Click Here!

The Prisoner by Nerys

Nerys Dax

Review reply to Midnightermoony follows:

This is... honestly so amazing. I love this. The events, the characters, the conversation! Thank you! <br />

<br />

- Moony<br />

P.S. Tom is so deliciously scary in this fic!

Well, he wouldn't be Tom to me if he weren't scary. So, I can't write him otherwise.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story and thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review reply to Freya follows:

That's just priceless. A cliff hanger and a half. I can't wait to see all the reactions. <br />

<br />

Especially Voldemort's when he finds out he's going to have a little girl.

Well, I adore cliffies. They're cute and loveable and ... irresistable. *insert evil cackle*

However, I'll do my best to update soon and show you the reactions (although I am not sure they're all going to be in the next chapter since Tom decided to have some "fun" with Hermione.
;)
).

Ermm... I am not sure if he cares whether it's going to be a boy or a girl. I think he finds both equally annoying, crying machines. XDDD

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to nmvd follows:

I had a feeling all that crazy magic could mean she was pregnant, but then Tom explained about his magic in her and I was sad, any child of theirs would be so powerful and smart and inteligent and scary. But now she IS pregnant! I'm soooooo happy!<br />

Well, I am glad to make you happy again. XDDD
And also, so many chapters one just after another! XD<br />

That was due to me writing things in the wrong order. I had several scenes (like the Ron-Hermione-Tom bit and the Molly finds out Hermione's pregnant bit) written before the Tom-Hermione scene in chapter 10. However, when that scene got so long, I couldn't fit all that other stuff into ch. 10 anymore, so when I got to eleven, I had only a few bits to write, which caused the quick update. Chapter 12, however, needs to be fully written, so that will take me a tad longer.
Truly amazing writer you are. I simply love the plot and the fact that the sex isn't just sex, but something intrinsic. Congratulations!<br />

<br />

nmvd

Thank you. I personally like to read smut within a plot (I need the attachment to characters to find smut interesting), so that's why I write it like this. I might try my hand on a PWP one-shot someday. I got a little bunny hopping in the back of my mind, but I fear even that will have a bit of plot in it. XD However, I am glad you appreciate the smut being intrinsic to the story. Because it's what I primarily write, a story, the smut is a part of it for me, but not the only thing.

xx Nerys

Review reply to m0nt:

Not to upset you or anything, but from hereon, I will be deleting any more identical reviews (on this site, because I can't delete them on FFnet) since I fail to see the point of posting them.

Thanks for reading and reviewing (though please just do it once, unless you've got something to add),

xx Nerys

Review reply to Anon:

Wow! I anxiously await your next post so I can find out what happens next! Can't believe she got pregnant. . .Or that she hit him!!!

Well, all that unprotected sex ... that was bound to have repercussions. *evil cackle*

*sniggers* Yeah, she hit him alright. *hides* Well, it was too irresistable for me not to write that. Hermione's always been quite physical and I figured Tom deserved a bit more than just a punch there. XDDD

I'll do my best to update soon. I got the next chapter in my head. It just needs to be written out. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to Lady Miya:

Okay, using italics for your bits since the quote tags are being obnoxious and stating the number of opening quotes isn't the same as the number of closing, WHEN THEY ARE! grrr...

"YAAAAAY! Beware, Ron, Hermione is on the way to break up with you! FINALLY! I’m so happy! And glad that Harry isn’t trying to talk her out of it."

Nah, Harry noticed that they both weren't happy in their marriage, so he wouldn't do that. However, I am glad a break up between two people makes you happy. xxp

"However, I’m not so sure he will still think it’s a good idea after he has found out who she married instead… Although:

“'You need someone more suited for you,' he said thoughtfully. 'Someone who is more interested in moving forward and investigating intellectual subjects, someone who can keep up with you in a debate, someone a bit more intense and ambitious than Ron and not so unsure of himself that he'd hold you back, or at least, that's how I see it,'” – Yeah, that practically screams Voldemort. He can definitely keep up with her intellectually, and I would call “trying to become immortal and take over the world” rather ambitious. And if Voldemort was ever unsure of himself, it would be of whether he should have killed someone with something a bit more creative than the Avada Kedavra…"

*sniggers* Yet, somehow I doubt Harry thought of him when he said those things. Of course, we all did, but Harry ... nope. So, yeah, he'll probably not find it such a good idea when he finds out who she's married to. Understatement of the year Award. XD

"*Oh, my Lord, I didn’t mean that the Avada Kedavra isn’t creative… eh, and of course you have never ever felt unsure of yourself. Eh… eh…. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH* "

*hands painkillers to Miya* That'll be 100 euros a pill then. *opens purse and waits for donation* Finally, I'm getting some money out of fanfi... er... whistles loudly.

"“'You'd think that after the first ninety-nine, he'd have the intelligence to try something different.” – See my Lord, Hermione things so too, go and play with her instead!!!! (Of course with her, she gets the good kind of torture… grr)"

Yeah, don't you know that by now? Tsk tsk tsk, silly Miya.

"Haha, I so adore your conversations between Harry and Hermione, they are so funny! And they really have this sibling-love going on. That’s cute (but not Fluffy-Tom kind of cute)."

Eww... fluffy!Tom. **does a little ritual to make sure the creep doesn't multiply and stops by** But yeah, that's how I saw the relationship between Harry and Hermione: good, close friends that are almost like siblings.

" “ 'You scolded Lord Voldemort,' Harry added in between roars of laughter. 'Would've loved to seen the look on his face.'” – Yeah, and I bet you would have loved it even more when he then fucked your friend up against the sink."

ROFLMAO! Yes, I am sure he would. :D

"Babies, babies, babies… everywhere I go, there is babies these days."

*snnnrks* Well, I think it's a contagious condition. Must be some virus or bacteria or ... yes, I got it: A PARASITE! A big humongous parasite. *sniggers*

"Okay, Hermione. A snake comes up to you in the middle of winter and crawls up onto your lap and seems to understand you. It hisses to Ron. Your husband is notorious for being a Parselmouth. Don’t you see ANY connection?!"

Well, of course, she does, but why should she care? She has no problem with snakes. *sniggers*

"“Not seeing it coming on time, the spell collided with her, surrounding her in a bright, pink glow.” Really, Nerys? A bright pink glow? *shakes head* That is just silly."

No, it's not silly, it's very logical; the correct word you were looking for is corny. So, bite me, I wrote something corny. However, *looks at review on FFnet* not everyone seemed to understand that pink meant girl. ;)

"But at least the cat is out of the bag now! Hermione is pregnant… and Ron can’t have kids!!!! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tsk tsk tsk. Everyone seems to enjoy the poor man's troubles so much. Of course, I don't. I am a nice person. Why is everyone laughing so loudly now?

"Oh, but disappointing that she passed out from her talk with Ron. Although, I can’t blame her. And I do feel sorry for Ron. Not fun finding out your wife is having a baby when you know you can’t have children. I’m surprised he didn’t try to wake her up and demand an explanation when they were alone. Although, maybe he is being a coward and flees instead. Oh, well."

Well, I had to change quite a few things when I couldn't use the St. Mungo's scene anymore. Although he wouldn't have had a chance to talk to her there alone either since the entire family would've tagged along. However, the old scene did show why he wasn't drilling her for information the moment they were alone, because I had a tidbit with him discussing his situation with Charlie in it. I just figured it wasn't that important to add redundant "tell" lines as to him being exhausted at the end of all that, too (since I had Hermione share how exhausting the experience was and I mean anyone who's ever been waiting in a hospital for hours knows you're done for by the time you get home), and I also didn't think it was necessary to tell the readers in advance he had an other plan instead when said plan (following her to find out who the other bloke is) becomes clear at the end of the chapter.

"Bit sad not to get to read the whole discussion between Hermione and the Healer, but I do understand why you cut it short. It was probably for the best. (Well, you are the author so you should know, after all, tihi)."

OK, that's the last time I am doing someone a favour. Seriously, YOU're nagging to me about leaving out that scene? If I left it in, I guess I would've got an "Oh, you did a talk with a Healer and Hermione about abortion, too, just like me" instead. *grumbles* Well, sorry for having some ethics. When things resemble too much and I can avoid it, I don't post them. And it was easy for me to leave it out.

"Hehe, funny scene of Hermione going shopping. Although, I have to say I think the jump between when she was thinking about the pregnancy and then suddenly in the store was a bit too big of a jump. I mean, I can understand that she wants to push up her meeting with Tom and he did tell her to go shopping, but it wouldn’t have hurt with a sentence or two about that in the beginning of the scene, just to smooth it over. "

There was a big "xxx" there between the two scenes, showing there was a shift in time, place, etc. Sure, I could've added a line to smooth it over, but I didn't feel like it since the paragraph with her thinking about the pregnancy was rounded up with the last line: "Her life couldn't possibly get more fucked up than it was right now."

She didn't go to the store to push up her meeting with Tom so I couldn't have had her thinking that. She went to the store before going to work, that was all. And when she entered the store, her mind wasn't on the pregnancy. So, it would've been odd for her to think about it at that moment. Despite popular belief, women don't all think about pregnancy 24/7, not even those that are pregnant.

I can understand why you found the jump big, but you see big jumps like that all the time when you shift from one scene to the next. I don't think it's necessary to spell out everything. Some things are implied to be understood. Especially when one wants the story to remain within certain length-limits. XD

“'Gags in all shapes and sizes, I can see why he wants those.” – HA! Well, they could both need one, I think…"

Shh... Why do you think I let them buy those? *hides* I am the one who needs them the most.

"Ooooh, it’s yelling at Tom-time! WIIIIH! OOOOH! IT’S EVEN WHIPPING-TOM-TIME! *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, my Lord, I didn’t mean that it was FUN to see you being whipped. Nooo, not at all. No, I’m not crying of laughter, I’m crying of distress from seeing you so… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH* "

Yeah, he wasn't amused with me either. Ouch ouch ouch ouch. Glad you liked that, though.

"If you are out a late night in December, you can sometimes hear the wind whisper curious words. That’s because the wind comes from beyond the grave. And if you listen very closely, you can hear the voice of a poor dead girl who dared to laugh at the Dark Lord’s misery grumbled: “Cliffhangers. Merlin, I hate them.” "

Really? You hate them? But they're adorable, loveable, fun, sweet ... irresistable things. Addictive too. Very addictive. Cliffhangers, I shall have them ... all the time. *hands start shaking from the thought alone of not adding them*

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Review reply to somebody french follows:

I didn't even have time to review chapter 10, and you post number 11! Wow!

Well, that doesn't mean you can't review 10 anymore. *sticks out tongue*

I was suddenly reminded:Tom has a plan. Right. Totally forgot.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. One must never forget things around him. That's deadly. ;)

Wait,Hermione is pregnant. She knows Ron is sterile,so baby daddy is Voldemort;Ron knows he is sterile, so he knows she is cheating. Crap.

Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

I small comment, I wish we heard more about what Hermione thinks before cutting to the shopping. It's huge news, and it could have used two more minutes I think. That being said...

I had a two-thousand word St. Mungo's scene that contained more information on what Hermione thinks about the pregnancy; however, I had to cut it when I noticed Miya had a scene between a Healer and Hermione talking about the same subject. I have now shifted her thoughts on it to a future chapter where she and Tom discuss the pregnancy.

Hermione and Mistress Aphrodite: that was one of the funniest parts in the story! I was really laughing out loud. It has gt to be some new form of punishment created by Tom.

Yeah, LOL. I had a lot of fun writing that scene, especially when I came to the part when Mistress Aphrodite realises who Hermione is shopping for. *wicked laughter*

And...she is calling her My Lady? he Dark Lord has followers in sex shops? Who knew?

Well, didn't you know by now that his followers are ... everywhere. *sniggers*

Tom is not amused. And I can't believe that no one thought of contraception? Not even Tom in his oh so well thought out plan?

Tom Riddle, overlook something vital? Never. *hides* However, I haven't posted his talk with Hermione about this yet, so you'll have to wait and see.

I love a chapter like this one, where there are NO CLIFFHANGERS whatsoever. Nothing at all, everything was calmly ended, no one discovered anything. Nice and easy....

Update!Please, just Update.

Yeah, I know. I was being kind to you all with this chapter. Didn't want to post any more of those horrible cliffies. So, you're welcome. I'm glad you appreciated my effort. XDD

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Review reply to SarahLuvsZombehs:

That cliffhanger!

You're obviously trying to kill me with suspense so I'll just make it easier on you and *death*

*clutches to chest in shock* Oh noes, I'm being completely misunderstood. *emo teardrop* I was only ending the chapter there because if I wrote more, it would take me longer to update and now you had a chapter sooner. Yeah, that's it. I'd never stop there because of the evil cliffhanger. Never. ;)

But no really, please do update! Hermione's knocked up, Ron knows by who, and I have this strange feeling that Voldemort's going to have a prison break soon.

Update as soon as possible please!

Interesting list of things. *sniggers*

I'll do my best to update asap and I thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Guest Alassea Malfoy

Review reply to Alassea Malfoy follows:

I'm glad you enjoyed those things and that they made you laugh. To be frank, for me, darkness needs humour to be bearable. Otherwise, it just becomes one big emofest. And that's just not my thing. XD

Well, you and me both. Otherwise, I wouldn't be writing him. I'd ship another couple or worse ... *whispers* a fluffy Tom. *shivers at the thought*

Oh, that's weird. Now I do get you. Why wouldn't that work for the full name though? FFnet is weird. And you can't just use the Tomione lists on FFnet? Because their search engine sucks in my honest opinion. I always use this to find the fics (and then change the name Tom Riddle Jr to Lord Voldemort for the other list because apparently, they're two persons, *rolls eyes*): http://www.fanfictio...0/3/1962/0/0/1/

BTW. I'm responding here at the moment. If you'd prefer a PM on FFnet the next time, just let me know in the review. I don't do emails, but PMs on FFnet is not an issue.

xx Nerys

Nope I'm happy here :yahoo:

Oh! That list! I have been trying to find it for 100 years now!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Nope I'm happy here :yahoo:

Oh! That list! I have been trying to find it for 100 years now!!!!!!!!! THANKS

You're welcome. Always glad to be of service. Watch out though, plenty of horrors in that list. Plenty. XDD

Review reply to Punxrose::

This is a great story! keep up the amazing work!

And PLEASE UPDATE as soon as possible!!!

Thank you. I'll do my best to keep up the amazing work and update asap. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to Kit:

oh geez that is one hell of a cliffhanger! i wonder what is about to happen to ron... hmm..

Hmm... *zips lips* you'll see. ;)

and i found it so hilarious when hermione was screaming at tom about how all the unnatural things he's done to his body should've made him sterile lmao so great!!!

*sniggers* I'm glad you liked that. I don't even know where the inspiration for that sentence came from, but it felt like something one would say in anger. XD

can't wait for you to update, hopefully soon! ^_____________^

I'm doing my best. I have a lot of inspiration for the next chapter, but my body isn't cooperating much at the moment. Still, I hope to be able to update soon even though I have to write in stupid intervals (which is a drag).

xx Nerys

Review reply to Fleur K.:

Wow! So many chapters!

XD You're welcome.

So, Hermione has finally found out she is pregnant, told Ron off and now he has found out about her relationship with Tom.

Well, she hasn't told of Ron yet. So, that's coming next. I'm sure she wasn't amused at being called a whore.

Oh my. The next chapter should be REALLY interesting.

Yikes! I hope I didn't raise the expectations too high. *hides*

As always, I look forward to your next update :) Oh, and I am also looking forward to seeing Tom use some of those items he had Hermione pick up.....what a wicked man he is!

Well, I have some things planned for the next chapter that involve items from the shop. ;)

And I'll do my best to update asap. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to Laura:

OMG!!!!! I'm soooooo excited that shes PREGNANT!!!! WOOOO!!!

Well, at least someone is excited about it then. The couple themselves aren't that overjoyed. ;)

I wanna see Voldemort really fall in love with her :) :)

Ermmm... Voldemort - love ... love - Voldemort ... I don't think he's wired to feel that emotion, so desire her, yes. Love .. nah. Sorry.

I'm sure you can find plenty of other fics that do that though, if it's a perogative for you. Plenty.

xx Nerys

Review reply to ChlerysTUCCO:

;O omg. Argh. omg. *freaks* What a plot twist. You have to update! Soon! Tomorrow! Today! Yesterday!

*sniggers* A lot of exclamations there. XD I'm glad you enjoyed the events that much.

*searches for very own Time-Turner, then recalls they all got smashed to pieces* Oh well, "tomorrow, today, yesterday"... well, I suppose that means any day is acceptable. ;)

However, I'll do my best to update soon. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to FlyHitsWindow:

Oh noes! I thought I posted a review on this chapter almost a week ago!! But now I see it didn’t show up… My internet connection was bad at the time, so who knows what happened? *grrr*

No idea either. I recognise that problem. I have had it to with reviews I posted, so since then I always copy them before pressing send. Of course, then they always get posted, it's when I forget to press copy, the review vanishes. It must be an evil conspiracy. *sniggers* Anyway, thanks for taking the time to repost your missing review.

But such a chapter really deserves a review, so here it goes (again):

Loved the whole Weasley party scene! And that snake coming to Hermione! Though the way it curled up on her belly makes me think it actually felt the little Heiress of Slytherin there, hehe… nice foreshadowing it that’s the case! And the baby girl seems to be really powerful if she interferes with her mother’s magic like both the Weasley twins did…

Well, it's Tom and Hermione's kid. *shrugs* I figured it would be a handful from the start. *snnnrks* And yeah, the snake went to Hermione. At first, because it sensed the bond between her and Tom. Recall how he said that snakes find him... well... now they find her, too. ;) And it did curl up on Hermione's belly and was overprotective because of the child. XD

I’m quite shocked that Hermione's pregnant though! They're both intelligent enough to know how babies are made, hahahaa! Though the Dark Lord has been known to overlook important things... and in the (very intense!) heat of the moments preceding the sex, who was to think about protection? :D However, after all her ordeal with Ron, I can’t imagine Hermione letting something as important as baby-making slip her mind, even after the hot hot sex :D So, I feel you might have to make the whole accidental baby more believable, perhaps the fertility potions interfering in some way??

Eh, I just mentioned the baby in this chapter. They're not done talking about it yet (when are they ever? *insert heavy sigh of author*). They haven't even started discussing it in this chapter. Hermione just kicked the crap out of him. *muffled laughter behind hand* Anyway, I can say here how and why and what, but I think it's best to see it in the chapter. They both have valid reasons though why they'd not considered this.

Also, though it was incredibly fun to read about it, I can’t help but feel that the Dark Lord’s punishment was for one of the probably very few acts in his life that shouldn’t have earned him a savage beating *snicker*… I mean, it’s not like he can use magic in his cell or has a condom machine there… So I guess I hold Hermione more responsible for the “unfortunate event”, especially since she was the one begging for the… *cough* baby-making risk factors to happen ;)

Yes, it's incredibly ironic. The one thing he does that brings life instead of take it earns him a whacking. ROFL.

Crack.

Er... *cough* ... *quickly opens other site* ....Hi, my Lord. Look at the funny pictures of Lucius here. *sweat drop*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*sobs*

Forgot about the Legilimency.

Anyway ... still not saying a thing about the baby situation. *keeps lips firmly shut*

However, yes, in a sense, Hermione is more responsible. I don't want her to be perfect (I really dislike perfect people), and though it may look like a humongous oversight on her end, there is ... *zips lips again*

However, Hermione using on the Dark Lord a BDSM item that he paid for was one of the most epic scenes I’ve ever read in ffiction! *large grin*

I'm glad you liked that. XD

And what an evil, evil cliffhanger! Someone should run after Ron and Obliviate or kill him or lock him up now LOL! Poor Hermione… Ah, you can’t blame me for wanting an update sooo bad! *sheepish grin*

Well, those are interesting suggestions on what to do with Ron. *evil cackle* I'm doing my best on the next chapter. I got one scene written, but the one after that with Tom and Hermione ... well, they're being impossible again. Babble, babble, babble. So, it will probably take me a bit longer before I'm finished with it. Sorry.

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

PS. Saw your review on FFnet about the Leonard Cohen song. I actually have that song on vinyl. XD Never connected it to tom-hermione though. Although I do recognise what you mean. *whispers* When I hear songs lately, I often think ... eh, perfect tomione song, too (Adele's "Set fire to the rain" connects to prisoner for me). ;)

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 2 weeks later...

Review reply to Gabby0515:

Just came across this today. EXCELLENT story so far can't wait for an update :D

Thank you. It's good to hear you enjoyed the story. I'm a bit delayed on writing for the next chapter, but I'll do my best to update asap. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Review Reply to Jess:

I really like this story, please update soon.

I'm glad you like the story and will do my best to update soon. I had the chapter almost finished when I had a computer accident and being the computer idiot that I am, I have not been able to retrieve the Tomione smutscene I had written. So, the rewrite is under way, but it's going slower than writing it the first time around. Hence the update delay.

I drew this as encouragement :Dhttp://jesserella1.deviantart.com/#/d4dzcjr (tis rather rough, but you get the idea, not used to scanning pictures.)

Cool. I can't draw for the life of me, so I am always amazed at what people can create. Love it.

Will try and review more too :)
:yahoo:

Well, reviews are always appreciated. Hence, the happy emocon. XD

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review reply to Landquist:

"Great story! If you don't update soon ill be very upset! Love the Hermione/Voldemort pairing!!!"

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'll do my best to update soon. For explanation of the delay, see the post above this one.

Ah, yes ... Tomione is my OTP, too.

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 2 weeks later...

Review Reply to Lazy_Heart:

Some twisted part of me was expecting her to hit him in the kidneys with the cane. (I am just speculating about that though, never know what random things she may have read to know where to avoid.) That scene was absolutely amazing and so very in character for your Hermione. I'm actually surprised she didn't break his bones. I laughed, and then winched in sympathy.

*sniggers* Yeah, it's always fun to see Tommy dear suffer. I did consider having her hit him somewhere dangerous but figured that would put my plot completely in a mess since he would then need medical attention. I deliberately had her aim for his head though (that one shot he blocked) because that was a risky place to strike as well. XD

If she wanted to break his bones, I reckon she would've needed something sturdier than that nylon thing. However, she did do quite an amount of damage already. Yeah, we wince in sympathy, but I doubt he'd return the favour. So lol away. XD

Since potions retain their magical properties in the cell I'm guessing that she is going to get him a healing one... If she can still walk after he's done with her.

LOL Yeah, if ... *dun dun dun.* And the cell has magical healing properties itself, too (points to chapter 2) - but that's more help to him in the long run. It won't undo the damage Hermione did in a flash because it's more aimed to counterbalance the effects of the suppressing wards on the body.

I really love their entire time at the Burrow. And that snake, so cute.

I'm glad you did. I had fun writing that. I had those scenes finished in a flash. Unlike a certain scene I have to rewrite now. *grumbles while staring at blinking cursor in other doc*

Oh Ron, there are so many different things you can say about him. I'm very glad that you didn't make him into a jerk, just a guy in a bad position trying to figure out what the hell is going on... even though its pretty obvious after Molly's interference. Pregnancy was actually one of the first things that come to mind when I read fertility potions and Hermione stuck in a cell with someone she's attracted to for long periods of time each day. On the bright side, it's a girl! Hooray! I'm a little shocked this didn't come up sooner actually... but still pleasantly surprised due to the baby magic link.

Yeah, I expected the baby thing to come up sooner, too. However, during the writing of this story, other things kept happening that pushed this backwards. But yes, the fertility potions were one of the first clues of this event happening.

I'm glad you liked that it's a girl. XD

Turning Ron into a jerk is just too easy a solution for me. Although he won't exactly react kindly to Hermione after what he just walked in on, but that's to be expected. So, their next interaction isn't going to be pretty.

However, I didn't want to give Hermione an excuse for being with Riddle that involved making Ron into something he isn't. I've seen it done in many stories before, and even when it's done good and effectively, I always wonder why the writers want to make the readers feel at ease with every decision Hermione makes. She's a human being who errs like we all do. And she definitely wronged Ron in this story. Even though it takes two to make a marriage fail completely, she's the one who cheated on him. And I don't think characters have to be perfect in order to be liked by readers, I think that's underestimating the readers' intelligence and empathy. We can disapprove with choices characters make but still see how come this happened this way and wonder how it will unfold in the end. And making a reader wince because of some bad choices and decisions, well, I don't mind that at all. *insert evil cackling*

xx Nerys

• 4 weeks later...

Review reply to MalfoysBitch:

omg!!!not sure what origionally attracted me to this story, but now im addicted!!! update soon, please!

I'm glad you liked it that much. I'm working on the next chapter, but it's going slow since I had to do a rewrite and had RL deadlines to meet. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Review reply to Lady Miya:

YAY! New chapter up!!!! Miya happy girl.

You're welcome. I'd dedicate it to you or made it a belayed birthday present, too, but I realised it had no smut in it, so it would be a lousy present to give to you. Unless of course I count all the exclamation marks in this chapter and say, eh, dedicated to Miya because of the large amount of exclamation marks. ;)

HAHAHA! Completely loving this conversation, or well, argument, between Hermione and Ron. “'Yes, why don't you go and discuss it with Mr Perfect, Finished-Education, Head Boy down the corridor? He surely made something of his life.'” – HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It’s funny because it’s true. “Well, at least he wouldn't have let his fellow prefect pick up all the slack.” – BURN!

Indeed. Rows between spouses are often so nasty because they know each others weak spots and have enough information to hit where it really hurts.

“Ron jumped back, doubling over and clinging to his wrist as he screamed out in pain. She kind of enjoyed it. A lot.” – Oh, Hermione is sooooo living up to the name Mrs Riddle. Her husband will be so pleased. After he kills Ron for grabbing Hermione, of course. Or maybe Hermione will beat him to it?

*sniggers* Well, I figured at that point in the row, things had gotten ugly enough for Hermione not to mind that Ron got hurt due to their marriage bond with Riddle. And yes, after Tom ... SPOILERS! (nicked from River Song).

“'Don't count on it,' she replied coldly. 'I sincerely doubt you'll be any more interesting in prison than outside of it.'” – I actually think that’s true too. But I don’t think Ron would want to risk it since a certain someone is staying in prison at the moment. I don’t doubt Voldemort could sneak out from his cell to kill Ron…

Well, if Tom really could sneak out at the moment, he'd be long gone. However, it may be inadvisable to be in Azkaban and near him in the nearby future ... maybe ... perhaps ... *innocent whistling*

HAHAHA and now Hermione almost killed Ron. I’m surprised she didn’t succeed. But then there would be an investigation and a trail and this story would get sooo long, so I can see why you let him live. Then, it will also be so much fun to see what happens when everyone else finds out.

Oh, funny Miya. *sniggers* Sure, tease me with the length of this "short" story. *emo teardrop* Yeah, I already know it's over 100,000 words now and has thus reached the length of two ordinary novels. What can I say? I'm wordy. XDDD

Well, hermione wasn't aiming to kill Ron, hence why he didn't die. I'm sure if she'd been trying to do so, he'd be six feet under now. And yes, it will also be much more fun if he lives when .... SPOILERS! (Oh, isn't Doctor Who handy at every turn? I'm just blatantly plagiarising Moffat here. XD).

I really think you have Hermione’s feelings about Voldemort made understandable. She doesn’t love him, but neither is she looking for love because she doesn’t want that. It may not be a very “normal” thing considering all these normative things in society that says that you HAVE to love the one you are with, otherwise it isn’t worth it… it’s very interesting to see it challenged here and I’m curious to see what you’ll do with it. Go all the way and just have them live happily in lust, or have her feeling change to love. You could really go either way, because it wouldn’t be irrational either way since feeling rarely is rational.

I like your analysis. I'm not saying more because well, this story is reaching it's end, so hopefully (without disaster striking and I have an updating halt again) you'll see it all soon.

“she stared at Tom Marvolo Riddle, shirtless.” COME TO MOMA! *Rips off own clothes* “Two large, gaping wounds had leaked blood all over his back.” – So I guess that means he’ll have to be on top? *Shrugs* fine by me. Miya – the woman that, when faced between the choice of empathy and horniness, doesn’t go with the empathy.

ROFLMAO

Hm, Voldemort is taking the canning veeeeery calmly. WHAT IS HE UP TO?! RUN, HERMIONE, RUN!

Now I know the last chapter has been a long time ago, but ... he was on the verge of killing her there, so he hasn't taken it that calmly at first; he just reined in his temper and reminded himself of his objectives. XD

Oh, Voldemort did sterilise himself before? Why am I not surprised? Hermione has Voldemort on his stomach in front of her and all she does is healing him? Whatever happened to horniness over empathy?!?!?! It seems like I’m the only one… boho. And all we get after that is some kissing. Okay, okay, I know there wouldn’t be any smut in this chapter, but that doesn’t mean a GCC can’t want one regardless!

Sooooorrrryyyyyy! Although, I do recall a clone-Hermione-Voldemort option in someone else's story that went completely unused. XP But yes, I had to edit out the smut. Upon rewriting that bit I realised with everything that was going on, it would be odd if they'd waste time on that. And yes, I couldn't resist having Tommy sterilise himself so he wouldn't be bothered by crying brats. And now, Nerys hides. ;)

Oh, Harry is taking this a lot better than I thought he would. But then again, if he has read the marriage contract, I guess he knows that Hermione has been trying to do some damage control on Voldemort. I wonder if Hermione will be able to get him to not help her… somehow I doubt that. I wonder if Harry will confront Voldemort. That sure would be interesting to see! Very nice chapter! I enjoyed it a lot and will be looking forward to the next one! Thanks for writing! Toodles.

Well, Harry's always been a good friend to Hermione and he knows she's always been there for him. He's also not one to judge on a whim, and he's just a generally good guy (to put it mildly), so I can't write him as being an arse. My conscious just doesn't allow for that. And *checks behind shoulders* I absolutely love Harry ... *Tiptoes away to safehouse*.

No, Harry hasn't read the marriage contract. The document only identifies the marriage as being made by Moirae; it doesn't give the details of the marriage. I'll not go into too much of what you're saying here since again: SPOILERS! I can say that Harry won't be confronting Voldemort about this. He's not stupid enough to give Tom that pleasure. Sorry that I can't oblige your wish in that.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and I'll do my best to make the next one written faster than this. Toodles,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Review reply to Alassea Riddle:

*wipes forehead* Fortunately, you have no problem rereading. Otherwise, I would've missed out on such an epic review.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH! TWO of my 5 (or was it 7?) favorite Tomione stories have been updated today! And yesterday it was one! That was such a relief after so many years (or was it months? xD) without any of you updating (besides SiR's new fic, that is)."

*sniggers* Months, years, millennia ... who knows? ;P But YEEEEAAHH! This one is included in one of your favourite Tomiones. *does a little dance*

"I loooooooooooooooooooooooved that this was so Tomione filled *_____*" - It was him without his shirt, just admit it. No need to pretend to care about Hermione being there. ;)

"*evil cackle* Hermione was sooo bad-ass, she was almost scary." - Yes, she's not the paragon of virtue in this fic. Chapter one did start giving the reader the information she'd tried to commit a cold-blooded murder already; sure, loads of us will ignore that, considering the target was Voldemort, but she's gone there and has had the presence of mind to make sure to erase her tracks. So, it wasn't a heat of the moment thing either. It was premeditated, so murder one.

"But, dearest Ickle Ronniekins, she's MARRIED to Tom, therefore, not a whore, of course unless she began sleeping with some others... She slept with him while she was married to you? Well, that doesn't count. You're just not good enough. (Daaaamn, I'm in a weird mood today!)" - *snnnrks* Awww... poor Ron never counts, does he? Even when he's the victim, people still snigger and mock at his misfortune. Perhaps I should put a warning at the start of this fic: Beware of feeling sorry for Ron? Ermmm... Yeah riiiight. XD

"So, back to the scary-Hermione-thingy... I was almost feeling bad for Ron. Almost."

- Then again, maybe I should. Muahahahahaa!

Nah, you're entitled to feel sorry for Ron in this fic. He doesn't deserve what Hermione did to him; no matter that he also has a part in the failing of their marriage, he's not the one who cheated. And on top of that, he gets the full load of all the build-up frustration of years and years of silence. Sure, he returns the viciousness, but he's not as strong with words as Hermione.

"It's kinda ironic he said he wanted a divorce, when they already had one, but he didn't know that ofc." - Yes, I really enjoyed writing that.

"A shirtless Tom.. yummy! I can imagine THAT! ;) You made the perfect description of his body, it almost had me drooling. *sigh* So of course I had to squee instead ;D" - Glad to be of service.

"Oh, she really did some damage. Thank Merlin, she had the Essence of Dittany. Pfeeww... but he didn't punish her for doing that! I guess he was more concerned for her well being then (What? Why are you looking at me like that? He DID treat her LOADS better than he normally would? ;) )" - *muffled laughter behind hand* I wasn't looking at you like that at all! *innocent expression* Nope, not at all. *pushes head in pillow to muffle the even louder laughter* What'd you mean, you don't believe me? *pouts*

"Iris Parkinson? Now WHERE did I hear that name? Hmm? Oh yeah, the "veela-like Slytherin Princess" in SiT, who was dubbed "The Cow"." - Indeed, nice catch. I couldn't resist the little cameo for SIT's Iris. She was just the type I was envisioning Tom would want to prevent getting stuck having babies with. Although I think if it had happened, his solution would be to get everyone's sympathy at the funeral of his soon-to-be-wife and unborn child after they had a sad, sudden and unfortunate "accident/illness".

"That was a hilarious thing about him being sterile and her trying to get pregnant with him. LOL! xD New body, new functions, my dears ;)" - I know. I'm still in hiding. *shivers in bunker* he's not amused.

"Not surprising that it didn't work for her, cause I never really thought Parkinson would succeed with anything but giving people rainbow boils *snorts*" - Serp is in total agreement with you here. XD

"Hah, soon we'll be greeted with a new Althea, no? xD (Without the fairy-thing ofc xD)" - Well, 59% chance, so it could still be a boy, too. ;) And you're assuming everything will work out okay, I see. Pregnancy is risky. *nerys tiptoes away now*

"I somehow pity Moirae... I mean... Hermione can be quite scary "'Oh yes, that bitch is mine,' Hermione replied vengefully". Yep, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, when hell breaks loose (uh, that rhymes!)" - Me neither. Run, poor Moirae, RUN!

"" Tihihihihihihi. I suppose that will lead to "something" when she's allowed to see him again? ;-)" - SPOILERS! Ssshhhh....

"That was pretty clear what it was about, when the howler landed xD I did have this weird feeling about the papers, but never thought much of it. Ahh, poor 'Mione's in trouble." - Well, it was bound to come out soon now. It was time, too. I need to get this "short" fic done.

"But seeing as Voldemort is Harry's mortal enemy, Harry is being extremely sweet. He is after all not like Ron (okay, okay, Ron had /somehow/ a reason to be mad, but come on he's acting childishly and Harry is amazingly mature, poor boy.. man... whatever). But then again, it's quite IC for Harry to be the understanding (yet very tempered) of these two."

I agree with there being a difference between Ron and Harry. I already felt in canon that Harry grew up tremendously, while Ron seemed to be stuck in continuing to make the same mistakes he always had. I don't want to say anything else about this, because again: SPOILERS!

"See? Harry is sooo sweet. I had a crush on him in the first couple of films (back then when I was a little shrimp xD) and after a while I began to see him as some kind of "brother", if you know what I mean? Well, so I would say, that if I didn't see him like that, I would think I would drool at his sweetness. Unfortunately, I don't feel that way for our dear Harry, and my drooling is for Tom only, soo...." - Nice save. *checks if the coast is clear* I absolutely love Harry. When in HBP, he stayed with Hermione when she was hurt and when he took Luna to Slughorn's party with him (wanting to take someone he liked with him and not caring what others thought of her), all I could think was what a great guy. *coughs* Of course, he's noooothing compared to our Lord whose magnificent and maAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Many hours later, Nerys gets all her detached limbs back and resumes review replying.

"Well, I can't wait till the next chapter, and to there conversation. You've done a great job. Keep it up, please. This MUST be my absolute favorite chapter in the fic :D"

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter this much and I'll do my best to update soon.

"*gasp* I've just broke my record in reviews for a single chapter! The longest previous "longest review for one chapter" was to chapter 19 of "Elusive Realities and Convincing Facades". *happy dance*" - Congratulations! And thank you again. Long reviews are always fun to get for a writer. I know I really enjoy reading them.

xx Nerys

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.