Click Here!

The Prisoner by Nerys

Nerys Dax

Chapter 5 Review Reply to MarksPet:

Oh!!! You and Tom...are such a tease!!!!

Who, me? * bats eyelashes innocently* ME? *checks behind her to see if there is someone else MarksPet could be referring to* Hmm... apparently you mean me. I have no idea why. I really don't understand at all why I am a tease. *whistles innocently* Nope, not at all. *sniggers wickedly*

Hermoine needs Tom to be dominate, she is too much in control of everything else in her life. I understand her need to just release all that control to someone else for just a little while. Plus Tom is a very ABLE dominate that can control her with such little effort on his part...the perfect dominate!

Yep, that's exactly why she allows him to dominate her, and of course, it comes pretty natural to him. XD

I wonder how Harry will handle Ron and when will he discover that so much of Hermoine's ramblings were about, none other than the Dark Lord, himself? That should prove a very interesting conversation.

Very interesting indeed. *insert evil smile* I have to say I had so much fun making sure Hermione's ramblings could be misinterpret as being about Ron. Far too much fun. Muahhhahaha!

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5 review reply to iheartskittles:

Thanks for the update! I love this story! Drunk Hermione is a trip.

You're welcome; thank you; and I am glad you enjoyed drunk! Hermione. I had a lot of fun writing her. XD

I love her new nickname: Lord Softy Wiener. She should totally try that one on him and see how he reacts.

Ermmm... badly? Eh, I am in hiding. *sing-song voice* I didn't write that - I didn't write that - I didn't write thAAAAAAAAH!

*sobs* Mental note: when in hiding, don't make a sound. He'll find you. *shivers*

He really is such a tease!

AHA! Someone who has it right. He's the tease. Not me. **whistles innocently again*

Anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 5 review reply to Fleur K:

I have major sympathies for Hermione right now.

Yeah, well, I suppose I've been quite evil to her. However, she gets her way next chapter, so no need to feel too sorry for her. *grabs Hermione voodoo doll in advance*

Also, I feel that mentioning the bit about hiding her undies in her pocket is going to come back and bite her in the ass....

*sniggers* Yeah, that could very well be the case. *sniggers on*

aka Tom will be slightly peeved.

understatement of the year.

She just needs to dump Ron on his lousy bum,

Yes, she does. But she needs to be ready to see that first.

did I mention that I am so happy you made him sterile? THANK GOD. I am pretty sure I forgot to say that earlier, but I emitted a visible sigh of relief when I knew for sure Hermione wasn't having any of Ron's babies....phew.

You're welcome. LOL. Eh, I couldn't stand the idea of any redheaded babies arriving either. XD

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 5 review reply to Lynn:

So, so, so hot and without lemons. How do you do that?

Well, I find it easier to make UST scenes hot than actual lemons since there is a tight balance between writing a lemon that's emotionally hot and not a manual on where everyone's body parts are positioned if you get my drift. ;)

Please, please, please update soon. Can't wait to read more.

I hope the finish the next chapter before the 6th of March. I have a lot of hospital visits this week, so my time is pretty limited. Even if I finish the chapter before this weekend, my betas need to get some time to go over it as well. So, I hope two weeks isn't too long a wait for you.

xx Nerys

Chapters 1 to 5 review reply to Lady Miya:

Loved your reviews, dear. I emailed you the responses since they were essay length. LOL.

BTW. I am so happy you started posting "Shared Flame", looking forward to the rest of it and I will definitely review it soon. XD

xx Nerys

Chapter 5 Review Reply to Kohomologia:

Drunken Hermione was quite a thing. Still, chapter two is my all-time favourite, with Tom perfectly in-character, magnetic, brilliant and dangerous. Please update. :)

LOL. Glad you had fun with drunk! Hermione.

Ah, the infamous chapter two, well, here's to hoping I can top that chapter somewhere. XD

I'll do my best to update soon, but last week, I've been in and out of the hospital, and even though they had internet there, I couldn't really concentrate on writing stories with all the noise and nagging around me.

So, I am a bit behind on my schedule for this story. The next chapter should, however, be online soon. But with the one after that ... well, I still need to start on chapter 7, while normally it should've been with betas about now. Grrr... I hate it when things don't go according to plan.

Anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 6 Review Reply to Fleur K.:

Oh how I cackled evilly when she decided to wear that horrid track suit!

*grins* Yeah, I was ... what will be the worst possible thing to wear? And I was walking outside and this couple came by in matching tracksuits. MATCHING! *shivers* That always creeps me out for some reason. So, they inspired the muse. XD

That was an awesomely satisfying chapter, not only did Harry tell Ron off for being a complete dumbass.....

Yeah, it was very satisfying that I could have Harry say those things for me, because Ron ... well, he is Ron. *sighs*

but Tom finally took Hermione!

Yep, he did. I knew you'd like that. ;)

AND made her basically say out loud that she was going to dump Ron on his sorry arse. *applauds*

Yeah, well, sort of. *zips lips*

I am sad that this is only going to be a short story, I imagine you are going to bring it to a close soon, which is disappointing. Are you sure you don't want to write 30 chapters instead? :D

*sniggers* Now you're making my beta Serp ROFL. She keeps taunting me that this story is getting longer and longer because I said it was going to be a short story of give or take 4-5 chapters at first, and now I am like well, around ten-ish. But no, I don't want to write 30 chapters instead. I really don't. I've got two other WIPs needing work as well. But for Prisoner, I think we're about halfway through now.

xx Nerys

Chapter 6 Review Reply to magentasouth:

(sighs happily)

I love your stories! It's like a YESSS moment every time I see a new chapter.

I am glad you're enjoying "The Prisoner", and I'll do my best to update asap. However, having been in and out of the hospital last week, I haven't had much time to write so I am behind on my schedule for chapter 7. I now expect that one to be done around the twelft of March.

xx Nerys

Chapter 6 Review Reply to iheartskittles:

Oh Snaps! I wonder if she'll get preggers?

Well, no contraception charms ... and no regular contraception ... combined with fertility potions ... Ermmm... *zips lips*

And now Ron knows he's infertile.

Yes, he does know that now, doesn't he? I wonder why I did that. *sniggers wickedly*

Hmmmm... I also wonder what he's going to want from her.

Not telling! lalallalala.

*winks* You'll see in the next chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

It will be ready around the twelth of March I believe (points to review reply above for the reason).

And thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 6 Review Reply to Lady Miya:

Body of review from Lady Miya follows:

I know that we all hate Ron because he is an idiot in a lot of things. But he was actually a Prefect and all that so I think we are making him a lot stupider than he actually is in our fics... not that I mind. Just a thought that hit me when I was reading this. He makes it so easy to appear stupid... However, for the purpose of this fic, he needs to be that stupid ^^ And I enjoy laughing at him so... haha! Keep on!<br />

Hah! Yeah, and what a marvellous Prefect he was - doing absolutely nothing and leaving all the work to Hermione. Great choice Dumbledore. *insert heavy sarcasm*

To be honest, I don't think he's that stupid there. He's just heard some bad news that made him pissy, and because of it, he's clumsy with the groceries. We all had them tumble out of our hands some day, and those paper bags are a *insert foul words*. Suuuure, using that Shield Charm Enhancer is ... not too smart, but Ron doesn't know what Hermione knows: that it's not Moore but Riddle who invented those things. He knows how she feels about Moore and thinks it's clouding her judgement on those Enhancers. Plus, well, Kingsley okayed them, so he thinks Harry and Hermione are overreacting.

HA! Still find it hilerious that Ron has figured out on his own that he is sterile.. but he doesn't want to tell Hermione because he thinks she is going to leave him. Bah, he is really giving her too little credit. I mean, if I actually thought someone was going to leave me just because my reproductive organs didn't work, I wouldn't want to be with that person. I mean, if child is really that important, there are other ways to get it. Adoption and sperm-donor and all that. No, I don't think Ron really thinks Hermione is going to actually leave him. He just using it as an excuse not to have to tell something embarrassing... <br />

Yes, he figured it out. *grins* No, you're giving him too little credit. Ron's noticed his marriage is in trouble - in a previous chapter, he hoped that a child would bring them back together. So, naturally he doesn't want to tell Hermione something that was his hope for his marriage not collapsing altogether.

But yeah, I agree with you that in a good marriage this wouldn't be a reason for a divorce and I wouldn't want to be with someone who judged me based solely on this, too. However, it's never the only issue, and to some people, it's a relationship breaker. But I agree with you that it wouldn't be to Hermione (if Ron truly was the man she wanted).

And yes, you're right - he also doesn't want to tell her or let her or anyone else for that matter know something this embarrassing about him.

Oh, and I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing Ron's face when he finds out who designed those Shield Enhancers. Mohaha! I hope it's followed by an Avada as well... however... I don't think Hermione would approve of that no matter how pissed she is. Paah.<br />

*sing-song voice* Someone doesn't like Ron - someone doesn't like Ron. XD *zips lips about the rest*.

Haha, I won't feel sorry for Ron. He deserved Harry lashing out on him... bah. Little monkey...<br />

Yeah, he deserved that. I figured at some point Harry had to get tired enough of Ron being jealous of his fame and always shoving it in his face (whenever they were having an argument) to actually say something about it.

I'm actually surprised they didn't copy Riddle's notes at ones. I mean, sure don't want it to fall to the wrong hands, but it is a bureaucracy-place. Don't they file away a copy of everything? Even the Unspeakable must have files as well? Oh, well... I guess they are just being all that secretive...<br />

Yeah, well, Moore was supposed to file a full report afterwards (he was checking to see if the potion works) and then it would've gone in the files in Moore's handwriting, but he was the one who misplaced the notes... so no file yet. And yes, Katie is careful with copying what she gets from Hermione because of its origins. She's trying to keep that a secret to the rest of the world.

Voldemort (or, rather, you) have Hermione pin-point down so good ^^ Fear of failing must indeed be Hermione's greatest fear. Poor girl. However, when you are as good as she is, people are always expecting the most of you and then they will actually notice if you don't do your best and be disappointed. However, when you do do your best and get the work done they will be all "Well, of course you could, it's you" and nothing more than that... baaaah... Okay, personal issues... but still, it's annoying!<br />

Yeah, really annoying. And their expectations are so high, so she fears she can never live up to them and it will never be good enough. *pets Miya on the head* There, there, it'll be all right. We loooove you. Now go write Shared Flame's next chapter, which will of course be brilliant because it's yours. ;-)

"'Do you ever do anything without ulterior motives?'" - "No, I do everything for the Greater Good of ponies and puppies and so that little children can sing happy songs!" Really, what do you think, Hermione?<br />

ROFLMAO!

I must say you did a great job with the spanking scene. Just enough UST at the beginning and Hermione being all nervous about it and he being all... Voldy about it. Great job describing Hermione's emotions about it and all. Quite often I read how Hermione is just really looking forward to it all the time. Or it hurts a lot and then, all of a sudden, she is wet out of the blue. But you manage to write down the transition between pain and pleasure nicely and show that one thing doesn't necessary exclude the other. So... yay you!<br />

Thanks. It's nice to get a more indepth review on the smut since I find it difficult to write (limited vocubalary, anyone?) those scenes. I want to transition the emotion of it to the reader and not be all mechanical about it. It's not a manual after all. LOL. And there is also a balance to find for what works in reality and what does or does not work for the scene you're writing in fiction. For instance, I deleted a bit from the scene that showed Voldemort used his left (non-dominant) hand to spank her, because after giving someone such a spanking and without magic, he'd have serious issues with that hand hurting, too. However, it completely interrupted the flow of the rest, so I reluctantly pulled it out. Hmmm... maybe I can have it show in the next chapter? XD

Anyway, I am glad you enjoyed the spanking scene and thank you for the compliments.

And Voldemort being all cold about it is also very IC :)<br />

LOL. Well, it did get him aroused, so not as cold as he was pretending to be. XD

I also like how you made Hermione realise that she and Ron isn't a fit in the end. Because they aren't. But for Hermione, of course, it takes a lot for her to admit her mistake. Like Voldemort spanking her and reminding her who she is married too.<br />

True. And Voldemort wanted her to acknowledge that first before fucking her because he didn't want to risk her morals making her flee and feel all guilty about what she did with him to the point that she wouldn't return to him.

Mehehe... I'm soooo interested to see what Hermione must do. Tonight. For Riddle. ;) I hope that will be in the next chapter?<br />

The next chapter will start with it (I think).

"'Promises, promises. All talk and no'" This had me laughing out loud. Tsk, tsk, Hermione... never know when to be quiet... although, this was of course what she wanted. And she did manage to handle him, mehe. Hot sex scene ^^<br />

LOL. Yeah, she handled him there, alright. *grins* Well, she might be submissive to some extent but she's definitely not meek and quiet.

Excellent chapter, dear! Really looking forward to the next one! Good luck in your writing :) Toodles!

Thanks. I am looking forward to yours, too.

waves,

xx Nerys

PS. Grrr... I had to keep reposting this. First, I forgot the quote tags. Then, it said I had too many. Then, it said closing quotes didn't match number of opening ones, which they did. Grrrr... So, now I decided on italicing your texts and be done with it. XD

Edited by Nerys Dax

Chapter 6 Review Reply to Poppy:

OMG or is that OML ;-) that was hot hot hot. I even sent it to my hubbie, maybe he'll pick up some pointers! Thanks for sharing.

Well, I think we know what Tom would say to that. *sniggers* Definitely L, nothing else matters but him anyway. XD

I'm glad you found it "hot hot hot" since that's what I was hoping for.

LOLs. Handing out "homework"? LOL

You're welcome and thank you for reviewing.

Chapter 6 Review Reply to Marieve:

Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn that was HOT! Finally! lol! I couldn,t wait for those two to get it on! :) :) I can't wait for the next chapter!

*grins* You impatient lot on AFFnet are all the same: gimme smut, smut, smut. *winks* Well, naturally, I am happy to oblige. I can hardly get my mind out of the gutter anyway. :unsure:

But *insert relieved sigh* it's good to hear you enjoyed the :spank: and rest of the lemon.

I'll do my best to update asap, but I am a bit behind. So, my goal for chapter 7 is not this weekend but the next one.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Chapter 6 review reply to Summer Leah:

That was VERY hot. Yay for smut, and I can't wait for Hermione to break up with Ron!!

Thank you. I'm glad you found the smut hot, and as for the latter bit, I don't think you'll have to wait long. ;)

xx Nerys

Chapter 6 review reply to MarksPet:

OMG!!! That was one of the HOTTEST chapters I have ever read. I got all hot and bothered.

You maybe a tease, but when you 'put out'...it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of it was Hermoine's punishment. I have NEVER read such a graphic and steamy spanking scene. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!!

Oh, I can't wait until the next chapter. I have chills running up and down my spine just anticipating it (much like Hermoine).

More, please.

WOW, thank you. I am glad you liked it so much, especially the spanking scene (since I wasn't sure on that one because they're just hard ones to write and get right in my humble opinion).

Oh dear ... hope I didn't raise expectations too high. *shivers*

I'll do my best to update asap, but as said before (although I am not sure I said it to you), I am a bit behind due to hospital visits. I hope to catch up with chapter 7 soon though.

xx Nerys

Review Reply to crimson0707:

I managed to read through all that you've written so far. Just...wow. I've never seen one quite like this. And bonus...everything isn't all sunshine and daisies with Ron and Hermione ;)

LOL. Indeed, no sunshine and daisies, to put it mildly. And I am not even done with poor Ron yet. Sometimes, I think I am too evil to him in this fic. Meh… one can never be too evil to fictional characters, especially when they’re … (*Eric Cartman voice*) … GINGER. *grins*

Your Tom/Voldemort is simply amazing, beautifully written and developed. He keeps that obvious evilness, his charming character, intelligence and happily enough some sanity!!

*grins* Well, I suppose that depends on the definition you hold of sanity. But yes, he’s not Bellatrix Lestrange’s kind of crazy; he’s more the Machiavellian sociopathic type. I’m glad you’re enjoying my characterisation.

I very much enjoy your characterization, the development so far and can see those two "bonding" over knowledge. To me they were quite similar, but yet very very different.

Yeah, they’re like two sides of the same coin – some things are alike and some … well, “not so alike” feels like an understatement when it concerns these two individuals. It’s not so much what and how they’d do things, which I think they can be equally opportunistic in, but it’s how they have such different world views and can both articulate their reasoning intelligently, which makes writing about them as a couple so interesting to me. Of course the latter has nothing to do with them being my two favourite characters in the series. XD

But when I got to this chapter and then finished it there were only two lovely little words that popped into my head "Uh oh". She has been taking those potions like crazy and now she has gone and had sex with Tom Riddle (though can you blame her, I think not!).

Uh oh, indeed. LOL.

I am not blaming her. *sniggers* Not at all. *hugs Tom plushie* ;-)

I'm curious...is she going to have one of those lovely light bulb moments when it all clicks into place of what she just did and what more than likely has now just occurred? Because I'm thinking one of them is going to have that light bulb moment and if something does come from this I can see Riddle being even more psychotically possessive as he tends to be over what he perceives as his.

Hmmm… *evil cackle* Who says that light bulb moment is necessary? Somehow, I doubt it slipped Riddle’s mind that Hermione was on fertility potions. As for Hermione … well … *zips lips* …. you’ll see.

Also, drunk!Hermione was beautifully written and Harry coming was just the cherry on top!

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed that scene, I had a lot of fun writing it so it was typed in no time.

Can't wait till the next chapter, I don't typically review but when I got to the end of this chapter I felt compelled to leave one. Really really looking forward to seeing how you continue on with this story of yours.

Thanks for leaving a review this time then. It’s always great to hear how readers perceived my story, so I really appreciate you taking the time to write this all down. I’ll do my best to update next weekend. *keeps fingers crossed because I’m behind on schedule with chapter 7*

xx Nerys

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7 Review Reply to Mari:

Another amazing chapter, with such plot twists.

Thank you.

I never saw the marriage coming and you've been seriously taunting us with what a Seven might be.

Me? Taunting you? *checks shoulders if anyone else is present* You can't possibly be talking to me, can you? *muffled laughter behind hand*.

I love snarky H. she's the perfect counter and match for Riddle.

I agree. He needs someone who can give him some arguments back and well, pwn him (for lack of better word coming to mind).

I am still curious to see the longer potential consequences of those fertility potions she was taking for so long, yes I'm a sucker for big snarky Voldemort and itty bitty babies.

Oh shoot! You'd not forgotten about those potions yet? My evil plot thwarted. Grrr...

Along for the ride, thank you for sharing yoru story with us its quite a treat when I see an updatel

You're welcome. I am glad you're enjoying it so much and I'll do my best to update asap. Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 Review Reply to Charlotte:

I. Love. This. Story.

I was so, so excited to see an update today. And if you end it here I will never forgive you! Feed the muse and give me more. Please. :)

Thank you. I'll do my best to update once a week, but it's hard at the moment because my lighter netbook is at the manufacturer to get its missing key back and I can only carry my large notebook in my lap for a short duration of time, making writing of chapters go a lot slower.

However, I have no intention to end it right here, feels a bit unfinished then. LOL I don't know where you got the idea from, but I already have the real last chapter written out and it will not take me that many chapters to get there. After which I will focus back on Apprentice.

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to iheartskittles:

Ah! I can't believe you're leaving us here!! That is so mean! I loved Tom's inner caveman dialogue. I wonder if the first order of business when he gets out of prison will be to kill Ron. I mean, if he's upset that other men may have seen her in that dress, he can't be too pleased that Ron was married to her. LOL - "He should get her to tell him about her entire night and day; that wouldn’t arouse suspicion and he’d get names. Names of those who needed to die." *sigh* I do love me some Tom Riddle.

Please Please Please update soon! I need to know what #7 is!

LOL. You're not used to my cliffies by now? *muffled laughter behind hand* Sorry, but I just can't resist them. They're addictive. It's far too much fun imagining the readers' faces when they reach the end of the chapter. So, I am a sadist. What else can I say? ;)

Glad you enjoyed Tom's dialogue. He's always a lot of fun to write, because you get to search for the boundaries of normal society and go over them by miles and miles. XD

Hmmm... not just married to her, but also had sex with her--saw her naked... Oh dear, poor, poor Ronniekins. I'd hide if I were him. He'd need a better place than his brother's this time, though. Muahahaha!

He's great when he's jealous, isn't he? lols

I'll do my best to update soon. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 Review Reply to Fleur K.:

GAH! What is number 7?! What were the other numbers he wanted? I'm guessing something along the lines of "will obey everything I say" or something like that....but I am insanely curious. I really enjoyed the chapter, the marriage scenario was creative :) I'm kind of wondering if, due to the new bond, he will be able to escape prison somehow. I'm guessing the details about 7 are going to be discussed in the next chapter, are the other numbers going to b e discussed too? 7 has to be something a little more neutral, yet dangerous? Anyway, awesome chapter, I wish I could have seen the "holy shit" expression on Tom's face at the end :D

Number 7 will naturally be in the next chapter because, rest assured, Tom will want to discuss it. Oh god, more chatting. *head-desks*

I'm sure your guess is quite adequate, but since I haven't started on the next chapter yet and am not sure if it will come up in their discussion, I can't really go into detail.

I'm really happy you enjoyed the chapter and the marriage scene. Hmmm... well, it's a logical thing to wonder about. You'll see. Sorry.

Oh look at Fleur, trying to trick me into letting something slip. Tsk, tsk, tsk, devious readers. *zips lips about anything relating to number 7 now*

Yeah, Tom's face would've been something to watch. I am sure Hermione enjoyed it tremendously. XD

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to The-dragon-of-hell:

Woman, what is number 7???? I wanna know pleaasee! *sad puppy eyes*

Oh, but I am immune to those eyes. IMMUNE! I see them all day long around here. They don't work on me anymore. No sireeee. ;)

It'll be in the next chapter because I am sure Tom will want to discuss IT. XDDD

Oh god, he's going to chat again ... and I so planned smut. Well, Hermione will just have to shut him up then, won't she? *sniggers*

I'll do my best to update asap. Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to nitesfool:

OMFG!!!!! I JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS STORY TODAY AND READ IT AND THEN THIS!!!! U LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFFIE!!!!! I WANT TO FREAKIN CHOKE SOMETHING!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE 7TH ONE!!!! I MUST KNOW!!!!! TELL ME!!!!! UPDATE NOW!

O.o

Oh dear, shouty capitals. *bolts doors and windows; hides in personal CoS before sniggering gleefully* Mission accomplished. Drove readers crazy with evil cliffhanger, check. ;)

Anyway, I am glad you enjoyed my story this much, and I will do my best to update asap. Thank you for reading and reviewing so passionately. XD

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to SarahLuvsZombehs:

Nonononono! You're evil! Pure evil! I knew someone who was so good at writing Tomione/Voldmione had to be and now I have proof!! *pouts*

LOL. So now you have proof, and what do you think you can do with said proof? :P

I cannot believe you gave such a cliff hanging cliffhanger of cliffhangerness!! *bawls*

Really? happy.gif You weren't expecting it ... from sweet, innocent MOI? *sniggers*

Whats Number Seven!? Obviously it has to do something in Hermione's favor! It can't be too bad though otherwise. . . I don't know! *pouts some more* Maybe Tom will be so mad at Hermione he'll leave her for me. . . Hmmm. . .

Well, one can dream ... *grabs Hermione voodoo doll and hands one to Reine in case dream doesn't come true*

Hmm... I am so not telling yet what number 7 is. You'll see in the next chapter. ;)

Nope. *sadface* Oh well I guess this means I'll have to go pack to taping his face to my body pillow so I can go to bed 'cuddling him.'

laugh.gif The pillow probably will be more inclined to cuddle than Tom. happy.gif

(Wow, how pathetic did that sound? Oh well.)

Oh, extremely pathetic, I say (sitting in my Star Trek uniform while stabbing a Hermione voodoo doll with needles for getting all the fun). whistle.gif

Please update soon, oui? :D

Your Aggravated and Curious Fan (stalker)

Reine

I'll do my best to update asap. Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Guest Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to Mrequecky:

Ok, ok, looved. Now, what's a seven???

Thank you. And ... I am sooooo not telling here. XP

It'll be in the next chapter though, and I will do my best to update asap.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Chapter 7 review reply to excessivelycomplex:

I am so excited about the update. I check here about five times a day for one. I absolutely adore this story, I love Tom and I just have to know what Number Seven is before I go mad! Wonderfully written, wonderful suspense as well!

Thank you. I am glad you're enjoying the story this much. The answer to what the number seven marriage bond entails will be in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to Kohomologia:

I enjoyed this chapter. It left me positively curious about 'number 7' thing. I'm pretty sure, though, it has something to do with Tom's overenthusiastic reaction.

*sniggers* Yes, overenthusiastic is one word for it. *sniggers again, while hiding in her warded against dark lords hide-out*

I wonder, as well, how can Hermione guarantee what he will and will not do - that is, what made Madame Moirae's mind wheels spin, before she understood fully what Hermione ment.

Hmmm... *wonders if I can answer that without spoiling everything* Nope. Sorry. *zips lips*

And then, there is a question of what were the options Hermione declined, like 'Diluted Fairy-Wing Draught'.

Since Hermione and Tom are right now discussing it (couple of chatters) I think it will come up what she declined in the next chapter.

Good one. Do update soon. :)

Thank you. I'll do my best to update asap. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Guest Nerys

Chapter 7 review reply to Relatela:

PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!!! :P This story has actually gotten addicting lol xD I really really want to know what the number 7 is! Love your work - defs the best fanfic writer out there =)

LOL. I'm doing my best to work hard on the next chapter. It's just going slower because I have to work on my heavy laptop and therefore have to stop typing after every 15 minutes or so in order to keep my body operating normally. It's a drag, writing like that. I'll be glad when my tiny netbook is back from the manufacturer.

Anyway, I am glad you're enjoying the story this much and want to know what number 7 is. Had I known my netbook would be gone so long, I'd not ended with that evil cliffy. Ermmm... *cough* well, maybe I still would have. *sniggers*

Thank you for the kind compliment and for reading/reviewing.

xx Nerys

Guest FreyaDoll

It's so wrong that I check this page a few times during the day--at work!!!-- to see if there's any news. I'm new to Tom Riddle fanfiction, but find myself thoroughly engrossed. I'm sad there's a limited supply.

That said, I love the Silence of the Lambs-esque twist you have. That was one of my favourite childhood movies.

It's so wrong that I check this page a few times during the day--at work!!!-- to see if there's any news. I'm new to Tom Riddle fanfiction, but find myself thoroughly engrossed. I'm sad there's a limited supply.

That said, I love the Silence of the Lambs-esque twist you have. That was one of my favourite childhood movies.

Ermm... I do the same with my favourite fics. So, I suppose (if we both are doing it) that means it's not wrong at all. XD

Yeah, alas, a very limited supply indeed. And of that limited supply, there are a lot of fics with fluffy! Toms, too, which always makes me shiver in fear. ;)

Glad you're enjoying the Lambs twist--I am having great fun with it. Well, locking up Tom is always ... *checks area before continuing* delicious. *hides*

I'm sorry to keep you waiting for the next chapter though. I had to bring my netbook to the manufacturer and writing on my bigger notebook turned impossible with my health issues, but now I have the little one back and have started on chapter 8. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to write chapter 8 now. *keeps fingers crossed*

Thanks for letting me know you like the fic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.