well, he too needs to sort out his priorities (The only Ron-quote which is worth a knut).

Awww... come on, Ron had more memorable quotes in canon, such as .... er ... ... lemme get back to you on that. :whistle:

I also have the feeling that YOU enjoyed writing the chapter.

Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. This was one of those hard births chapters. An absolute nightmare to write. Why do you think it took me so long? It was like pulling out the sentences. Ugh.

Yeah, yeah, no Tom. xP Come on, we need something to happen in terms of conflict. Can't have things go too smoothly for Hermione. She needs to work on it. And plus, it will be fun seeing her operate to get access to Tom again. XDDD

And she visits LUCIUS MALFOY of all people? Well, at least I hope that she gets an Orator and that we don't need to see more.

*coughs* This is coming from someone whose last name used to be Malfoy instead of Riddle. *coughs* But I think you'll enjoy the Lucius-Hermione bit. ;)

Oh, one question! Who the hell is that contact in the outside world that Tom has? He/she was only mentioned once in a previous chapter, but he/she was never mentioned again.

Really? I didn't mention that contact again. Well, what do you know: I wonder why I didn't. Muahahahha!

BTW. You'll learn who it is soon. Probably in the next chapter.

One last thing… “I happen to like his company? He’s brilliant? I lov—have feelings for him?” THAT was suspicious. xD xD xD She lurves him? xD

But I don’t blame her. He’s someone to eat!

To eat ... going to change your name to Alassea Weasley now? xP

Yeah, Hermione's feelings are definitely deeper for Tom than she's completely ready to admit yet. She knows it deep down, but she also knows that it's risky to feel like that about him; so she tries to stuff that away as self-protection.

Well, there will be some Tom in the next chapter, actually. I hadn't planned it, but last night I had inspiration for a scene that needs to be added in. So, there will be Tom. But if you want F!T to write a poem, knock yourself out. I don't have to read it and you HAVE to write it. xxp

noms on cookies.

See ya, too.

Nerys

• 3 weeks later...

Review reply to Summer Leah:

Yayyy!! An update!! Although there was no Tomione action. :o( Still, I like where the story's going. I love that you're keeping Harry and Ginny supportive of Hermione, while bashing Ron. I think it's so true to their characters. I love your Harry. Can't wait for another update!

Yeah, I know ... no Tomione action is not good for my muse either, but these bits have to be done. *sighs* I wanna get to the good paaarts! XDDD

Well, I figured Harry and Hermione had gone through so much together that to me it wouldn't make sense for him to just abandon her. Also, I needed someone in the Weasley family to counter some of what Ron was saying, to give a bit of nuance to his words (because a lot of what he says there biased by his anger and grief over his failed relationship), and to me Ginny was the only option there since she has a history with Riddle, too, and I loved that I could do a bit with the hot cocoa being enough after you were possesed by Lord Voldemort. *sniggers*

I'm glad you liked it and I'm working on the next chapter. The first scene with Lucius was done real fast, but the others are dragging their feet. Meh... I'll get it done eventually.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nerys Dax

Chapter 14: Complications

The scene with Lucius in jail was most likely inspired by the hilarious HP-drawings by Makani that I've seen ages ago. I recommend them to all. There is one of her, portraying herself as going to Hogwarts in which she basically fangirls towards the male characters as fangirls do. I think that one is my favourite, especially how she made Snape react. That made me ROFL.

http://acciobrain.li...c.com/silly.php

Enjoy!

Review reply to Midnightermoony:
Hermione seems to be growing darker and darker in attitude with each chapter, it's eerie! Despite no interaction between Tom and her, the build-up is scary but at the same time, delicious. Thanks for another great chapter from you =D

Yes, she's definitely not Ms White in this story. I've always found Hermione very morally ambiguous in canon and am really enjoying writing her this way in Prisoner. I'm glad you're enjoying the build-up and liked the chapter.

xx Nerys
Edited by Nerys Dax

Review reply to Dahliana:

Oh. My. GAWD!!!!!!!!! Where HAVE you BEEN all my LIFE? lol

Well, in the Netherlands for the last forty years or so. *sniggers*

ahem. . . anyway i'm giving you a standing ovation for single handedly making me a Tom/Hermione fan.

YAY! A new member of the Tomione fanclub. Welcome, welcome. We have cookies, ice cream and all kinds of yumminess on the dark side. ;)

Dear GAWD the raw animal magnetism is outstandingly scandalous and I LUUUUUUUUVVVVVVV IT!!!

Thanks. Writing UST is perhaps even more fun than the actual smut.

This is so expertly written and well thought out it makes my teeth hurt, well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but oh well, you know what i mean, it's amazingly good :-)

Thank you for the kind compliments. I'm glad you like the story so much.

any-who, keep up the good work and do be a dear and please update before i die of anticipation? No pressure :-)

Yes, I can tell, no pressure at all. *sniggers*. But I'll do my best to update asap.

Love and Cookies,

Dahliana

Noms on cookies. Don't forget your ice cream!

Nerys.

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.