Click Here!

LOTR- Arwen&orcs

Guest Guest

Hello, I'm searching for a specific fic in the LOTR universe.

Basically, Arwen who I think is just wandering outside Rivendell somewhere, gets captured and abused by some orcs.

Also, any other abuse/rape lotr fics with Arwen/Eowyn are appreciated!

I suspect you may be thinking of a story by Deathstalker which is no longer on his author profile page.

I can't think of any others... as for orc rape/abuse in general if you fancy seeing a legendary fanfiction on that topic, have a search around for the great story Celebrian (featuring the elf of the same name, who in canon was Elrond's wife) described by one reviwer as "Celebrian is a smut fanfiction story set in Middle-earth. It is infamous for its graphic and disgusting sex scenes". High praise indeed. I am sure you can find a copy through google.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest Karl

I've been attempting to search for both stories as well, but both appear to be missing. In point of fact a look through the LOTR sections shows far less stories there than i remeber from before the move. i suspect that a lage number where destroyed somehow during the move, or otherwise misplaced.

If you're referencing the moving within the subdomain, with the initial recategorization, stories were moved WITH their sub categories to various top levels. No deletions involved with that, and in fact, it wasn't possible with how I did it.

If you're referencing the initial split in to subdomains, that's possible. There was quite a bit of data that did not get restored. Either it was too corrupted, or something. I'm not sure, exactly, as I had nothing to do with that.

There's also the possibility that stories have been getting deleted as we verify age. If content is added before a user's 18th birthday, it gets deleted.

So, there are any number of reasons why it wouldn't be there anymore, really. Including that the author opted to remove the content.

It's really hard to say at this point.

Guest Guest_Karl
If you're referencing the moving within the subdomain, with the initial recategorization, stories were moved WITH their sub categories to various top levels. No deletions involved with that, and in fact, it wasn't possible with how I did it.

If you're referencing the initial split in to subdomains, that's possible. There was quite a bit of data that did not get restored. Either it was too corrupted, or something. I'm not sure, exactly, as I had nothing to do with that.

I honestly don't have a clue what your talking about here ;).

I'm not a frequent vistior. popping in every once in a while to check on stuff see whats new e.t.c.

All i know is that one time i popped in and the LOTR was a sub category in the L sections of the books area, the next quite some time later it was it's own section as it is now and there where far fewer stories.

The age things is also a possobbility. Afterall statisticlly underage girls are the primary writers of all types of fanfiction so the majority of the work on here is probably going to get nuked as you work your way through it.

One last question though i suspect it's in the wrong area. Is there any current plans to go through the various "general" sub archives within each section and seperate them out into the appropriate pairing sub-categories. Whilst i have no issue with slash fics, they're a complete turn off for me, i'm sure many slash lovers feel the same wa about non-slahs, (or some male /male about female/female, and vice versa). Right now i'd estimate that anyoe intrested in any one category would have to wade through somthing like 6 or 7 fics of pairings they don't want for every one they find that they do. Add in the badly written ones and the ones with scenarios a specific individual isn't intrested in and it's slow going. The search finction helps. But bad tagging means it still returns about 20% of results as undesiered pairings because they've not been labeled with a term the search finction can recognise.

Going by your last post, the stories were likely lost during the division of the database then. As I've never had access to that data, I have no way of rectifying that situation.

Yes, it's in progress now, actually. With over 100k stories sitewide, and 7.8GB it takes time to go through it all. Of course, there's just a few of us doing this as well, so that adds to it. This'll give you a good progress report.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.