Click Here!

The Prisoner by Nerys

Nerys Dax

Since the other review reply topic is getting a tad cluttered from the longer WIPs I got going and the two completed fics, I decided to start a new review reply topic for my shorter stories (Prisoner and Victory).

Prisoner - Chapter 1 Review Replies:

Lady Miya

"Oooh, does this mean you are finished with it?" - Nah, not yet. I am just a huge masochist, needing the updating pressure. LOL. However, since it's a short story, compared to my other WIPs I felt I could start posting it.

"I will read it when you have a little more chapters out :) But good for you! I've been waiting for having something else good out there to read, besides Apprentice and SIT :)" - Well, I hope you will enjoy it when you get to it then. XDDD

Serp and I also want to point you to "the gold puppet", our joined project. ;) Thanks for reviewing without reading (sniggers),

xx Nerys

MarksPet

"Oh, this promises to be a VERY interesting story." - Thanks, I'll do my best to live up to those expectations.

"Why are the wards affecting her, does it have to do with her attempt on Riddle's life?" - The explanation to why the wards are affecting her is in the next chapter, so I won't go into details here just yet. I can say it doesn't have anything to do with her attempt on Riddle's life.

"And exactly which door did she open?" - Well, the fun one of course. ;)

"PLEASE CONTINUE!!!" - Will do.

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Roo

"This is absolutely amazing!" - Thanks.

"Please update soon." - I will do my best, but my betas have to go through the chapter, too.

"I can't wait to see what Riddle is going to say. He is just damn handsome and wonderful and evil and sexual and powerful. All the best!" - Eh, he's my favourite character, too. *drools along* Gotta love that deliciously evil bad boy vibe.

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review Reply to Victory:

QueenRuby:

"Ummm could I beg for this to become more then a oneshot? Perhaps after you get one of the other stories done that your working on." - I have plans to turn this into a short (give or take 10 chapters) multi-chaptered Tomione some day. Probably after finishing The Prisoner.

Prisoner Chapter 1

Review Reply to QueenRuby:

"And she has free'd Tom!!" - Ermmm... no, she hasn't. Sowwie. *hides in personal CoS* Eh, if he sees what I did to him ... *hides, hides, hides*

"Right before I read your SoL talk I had said 'Hello Clarice'." - Yeah, I deliberately added that window-like barrier as a sort of hommage to that book. I couldn't resist it since, if you say imprisoned serial killers, Hannibal's name will be one of the first to pop up. However, the resemblance will end there. Clarice never entered Hannibal's cell. XDD

"Love please keep it up." - Thanks and I will.

And another thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 1 - Review Reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"I just know You are going to rock me with this one, and I cant wait!" - So, no pressure. ;)

Anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing. It's much appreciated. And I'll do my best to update asap.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

The Prisoner - Chapter 1 - Review Reply to Signy33

I was going to reread the Apprentice on this site (i'm usually reading it on ff.net), to pass the time before the next updtate, when i decided to see wether there were any HG/TR i hadn't read yet. I started "the prisoner" with enthousiasm, only to be disappointed when i finished the first chapter and there was no second one. I was going to curse you but i decided to check wether you had said anything about continuing to update this story on your profile. After a few minutes, i finally realized it was only posted two days ago, and you couldn't really be blamed for not updating yet. You'll be pleased to hear my voodoo doll is back in her drawer, so you don't have anything to fear... at least if you update quickly ^^. This story seems interesting, but it's kind of difficult to say when there's only one chapter to judge. Well, it can't be bad when you're writing it ^^. Your stories are pretty much the only one worth reading that are still being updated. Are you following one worth the read ? If so, i'd like to know which one, i'm tired of only finding stories without an ending, or stories i've already read.

Hmm... I hope you're aware that Apprentice on AFFnet is considerably different from the version on FFnet? But if it doesn't confuse you, enjoy the read.

Yeah, I just posted The Prisoner. It will be a short story (taking a bit of a break from the complicated plots) in length compared to MOM2 and Apprentice, and I hope to update at least once a week for it. Unless the muse for Apprentice strikes in between. LOL.

*places a sticking hex on signy's drawer* There, saved from the attack of the voodoo dolls. XD

And thank you for the nice compliments, it's nice to hear you're enjoying my stories.

Personally, I enjoy Serpent In Red's fics (she is busy writing on Somewhere In Time, so that's definitely not abandoned), Cosettex's "Of Elusive Realities and Convincing Facades", Lady Miya's fics (especially Atlantis - all her fics are completed), the fics from The-Quiet-Girl (I especially enjoyed the short two-chaptered fic where she had Hermione take Voldemort's virginity). And for a slightly nicer Tom but still well written, I definitely recommend Flaighan's stories. Sionnain has written a couple of LV-HG one shots, which are deliciously wicked. And if you want to piss in your pants from laughing, try Ssserpensssotia's craziness.

Well, you can check my favs on FFnet: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1334462/Nerys

Although beware: I got a few WIPs on there that haven't been updated in ages (or get one update per year) and I should take them off, but I am still hoping beyond hope the author might someday finish it *cries*). I do fear, however, that you probably read all these stories already. The HG-LV community is a small one. XD

Anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 1 - Review Reply to Signy33

Hmm... I hope you're aware that Apprentice on AFFnet is considerably different from the version on FFnet? But if it doesn't confuse you, enjoy the read.

Yeah, I just posted The Prisoner. It will be a short story (taking a bit of a break from the complicated plots) in length compared to MOM2 and Apprentice, and I hope to update at least once a week for it. Unless the muse for Apprentice strikes in between. LOL.

*places a sticking hex on signy's drawer* There, saved from the attack of the voodoo dolls. XD

And thank you for the nice compliments, it's nice to hear you're enjoying my stories.

Personally, I enjoy Serpent In Red's fics (she is busy writing on Somewhere In Time, so that's definitely not abandoned), Cosettex's "Of Elusive Realities and Convincing Facades", Lady Miya's fics (especially Atlantis - all her fics are completed), the fics from The-Quiet-Girl (I especially enjoyed the short two-chaptered fic where she had Hermione take Voldemort's virginity). And for a slightly nicer Tom but still well written, I definitely recommend Flaighan's stories. Sionnain has written a couple of LV-HG one shots, which are deliciously wicked. And if you want to piss in your pants from laughing, try Ssserpensssotia's craziness.

Well, you can check my favs on FFnet: http://www.fanfictio...u/1334462/Nerys

Although beware: I got a few WIPs on there that haven't been updated in ages (or get one update per year) and I should take them off, but I am still hoping beyond hope the author might someday finish it *cries*). I do fear, however, that you probably read all these stories already. The HG-LV community is a small one. XD

xx Nerys

Dolls? As in OUR voodoo dolls? Send in the bats, Nerys! I'll move in the mountain trolls. The voodoo dolls are ours!

*sobs and wails*

Someone's stealing our voodoo dolls T_T.

Okay, I'll go take my pills now.

Peace~

Prisoner - Chapter 1 - Review Replies

Dark Lady Snape

"this looks like it's going to be ab interesting story! please do write more!!" - Thanks. And I most certainly will write more. XD

Serpent In Red

"I hate it when AFF goes through the so-called daily maintenance (what are they maintaining anyway?) and just delete the reviews I've spent a lot of time thinking and writing up. Gahhhhh!"

- snnnrks. Forgot to copy before pressing send? I hate when that happens. LOL.

Oh, and they're maintaining the database as in YOUR stories, so they won't go poof in the night. I suppose we're just on the wrong continent for the timing of the moment. I noticed I get that crazy game in the morning between 10 and 11 a.m. which probably means it happens in the middle of the night in the States. We live in the wrong country qua timing, Serp. So unfair. boohoo.

"Now that that's out of the way ...

Procrastination? What is this procrastination you are talking about? Can we eat it?"

- Can we, can we, can we? *insert hopeful hungry expression*

"Anyhow ... you know how much I love this fic by the gushing, drooling, and swooning I do while I'm reading it in the beta-ing stage. As usual, love your brilliance in originality, creativeness, and keeping the characters in character, especially, especially your Tom. Is there anyway we can swap places with Hermione? No? I guess we'll have to stick to the voodoo dolls again."

*hands out new bash of Hermione voodoo dolls (registrated trademark ;) )*

Oh, do continue with the gushing, drooling, swooning, etc. I can never hear enough about how marvellous I am. Eh, who is that, with that saw underneath my mighty pedestal? VOLDYYYYY!!! Hellup!

"Love the comparison between Hermione's situation with Silence of the Lamb. Well, our Lord could definitely be compared to Hannibal in more than a few ways. He's just missing the eating people thing. Or perhaps he does that in his free time? *hides daring question* I did not type that. Harry hacked into my computer. Again. Yes."

- I did not read that. No siree. I am innocent. I have nothing to do with any of this. *hides* I strongly object to any and all deformation of our Lord's character or any and all comparisons made to any MUGGLE thing. *sighs relieved and wipes sweaty forehead*

"Annnnnd you know what's next."

- A donation on my bank account?

checks.

Damn, wrong again. *grumbles*

"UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! (And I don't just mean posting new chapters. You know ... hint hint nudge nudge. New parts I haven't read yet. ;) xxp)"

Grrrr... Didn't I send you the new parts yet? The unedited, lousy, shitty stuff that needs serious mocking before getting a stamp of approval.

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing. *bats are sent, btw* ;)

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 2 - Review Reply to QueenRuby:

"Yay! I love updates." - Well, I hope to update this story once a week. It's my good resolve for the year. Now, don't start about what happens to good resolves, I can live the illusion of success. LOL

"and yet part of me was like 'an hour, that is not long enough.'" - It's a minimum of an hour. I am sure Riddle knows not to ask for too much or he's going to get a definite no from her. And he's basically counting on his ability to keep her entertained once she is there. Somehow, I just agree with his line of thinking, which of course, has absolutely nothing to do with yours truly writing the rest of what's to come. ;)

"Keep up the good work." - Will do.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

The Prisoner - Chapter 2 - Review Reply to Krista:

"This is really great your an amazing writer. Cant wait for more" - Thank you. I'm hoping to update this story once a week. *keeps fingers crossed the muse will agree with that and real life issues won't interfere*

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 2 - Review Replies to:

MrE-Quecky

"Wow, what an awesome chapter! Loved!" - Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it so much. XD

MarksPet

"OMG, that was so HOT...and with no smut!?!?!?!" - Thank you. Well, I've found it's often easier to make things hot when it's more UST with the promise to come, then when I'm stuck writing the actual lemon, which often is kind of tricky to NOT make it a mere description of where certain body parts are positioned and actually convey the emotions of it to the reader since I find that is what makes scenes hot to me. Also, once you wrote a couple of lemons, there is always the threat of becoming repetitive. There are only so many words you can use in sex scenes. LOL

"I can't wait until she has to 'make it up to' him!!!" - LOL. On the threat of contradicting myself, me too. I am definitely looking forward to those moments. LOL.

"More, please!" - I'll do my best to update once a week on this story, so if everything goes as planned, there should be a new chapter done next Saturday.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Kohomologia

"It was perfect. I keep rereading it over and over. Please, please update :)" - Perfect; WOW, that's a huge compliment. Thank you. I am glad you like it so much to read it more than once. I'll do my best to keep a regular update rhythm on this fic; my plan is once a week. *keeps fingers crossed that will work* So, hopefully next Saturday chapter 3 will be online. Thank you for your kind review.

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 2 - Review Reply to Relatela:

"Love this fic! It's hard enough finding Voldemort/Hermione fics, nevermind well written ones! You're definitely one of the best out there =). Please don't forget about The Apprentice though! Update soon =)"

Yeah, I know it's hard to find fics for this pairing. T_T It's why I started writing them. LOL. I just couldn't find anything to read anymore. It's all Dramione, Harmony, etc out there. Our Lord gets duly neglected. *sobs* And it's really hard to find completed fics or WIPs that aren't abandoned. The fic ( Everything I know by One Crimson Tie) that got me hooked on this pairing is also an abandoned one. She restarted it, but never got farther than the prologue. *disappointed sigh*

But I am glad that you enjoy my fics. Thank you for the nice compliments.

And I won't forget Apprentice. Not a chance. I am focusing on Prisoner for the moment, because it's a short story and a bit of a distraction for that chapter in Apprentice that has an emo scene in it that's just a horrific write. I have to find the right emotional state to get that done. But I'll try to update Prisoner once a week.

xx Nerys

The Prisoner - Chapter 2 - Review Reply to Aviendha:

"I bow before your skill, oh Great Mistress! :))" - Finally someone who knows how to act properly around me. *pets good reviewer* ^_^

"Perfect" - *another stamp of approval* :thumbsup:

"and hoping for more soon!" - Tsk, tsk, tsk ... veiled demands? You dare!?! :spank:

:lol: Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Review Replies to Prisoner's Chapter 3:

darkwitchwithfangs (DWWF):

My dear it is awesome, you've quite a skill for writing. I love it. You should write your own books, consider it. You'd do quite well in the publishing business. There is quite a market for this kind of book. Update soon, loving the longer chappies.

Always

DWWF

Thank you. I am glad you found my writing that good. It's a great compliment. I am trying to update this once a week, so hopefully, next weekend you'll have your next chapter. XD Thanks for reading and reviewing.

xx Nerys

poisonous_passion:

Addiction has a new name! Very well written so far and absolutely exiting. Twists and turns eyerywhere, I like it very very much ;D

Thank you very much. I'll do my best to feed your addiction next weekend. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

mrequecky:

Delicious update :D

Thank you,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Review Replies to Prisoner's Chapter 3:

cennaka:

I'm glad you're writing again; writer's block can be such a pain.

Absolutely. A big pain in the arse. (Eh, no need to censor myself here. LOL)

I like the dynamic between Hermione and Voldemort, it reminds me of Clarice/Hannibal in a way. Hermione spends so much time thinking about others and making everyone's lives perfect, even at the expense of her own happiness and for little reward, while Voldemort always remembers who is number one: him. It'll be interesting to see Voldemort turn Hermione's attention to him completely (he'll settle for nothing less after all).

Oh yes, he definitely won't settle for less. And in a way, Hermione could learn something from his selfishness and he from her selflessness. Although, some of Hermione's selflessness is guilt-induced and a method to stick her head in the sand about her previous choices, so she's not that honourable, too. I think the only saint in HP is Harry (recalls him offering Voldemort the choice to save his soul and rejecting the power of all the Hallows - not even Dumbledore could resist their temptation). Although I suppose Harry has his flaws, too. Eh, it's what I love of the series, most characters are so well-developed (biggest exception is Dolores Umbridge).

Will Voldemort help make Hermione's dream of a family come true? It would be a great way to tie her to him. I doubt she would let the father of her child rot in prison. Oh, and all the delicious guilt about deceiving Ron, Harry, etc to look forward to also.

You don't really expect an answer to this, I hope? If so, too bad ... *sticks out tongue childish*

I hope you will be able to update each week.

Me too.

I'll have one more reason to look forward to Friday!

I'll try to get it done before or on the 13th, I was a tad earlier this week. I started this fic the 23th of Januari after all. So, chapter 3 should've been done on the 6th of Februari, but when I had it back completely, I saw no point in keeping it on my pc and have my readers wait. XD

xx Nerys

Review Reply to Prisoner's Chapter 3:

MarksPet:

I like that Riddle made Hermoine face the fact that the lack of a child might not be HER fault. And now it is confirmed, even if it is only to herself.

Well, I figured Tom would be the perfect person to have enough distance not to focus on Hermione's parents history in conceiving and wonder about alternate possibilities. I actually doubted for quite a while about adding this. But unfortunately, it's still not uncommon to forget to look at the man in these situations, so I figured I had enough reasons for everyone else not to consider Ron. And yessss, it's confirmed. *insert evil cackle*

But I cannot wait until she must return and face Tom's punishment for her insolent behavior!?!?!?!?! I so hope that it is something kinky and submissive on Hermoine's part *evil grin*.

LOL. Well ... you'll see. XD

While I have always liked Hermoine's take charge character, the thought of her ending up with Ron never sat well with me.

I never liked that either. I didn't mind them together as a teenage crush, but NINETEEN years of marriage... Oh please, give me a break. Too sugary coated, sweeter-than-sweet ending. Too Disney, one of my FFnet reviewers called it. And I felt that description shows precisely what's wrong with the epilogue since the HP series has a dark edge to it, which made that epilogue feel completely out of place.

I wished Rowling would've kept the trio as just friends instead of this. I understand her need for a happy ending, but this?

Come on, Hermione and Ron have nothing in common but their joined worry about Harry's safety. After the threat was eliminated, what on earth would those two talk about? The good ol' days? *huffs*

She needed a 'real man' that would challenge her intellectually and dominate her sexually.

Here, here.

Although ... *checks shoulders* realistically speaking, hooking up Hermione with Tom is eviler than what Rowling did to her. Ermmm... *thinks it over* nah, Ron was eviler. Darn, beaten again by that woman in Scotland. Oh well, they say money doesn't make you happy (to make us poor people feel better of not having any). LOL

xx Nerys

Review Reply to Prisoner's Chapter 3

iheartkittles:

I am really enjoying this story! Riddle is deliciously manipulative! I can't wait to see what kind of punishment he delivers! Thanks!

Thank you for the nice compliments. And I'll do my best to get you that next chapter next weekend, so you can read all about the punishment. *insert evil smirk*

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

xx Nerys

Fleur K:

So I saw you had a new story and decided to read it while waiting for your other updates.

I am glad you did. XD

I love this story....it is a really great premise and I actually thought of something similar after seeing Silence of the Lambs :)

For me the muse of it was more subconscious, I think. It's been a really long time since I last saw the movie and even longer since I read the book, but Tom and Hermione certainly share character traits with Hannibal and Clarice, so it's not hard envisioning them in the same kind of situation. It's why I had Hermione make the "Clarice" comment. If only she'd been as smart as Clarice and kept a bigger distance, she'd been ... Well, I'd have no story then. ROFLMAO

Tom Riddle is so damn sexy I admire Hermione for resisting this long......pretty damn impressive!

*sniggers* Well, the words that sometimes fall out of his sexy mouth are helping her somewhat in the whole resisting thing. XD

Anyway, all of your stories are awesome and I am enjoying this one immensely :D

Thank you.

xx Nerys

Guest scarletwitchextreme

Of course there is no pressure, you are a genius with this pairing. *points to all the stories you have written* Personal fav: MOM. I am crawling with anticipation!

Love yuh

Replies to scarletwitchextreme

Of course there is no pressure, you are a genius with this pairing. *points to all the stories you have written* Personal fav: MOM. I am crawling with anticipation!

Love yuh

Genius ... riiiight, that's no pressure at all. ;)

But thanks for liking the other stories with Tom/LV and Hermione, too.

Lots of love back.

Review Reply Prisoner Chapter 2

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG that sneaky SNAKE! I just wet myself after chapter 2 and it now start NERYS, what will I do when "punishments" start OH LORD I am gonna have a heart attack!!! I LOVED IT!!

Sneaky snake indeed, always keep your eyes firmly on Tom ... er... SWE, not for that reason. SWE! *jumps up and down while waving with arms through the air to get someone's attention* Uhh, well, considering he's much cuter than me, I suppose that's pointless. Another one lost to the clutches of the Dark Lord. :lol:

LOL. Well, perhaps I should take the physical state of my reader under consideration and be a bit more careful with the punishments? *insert sadistic laughter*

Glad you loved it in capitals,

Review Reply Prisoner Chapter 3

OMG love the note at the bottom of chapter 3,

*sniggers* Most readers did. I don't think there is much epilogue or Ron love around the fans of this pairing. XD

and Oh lord thank you for making ron sterile,

Like I said ... not much Ron love. *snnnrks*

now let big bad dom riddle knock her up hehehehehe muahahahahahahahahaha I love it

Now, wherever do you lot get the idea from that Riddle wants babies? As in crying, whining, shitting, peeing, attention-drawing, little, obnoxious, spitting things that can't do anything and are, therefore, useless. Er... been writing from his POV too long again. yikes. He's bloody contagious. XD

But you'll see whether or not Hermione will get preggies. *zips lips*

Thanks for loving it and for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Chapter 3 Review Reply to Tori:

LOVE IT!!! Now please update again soon!

Thank you. I'm hoping to update next weekend.

And I would love to see more from Riddle's point of view. :)

There actually is more from his POV in the next chapter, but most of the story will probably be Hermione's POV.

xx Nerys

Guest scarletwitchextreme

You know Nerys I always gave you love and You have inspired me so much over the years I hoping to soon start my own stories, this amazing pairing included I have alot of vices...lolz. I dont know if I can touch your greatness in the intenseness of a detailed plot but I hope to have something solid. You made my day with this reply, you made me laugh so hard.

First reply: I assure you I welcome your heart attack inducing FF...lolz and yes I wouldnt mind keeping my eyes anywhere on that sneaky snake and I definately dont mind being in his clutches, IF ONLY....sigh. You make me ripe with anticipation when I start your stories and this one is no different. Oh and as for the love in capitals... I ALWAYS LOVE BIG...hehe..lolz.

Second reply: EWE!!!!!...moving on

Third reply: mmhmm step away from the riddle POV for minute as entertaining as that was. I see your point, but I think not right away, "punishments" have to happen *sniggers*....but eventually *looks at NERYS hopefully*

Cant wait for next chapter! LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS!!

Chapter 4 Review Replies to:

MarksPet:

Such sweet torture you inflict on your poor hapless readers!!! Bringing us to the brink and then moving back. All this and not even any smut yet. But I can't keep myself away; I am drawn to this story; just like Hermoine is drawn to Tom. Knowing that I shouldn't, but not having the willpower to stay away.

Please, torture me some more!!! I am such a Dominant/submissive slut *deep sigh*.

*ROFL* I'll see what I can do in the torturing you some more department. *glances at chapter 5's written scenes and sniggers*

However, there will be smut in chapter 5, with a slight twist. ;)

But that's an excellent description in your review to how Hermione feels about Tom.

To be honest, I love writing the UST, anticipatory scenes. Sure, a lemon is fun, too. But the torment and frustration of UST is just too irresistable to my sadistic nature NOT to write it. XD

xx Nerys

Aviendha:

Sweet! :) Really like this chapter.

Thank you,

xx Nerys

You know Nerys I always gave you love and You have inspired me so much over the years I hoping to soon start my own stories, this amazing pairing included I have alot of vices...lolz. I dont know if I can touch your greatness in the intenseness of a detailed plot but I hope to have something solid. You made my day with this reply, you made me laugh so hard.

First reply: I assure you I welcome your heart attack inducing FF...lolz and yes I wouldnt mind keeping my eyes anywhere on that sneaky snake and I definately dont mind being in his clutches, IF ONLY....sigh. You make me ripe with anticipation when I start your stories and this one is no different. Oh and as for the love in capitals... I ALWAYS LOVE BIG...hehe..lolz.

Second reply: EWE!!!!!...moving on

Third reply: mmhmm step away from the riddle POV for minute as entertaining as that was. I see your point, but I think not right away, "punishments" have to happen *sniggers*....but eventually *looks at NERYS hopefully*

Cant wait for next chapter! LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS!!

Well, I got the next chapter done, so I hope you like it.

And thank you for all the nice compliments at the start of your last posting, I don't really know how to respond to something so flattering with grace. So, I'll just thank you and wish you the best with writing. We can surely use some more Tomione fics. *glances sadly at the short list*

*sniggers about always loving BIG* - I suppose we'll do a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" now. ;)

What second reply? Where? XD

Third reply: HAH! trying to trick me into spoiling you, sneaky Slytherin. It was cunning, but I am not letting it slip. No siree. You'll see. My lips are sealed. *zips them* And ... *stops typing too* Oopsi, almost erred there. Thanks the backspace key.

waves,

xx Nerys

Chapter 4 review reply to Fleur K:

Another lovely chapter! It was deliciously sexy too.....so that was an added bonus.

Thanks. I hope you'll find that the next chapter has an added bonus, too. ;)

I am eager to see what happens in the following chapter :)

Well, chapter 5 is with my second beta. I haven't heard back from her yet, but normally she's pretty fast, so I am still hoping to be able to update this weekend. *keeps fingers crossed*

Did I mention Tom is sexy? I did? Just checking.

LOL. Glad you think so. ;)

xx Nerys

Review Reply to Summer Leah:

Yayyy, you're writing again!!

I never stopped writing. It just wasn't good enough to post. I am sorry.

I'm REALLY enjoying The Prisoner, and can't wait for some smut!!

I am glad you're enjoying it and smut is coming soon. XD

Are you planning on updating The Apprentice any time soon?

No. I am focusing on "The Prisoner" for now.

xx Nerys

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.